Has GraveyardMall.com gone out of business?

Archived From: Deal Discussion
  • Page :
  • Text Only
rated:
I placed a $30 order with them on 4/13/13 and checked on the order's status 4/27/13. I received an email back from a customer service rep Nicole Adams stating they were a little behind but working on orders. Their site has been down for maintenance since that time as well.

I received my $1.20 FatWallet Cash Back on 4/13/13 but no word on the mdse.

Other than contesting the charge on the credit card, does anybody have any different advice? Much appreciated.

www.graveyardmall.com

Member Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

THey were the slowest company in the history of internet retailing. Orders typically took 5-8 weeks or more. It seems to me that they would accumulate as many orders as possible, then buy the huge lots of closeouts and have a barebones operation pick, pull and fill, then ship via pony express. I bought a few tiny things over the yrs nothing much. If the site is down I think they are toast

Graveyardmall was almost the worse buying experience of my life. I ordered from them and it took almost 2 months for my order to ship. I E-mailed them at least 5 times and tried cancelling the order to no avail. I won't buy from them again. I would say tell them you're canceling and charge back through credit card if they don't respond quickly.

Come to think of it, I am no longer getting their spam.

RIP Graveyardmall

Dang.. less then 1 star out of 5 from many users.. I would stay away.. http://www.resellerratings.com/store/GraveyardMall

ClearanceItem said:   RIP Graveyardmall

dead..

Darn. I got a couple very good deals from them.

I disputed my charge on 4/10 for merchandise with my Discovercard. Don't know whats going on with them, but believe they are done.

I tried to do a resolution through PayPal, but it had been over 45 days. (Sigh)

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014