Archived From: Deal Discussion
  • Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
rated:
From their email this morning:

Your Rewards Program Is Changing Soon!

We Reward. You Choose.

Enjoy the freedom, flexibility and savings you deserve.

visit officedepotrewards.com on 6/17 to get all the details.

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
I guess that depends on how the offers are counted:

2011.07.1... (more)

bpvh (Jul. 14, 2013 @ 6:45a) |

So only 3 this year, with the last 2 done in a atypical manner. Bye Bye to free paper, batteries and coffee from OD.

1brooklyn1 (Jul. 15, 2013 @ 5:29a) |

They have Hammermill® Premium Multipurpose Paper this week for 19.99 after rewards (Item #568-219). This is 30 dollars i... (more)

maddybeagle (Jul. 28, 2013 @ 10:35a) |

Interesting. Will it be a short-lived change, or is the change in anticipation with the upcoming merger with Office Max?

yoregano said:   Interesting. Will it be a short-lived change, or is the change in anticipation with the upcoming merger with Office Max?

either way, the big ? for me is their ink recycling program.

i'd like the ability to roll rewards like OM

Ugh. It'd be nice if you didn't have to practically take a course in how to take advantage of these office stores programs. They have so many changes. So many exceptions. If they are trying to get more customers, it doesn't make sense because customers want simplicity and consistency.

I never ever ever set foot in an Office Max, Office Depot, or Staples until I read the ink recycling FAQ on this site. That's the first time as a bargain hunter I realized that there were deals to be had there. For years, I thought of them are outdated, overpriced, and unneeded/pointless like Circuit City just waiting to be shut down.

Office Depot has released very basic information about the upcoming change to the rewards program: LINK

Introducing Office Depot Rewards™!

Your new rewards program begins 7/1.

we reward:
Get 10 points for every $1 you spend on ink, toner, paper and copy/print/ship products and services. Plus, get even more points when you connect and recycle with us!

1,000 points = $10 rewards certificate

you choose:
Spend $200 in a quarter and you choose product categories you earn points on. That's all it takes to be a Choice Member!

When logging in, this is noted:

The Worklife Rewards® website will be unavailable June 15 and 16 while we work on your new rewards program. Be sure to print your Rewards Certificate(s) before the weekend. We apologize for the inconvenience.

I ask the cashier at OD last week if you had information on the new program. He mentioned the "points system" that bpvh linked. He indicated that he didn't think the recycling program was going to change. Although, seeing what is posted so far, would guess 200 points/cart.

Hoping they offer points for technology items!

Introducing Office Depot Rewards™!

Your new rewards program begins 7/1.

we reward:
Get 10 points for every $1 you spend on ink, toner, paper and copy/print/ship products and services. Plus, get even more points when you connect and recycle with us!

1,000 points = $10 rewards certificate

you choose:
Spend $200 in a quarter and you choose product categories you earn points on. That's all it takes to be a Choice Member!

When logging in, this is noted:

The Worklife Rewards® website will be unavailable June 15 and 16 while we work on your new rewards program. Be sure to print your Rewards Certificate(s) before the weekend. We apologize for the inconvenience.

I'm sorta looking forward to more details when they come out next week...from what I'm thinking I'm gettn', it doesn't look good...

10pt/$1 on ink/paper/copy&print; so if a person spends $100 in ink, then they get 1000pts, then get $10 rewards...roughly 10%

if a person spends $200 over 3 months, then choice? (i wonder if it's sorta an unofficial $800 min/yr to get the "product categories you earn points on")

FARewards will be fewer and OfficeMax will be converting to this? man, i hope they have more details on the new program sooner than later

tiny update:
Let's Get to the Point!
Starting July 1, you can earn points in so many ways:

Shop

10 points for every $1 spent on ink, toner, paper and copy/print/ship services.

Connect

Points for letting us get to know you. Complete your member profile today!

Recycle

Points for recycling your ink & toner cartridges. Learn More

Choose

Achieve Choice Member status when you spend $200 on almost anything we sell within a quarter*. You'll get 5 points for every $1 spent on the 5 additional product categories you choose the following quarter.

Enjoy

1,000 points = $10 Rewards Certificate Rewards Certificates are issued monthly.

*Excludes taxes; delivery fees; purchases of third party gift and prepaid cards, postage stamps; and purchases made with Office Depot® Rewards and Merchandise Cards / Certificates.

From the FAQ here's the following (to me, these were sorta entertaining):

What is the difference between Loyal Customers, Star Teachers and Local Businesses?
By choosing the membership type that best describes you, we will be able to send you offers that fit your lifestyle

How do I earn points?
You earn points for shopping, connecting, and recycling with us. PLUS if you spend $200 on qualifying purchases during a quarter, you become a Choice Member. You earn extra points on your favorite products. Just present your membership card or member number every time you shop

How do I become a Choice Member?
You must spend $200 on qualifying purchases within a quarter to enjoy Choice Member benefits the following quarter.

What is a qualifying purchase for Choice Member Benefits?
Qualifying purchases include any product or service purchase made in store, online, by phone or fax excluding: taxes; delivery fees; postage stamps; third party gift and prepaid cards; and purchases made with Office Depot® Rewards and Merchandise Cards/Certificates.

What are the benefits of being a Choice Member?
Choice Members will earn 5 points for every $1 spent on the 5 product categories of their choice.

How do I select my 5 Choice Member product categories?
Log in to your account and click on the "Choice Members" link to select your categories.

Can I change my 5 additional product categories?
You can update your product category selection at any time. Once you begin earning Choice Member points, any changes you make will take effect in the quarter after you re-qualify for Choice Member benefits.

Do points carry over from month to month?
Point balances less than 1,000 carry over from month to month through the end of the calendar quarter. Balances of less than 1,000 points expire at the end of each quarter. For example, if at the end of the quarter you have 2,800 points, you will receive a $20 Rewards certificate for your 2,000 points and the remaining 800 points will expire

When and how are Rewards Certificates issued?
Rewards Certificates are issued online within 30 days after the end of the month to members who have earned at least, 1,000 points.

Hope this might help someone...

"Members can earn 200 Points for every cartridge recycled in-store, up to 10 per month with a minimum purchase of $10 or more is made each month."

c3 said:   "Members can earn 200 Points for every cartridge recycled in-store, up to 10 per month with a minimum purchase of $10 or more is made each month."

So to sum it up: basically OD ink recycling has been reduced to a $10 off $20 monthly coupon. I see no mention of an accelerated expiration date for the new monthly rewards but I am sure that is coming too.

cnIsfg said:   c3 said:   "Members can earn 200 Points for every cartridge recycled in-store, up to 10 per month with a minimum purchase of $10 or more is made each month."

So to sum it up: basically OD ink recycling has been reduced to a $10 off $20 monthly coupon. I see no mention of an accelerated expiration date for the new monthly rewards but I am sure that is coming too.

Per the terms:
--- Rewards are paid monthly instead of quarterly.
--- Rewards expire after 60 days instead of 90 days.
--- Recycling rewards and purchase rewards are combined to meet the 1000 point payout levels.

I do not understand the $10 off $20 monthly coupon analogy. The $10 monthly spend should be able to be met with FAR items and up to three consecutive months rewards certificates should be able to be stacked on one purchase.

bpvh said:   Per the terms:
--- Recycling rewards and purchase rewards are combined to meet the 1000 point payout levels.

I do not understand the $10 off $20 monthly coupon analogy. The $10 monthly spend should be able to be met with FAR items and up to three consecutive months rewards certificates should be able to be stacked on one purchase.

I think the 10 off 20 concept is that while a person could get the 2000pts (~$20) a person MUST spend at least $10 to get any recycling points (at least, that's what I get from the attached image in an earlier reply)...so, it's 10 off 20...

Also, there are fewer and fewer FAR items from Office Depot.  (i think the avg items in april were the first in awhile...and even FAReward opportunities decreased so far.  (I only remember 1 in january and a coupon related one in april (that was a headache too))  With the changes, I'm sorta uneasy (especially in regards to Office Max) what will happen after the merger... (because I think OfficeMax will be converting to whatever Office Depot has...)

bpvh said:   cnIsfg said:   c3 said:   "Members can earn 200 Points for every cartridge recycled in-store, up to 10 per month with a minimum purchase of $10 or more is made each month."

Per the terms:

Under the new program:

1. You have to spend $10 per month in real money on an OD approved qualifying purchase (OD has not defined what a qualifying purchase will be but I am 100% certain at a minimum it will exclude ALL technology as it does now) to get back anything period.
2. You said "Recycling rewards and purchase rewards are combined to meet the 1000 point payout levels."
Yes, however you still have to spend a MINIMUM of $10 in real money on a OD qualifying purchase before ANY recycling points can be combined
3 You only have 60 days vs 90 days before to cash out earned rewards on those elusive OD FAR items. So you can only stack 2 issued rewards not 3 as you stated above. Even then you are still paying sales tax on the pre-reward amount which eats into the value of the reward.

Regardless of how you word it (ie $20 off of future OD supplies for $10 etc....from the time you make the mandatory $10 monthly purchase to qualify to recycle cashing to the purchase(s) to cashing out your $20 earned reward it is a lot of work. If you are buying ink carts to recycle that diminishes the value of the program even more.

cnIsfg said:   Under the new program:

1. You have to spend $10 per month in real money on an OD approved qualifying purchase (OD has not defined what a qualifying purchase will be but I am 100% certain at a minimum it will exclude ALL technology as it does now) to get back anything period.
2. You said "Recycling rewards and purchase rewards are combined to meet the 1000 point payout levels."
Yes, however you still have to spend a MINIMUM of $10 in real money on a OD qualifying purchase before ANY recycling points can be combined
3 You only have 60 days vs 90 days before to cash out earned rewards on those elusive OD FAR items. So you can only stack 2 issued rewards not 3 as you stated above. Even then you are still paying sales tax on the pre-reward amount which eats into the value of the reward.

Regardless of how you word it (ie $20 off of future OD supplies for $10 etc....from the time you make the mandatory $10 monthly purchase to qualify to recycle cashing to the purchase(s) to cashing out your $20 earned reward it is a lot of work. If you are buying ink carts to recycle that diminishes the value of the program even more.

Office Depot has defined what a qualified purchase is for recycling purposes. Per the updated terms effective 07/01/2013:
    Members can earn 200 Points for every cartridge recycled in-store, up to 10 per month with a minimum purchase of $10 or more is made each month. Additional cartridges can be recycled, but Points will only be earned on the monthly limit. Qualifying purchases exclude taxes; delivery fees; postage stamps; and prepaid gift, debit, phone or services cards; and purchases made with Office Depot Rewards and Merchandise Cards/Certificates.

The term is the same as it is under the current terms and purchases of tech and software both qualify.

There is a $10 per month qualified purchase requirement to qualify to earn recycling points for that month. The hope would be that this purchase could be met with free after rebate and/or free after rewards items.

Presuming the rewards are released and expire on a similar schedule to now -- released middle of the month, expire not in 90 days per terms but at the end of the third full month (aka rewards earned in first quarter released April 15th and expire July 31st) -- which would equate to middle of the month and at the end of the second full month (aka rewards earned in July released on August 15, expire October 31), then given the about 15 day overlap, three certificates could be combined.

bpvh said:   cnIsfg said:   Under the new program:

Office Depot has defined what a qualified purchase is for recycling purposes. Per the updated terms effective 07/01/2013:
    Members can earn 200 Points for every cartridge recycled in-store, up to 10 per month with a minimum purchase of $10 or more is made each month. Additional cartridges can be recycled, but Points will only be earned on the monthly limit. Qualifying purchases exclude taxes; delivery fees; postage stamps; and prepaid gift, debit, phone or services cards; and purchases made with Office Depot Rewards and Merchandise Cards/Certificates.

The term is the same as it is under the current terms and purchases of tech and software both qualify.

There is a $10 per month qualified purchase requirement to qualify to earn recycling points for that month. The hope would be that this purchase could be met with free after rebate and/or free after rewards items.

Presuming the rewards are released and expire on a similar schedule to now -- released middle of the month, expire not in 90 days per terms but at the end of the third full month (aka rewards earned in first quarter released April 15th and expire July 31st) -- which would equate to middle of the month and at the end of the second full month (aka rewards earned in July released on August 15, expire October 31), then given the about 15 day overlap, three certificates could be combined.

All valid , good points but where are you seeing the rewards are valid for 90 days? Unless I am misunderstanding your original post above they expire 60 days after issued.

For me, the new per month spending requirement to recycle at OD is a deal breaker. In the past you could load up on the FAR and free after OD rewards items that OD typically offers early each year and get your qualified yearly spending done upfront. After that I only needed to make a quick stop and drop off carts. Now I have to go back to OD each month and spend valuable time looking for something to buy to meet the $10 spending requirement before I can get credit for recycling 10 carts that month. IMO that is WAY too much work for what equates to a $240 per year benefit for recycling. When you factor in the cost of the carts, sales tax paid to qualify and then cash out your OD Ink Rewards and the gas you spend going back and for it is not worth it.

cnIsfg said:   
All valid , good points but where are you seeing the rewards are valid for 90 days? Unless I am misunderstanding your original post above they expire 60 days after issued.

For me, the new per month spending requirement to recycle at OD is a deal breaker. In the past you could load up on the FAR and free after OD rewards items that OD typically offers early each year and get your qualified yearly spending done upfront. After that I only needed to make a quick stop and drop off carts. Now I have to go back to OD each month and spend valuable time looking for something to buy to meet the $10 spending requirement before I can get credit for recycling 10 carts that month. IMO that is WAY too much work for what equates to a $240 per year benefit for recycling. When you factor in the cost of the carts, sales tax paid to qualify and then cash out your OD Ink Rewards and the gas you spend going back and for it is not worth it.

FWIW, from the FAQ

Do Rewards Certificates expire?
Yes, Rewards Certificates expire 60 days from the date of issuance. The expiration date is printed on your Rewards Certificate.

cnIsfg said:   All valid , good points but where are you seeing the rewards are valid for 90 days? Unless I am misunderstanding your original post above they expire 60 days after issued.

As I noted here the terms changed the expiration date from 90 days to 60 days. But if the rewards are issued on the same release/expiration schedule as with the current program, it should be possible to use three rewards certificates for about 15 days:
++ currently, the program states rewards expire in 90 days but are issued in the middle of the month in the month after quarters end but do not expire until the last day of the third full month
++++ Rewards earned in the first quarter are released about April 15 and expire not 90 days later on July 15th but about 105 days later on July 31st. Extrapolating that to the new monthly release:
--- the new program states rewards expire in 60 days but my guess is that they will not expire in 60 days but on the last day of the second full month or about 75 days:
------ Rewards earned in July, released Aug. 15, expire not Oct 15 but Oct 31.
------ Rewards earned in Aug., released Sep. 15, expire Nov. 30
------ Rewards earned in Sep., released Oct. 15, expire Dec 31
--------- So there is about a 15 day period where three rewards certificates are valid. This is of course supposition.

Under the current terms which have been in force for a while, OD's program has been on a quarterly qualified purchase requirement so it takes $60 in qualified purchases in each quarter to release recycling rewards for the entire year.

No argument that the change is for the worse.

As for gas, since I am already making one trip a month to Office Depot to recycle carts and OD has, unlike Staples, offered one special recycle deal in the past 2+ years, my plan would be to recycle for that month on the day I can make a qualifying purchase for the month.

I am distracted by other issues so I am having difficulty comprehending the July 1st changes. All I want to do is recycle ink cartridges and obtain rewards. I think my model remains the same as the current program except for the month by month fragmentation. Again, I think I need to recycle ten cartridges AND spend $20.00 out-of-pocket on Qualifying Purchases in order to release $20.00 ink-recycling rewards each month.

Stolat said:   I am distracted by other issues so I am having difficulty comprehending the July 1st changes. All I want to do is recycle ink cartridges and obtain rewards. I think my model remains the same as the current program except for the month by month fragmentation. Again, I think I need to recycle ten cartridges AND spend $20.00 out-of-pocket on Qualifying Purchases in order to release $20.00 ink-recycling rewards each month.
A qualified purchase of $10 or more in a month allows you to recycle up to 10 carts in that month which earn 200 points per cart. For each 1000 points earned, a $10 rewards certificate will be paid out. So, providing the $10 or more qualified purchase, 10 carts equals 2000 points which equals $20 in rewards.

Qualifying purchases for recycling purposes:
    Qualifying purchases exclude taxes; delivery fees; postage stamps; and prepaid gift, debit, phone or services cards; and purchases made with Office Depot Rewards and Merchandise Cards/Certificates.

bpvh said:   Stolat said:   I am distracted by other issues so I am having difficulty comprehending the July 1st changes. All I want to do is recycle ink cartridges and obtain rewards. I think my model remains the same as the current program except for the month by month fragmentation. Again, I think I need to recycle ten cartridges AND spend $20.00 out-of-pocket on Qualifying Purchases in order to release $20.00 ink-recycling rewards each month.
A qualified purchase of $10 or more in a month allows you to recycle up to 10 carts in that month which earn 200 points per cart. For each 1000 points earned, a $10 rewards certificate will be paid out. So, providing the $10 or more qualified purchase, 10 carts equals 2000 points which equals $20 in rewards.

Qualifying purchases for recycling purposes:
    Qualifying purchases exclude taxes; delivery fees; postage stamps; and prepaid gift, debit, phone or services cards; and purchases made with Office Depot Rewards and Merchandise Cards/Certificates.

Thnx BPVH and others for all the helpful posts.

Based on what I'm reading, "I'm outta here" on the wl rewards recycling (unless low $ item far or rewards items are offered on a monthly basis). Here's why:

While a $10 per month spend may not sound like much, (versus $60 per quarter to unlock ink recycle under the program we're used to), I had 90 days to find just ONE deal to qualify for all the ink rewards in one fell swoop. Typically, it had been just ONE $60 order for FA Rewards items (sometimes good stuff too like KCups or Folgers Coffee)which was also shipped free to my home.

This quarter, with no FARewards opps for me, I could still spend $60 in one fell swoop in store on a FAMIR software title that was a small MM with the 20% off coupons from OM.

Now I'm being asked to find $10 to spend OOP EACH AND EVERY MONTH. No free shipping on $10 items, and it would require finding 3 FAMIR softwares (one per month) or $10+ in some sort of rewards or rebate office supply monthly to unlock said rewards. Not to mention, I try to limit my purchase of FAMIR softwares on the qualifying side so I have something to cash my rewards out on on the redemption side to recoup my ink rewards value.

As I said, I'll stay on the sidelines until this plays out better. But I really have no interest in spending $30 per quarter to get back $60ink rwds per quarter which becomes a wash when I factor in the gas and time it takes me to drive almost 40 miles RT to my nearest OD store.

Two questions:

1. I read it somewhere people says shipping at OD counts as spending under current terms. Does it work for releasing recycle rewards? I believe OD has the same shipping rate for USPS shipping, so that may help in some months if ship some small packages.

2. Do I have to spend AT LEAST $60 to get 3 months recycle rewards under the current rules? What if I only spend $59, do I get $59 reward released, or just nothing at all? If partial credit is given now, then will OD continue to give partial rewards under the new rules if the spending is less $10 in a month?

iamabigbug said:   Two questions:

1. I read it somewhere people says shipping at OD counts as spending under current terms. Does it work for releasing recycle rewards? I believe OD has the same shipping rate for USPS shipping, so that may help in some months if ship some small packages.
At least under the current system, shipping counts as a qualified purchase. Stamps do not though.

iamabigbug said:   2. Do I have to spend AT LEAST $60 to get 3 months recycle rewards under the current rules? What if I only spend $59, do I get $59 reward released, or just nothing at all? If partial credit is given now, then will OD continue to give partial rewards under the new rules if the spending is less $10 in a month?
Under the current system, recycling rewards are released with every qualified purchased. So, if recycling for the quarter is $60 worth and only $49.98 in qualified purchases, then $49.98 in recycling rewards are released.

=====

Under the new system, the $10 is the hurdle amount. More than $10 qualified to recycle, less than $10 not qualified to recycle.

Qualified purchases of $10 or more in a month qualify you to recycle up to 10 carts for that month. Each cart recycled is worth 200 points. Rewards are paid out in multiples of 1000 points earned under the conversion 1000 points equals $10 dollars.

So, make $10 or more in qualified purchases in a month --> recycle 10 carts --> earn 2000 points --> receive $20 in rewards (paid out the month after) --> repeat the next month

(The order of the qualified purchases and the recycling (aka which occurs first) AFAIK does not matter.)

another tiny update...

http://ebm.cheetahmail.com/c/tag/hBRwdWEBJu3EVB8y$WXCZzNYKY6/doc.html

(one of the 5 catagories they include is "software"...otherwise, I'm not sure what else to choose for my 5 catagories...and for that matter, how many "extra points" would I earn on the 5 catagories)

we'll see...

https://www.officedepotrewards.com/images/common/ChoiceMemberDetail.pdf  has some info on catagories

MISTERCHEAP said:   
As I said, I'll stay on the sidelines until this plays out better. But I really have no interest in spending $30 per quarter to get back $60ink rwds per quarter which becomes a wash when I factor in the gas and time it takes me to drive almost 40 miles RT to my nearest OD store.
Yes, same for me. It's too bad (and odd) that they haven't matched Staples' free shipping for everyone (or at least OM's $20 minimum). If/when the OD/OM merger goes thru, I will have a store much closer to me and can do recycling again.

The Office Depot stores near me usually have a bunch of stuff on clearance. I can't think of the last time I went to one and didn't find at least $10 of clearance items that could be resold for at least breakeven.

crhptic said:   The Office Depot stores near me usually have a bunch of stuff on clearance. I can't think of the last time I went to one and didn't find at least $10 of clearance items that could be resold for at least breakeven.

that's still a lot of time and effort for $10 of merchandise, have at it if you like, but I'll pass.

MISTERCHEAP said:   crhptic said:   The Office Depot stores near me usually have a bunch of stuff on clearance. I can't think of the last time I went to one and didn't find at least $10 of clearance items that could be resold for at least breakeven.

that's still a lot of time and effort for $10 of merchandise, have at it if you like, but I'll pass.

Yeah, it's more of a PITA than it used to be, but if I happen to be near OD anyway (which usually happens at least once a month) I'll stop in and see what I can do. It doesn't seem (to me) to be that much more work than some of the various other schemes for getting free stuff.

I'm sure this has been asked a million times (sorry), but seeing as it's the last day to do this... Can I buy a $60 OD gift card to unlock $60 in ink rewards for this quarter? Again, sorry if this has been answered many times before.

It is on the front page what qualified is for ink recycling. http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/deal-discussion/1007173/

fishie74 said:   I'm sure this has been asked a million times (sorry), but seeing as it's the last day to do this... Can I buy a $60 OD gift card to unlock $60 in ink rewards for this quarter? Again, sorry if this has been answered many times before.
No. For recycling purposes:

You get 200 points for filling out your registration for the new program, so just recycle 9 carts in July if you continue with the program since you only get money out in 10 dollar increments

9x200 +200 =20 dollar reward.

maddybeagle said:   You get 200 points for filling out your registration for the new program, so just recycle 9 carts in July if you continue with the program since you only get money out in 10 dollar increments

interesting, thanks maddy!

MISTERCHEAP said:   maddybeagle said:   You get 200 points for filling out your registration for the new program, so just recycle 9 carts in July if you continue with the program since you only get money out in 10 dollar increments

I guess that depends on whether you expect to have sufficient purchase rewards in the quarter to cash out those extra 200 points.

bpvh said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   maddybeagle said:   You get 200 points for filling out your registration for the new program, so just recycle 9 carts in July if you continue with the program since you only get money out in 10 dollar increments

I guess that depends on whether you expect to have sufficient purchase rewards in the quarter to cash out those extra 200 points.

New program is by the month. No longer on a quarter. EDIT: you are correct. Excess points will be carried over month to month. You will actually lose them at the end of the Quarter if not on an even 10 dollar increment for issuance.

I think people were planning just the min. 10 dollars spend each month to get the ink recycle released, though.

Just got up to speed, and to tl;dr all of this for people like me just walking in...

OD Exec: Sir, Staples is offering 5% back on everything.

Another OD Exec: Let's create an elaborate system of choices and incentives, so people build their own point-based rewards structure, and then hire William Shatner to explain them to everyone.

Honestly, the only thing this is good for is getting rewards on clearance... Staples is now matched on Ink, and they give cash rather than complicated points.

https://www.officedepotrewards.com/loyalty/promotionView.do?code...

2.99 Nestle water. Limit 3. Throw in a cheap filler from clearance. I am sure most people have plenty of batteries already. Looks like they are least going to try to give some offers to get the 10 dollars in spend.

maddybeagle said:   https://www.officedepotrewards.com/loyalty/promotionView.do?code...

2.99 Nestle water. Limit 3. Throw in a cheap filler from clearance. I am sure most people have plenty of batteries already. Looks like they are least going to try to give some offers to get the 10 dollars in spend.

While it's $4.99 today, I just bought a case of Nestle water from Staples yesterday when it was on sale for $2.99, no rewards required. And I used 20% off coupon and got 5% back in Staples rewards.

This ain't no 100% back offer - since the OM merger, I think that was done for.

Skipping 5 Messages...
They have Hammermill® Premium Multipurpose Paper this week for 19.99 after rewards (Item #568-219). This is 30 dollars in rewards back, so appears they will be continuing some rewards back offers.

I won't start another thread since there has obviously been better paper offers at Staples and OM

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014