• Page :
  • Text Only
rated:
$4 for $10 Worth of Gasoline, Car Washes, and Convenience-Store Snacks at Shell
Convenience store & fuel station offers auto supplies, food, snacks & car wash & fills tanks with gasoline at 14,000 locations nationwide

This gift card can be redeemed for gasoline, auto supplies, food and snacks, car washes, other items at over 14,000 Shell locations nationwide.
Shell locations offer gasoline, auto supplies, food and snacks, car washes, and more at more than 14,000 stores across 49 states.

LINKY

YMMV: This deal is invitation-only. Only those who've received a designated email are eligible to purchase it.
Only valid recipients of Groupon email offer are permitted to purchase. Deal cannot be purchased with promotional codes, gift codes, or Groupon Bucks. If you violate these terms, Groupon will refund your purchase and close your Groupon account.

Check your emails, hot deal if you are invited

Member Summary

Shell Gift Card
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

$6 in free gas would be nice but unfortunately this offer was not extended to me.

Bummer, I stopped subscribing to Groupon emails

I did go to my page and didn't see this offer extended to me.

can't buy it

cant buy it either. no offer to me. seems very YMMV

OP, your linky has your email address in it. You may want to fix before every spammer on the planet has it.

s*****.****r@gmail.com

Not for Reno either. Just the usual massages and nail fungal treatments.

Can't use it. Thanks, OP, for sharing though. I miss the Discover/Shell deal sooo much!

Thanks!

I would not have noticed the email without this thread.

no offer for me either

Last time in November it was 3$ for 10$ shell GC, for targeted emails. But it worked even i didn't receive email.
This time it didn't work, Looks like they fixed their system
Oops! This deal is invite-only, and this email address wasn't included in this round.

delson said:   no offer for me either
The OP said this is targeted and YMMV. We don't need repeated reports that someone didn't find the deal.

I realize the OP acknowledged the limited potential of this offer, but per FW's own terms, these types of targeted offers are NOT supposed to be posted in HD. From the FAQ:
The following types of posts DO NOT belong in the Hot Deals: "Check your email for a coupon", "I just got a coupon from Company X in snail mail."

No dice for me either. It looked like I could buy until I logged in.

Got it! Thanks for the reminder to look.

Groupon won't refund a deal I can't redeem!!!!!!!!!

maydepot said:   Groupon won't refund a deal I can't redeem!!!!!!!!!Are you saying it charged you for the gift card? Or is this something different you're choosing to complain about here?

Is this a plot by Groupon to measure the number of "sleeper accounts" out there?

no dice here, on my sleeper account too.

I got this offer from Groupon:

Purchase a Groupon of $30 or more in the next three days and get $10 off! Head over to Groupon.com, find your single favorite deal on or before May 12, and we'll automatically apply a $10 discount at checkout. This offer is valid only for abc...@abc....com.

pfff- this would be a great way to spend my $3 Groupon bucks too...

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014