$750 Study on Depression (Downtown NYC)

Archived From: Deal Discussion
  • Page :
  • Text Only
rated:
Depressed? If so, you're NOT alone. Depression affects the lives of over 15 minutes Americans, and even though many with depression take an antidepressant, it's not unusual for many to still experience symptoms of depression.

A team of compassionate physicians in the New York City area are currently looking for participants to participate in an upcoming research study on the topic of DEPRESSION.

If you are either:

(a) Taking an antidepressant but have not experienced full relief of their symptoms (OR)
(b) Individuals with depression who are NOT currently taking medication

then you MAY qualify to participate in this upcoming study, which offers compensation of up to $750. Interested? If so, learn more about this upcoming study at http://www.fgglobal.com/research/13796/depression-clinical-trial

Please note: To apply to participate, you MUST use the link above, as applications are not able to be accepted via phone or email at this time.

Member Summary

It depresses me that I can't be there and take advantage of this learning opportunity.

The $750 will certainly get some poor people out of depression
Studies have shown that money has some positive effect in curing depression for many people to some degrees.

Nobody in NY is depressed, we are always cheerful.

Don't have time to get depressed because I am busy chugging 5 shots/$10 deal at Continental in the east village.

75 rounds of 5 shots would get rid of my depression...

I am confused - So - it is $750 for 15 visits?

yes, it looks like you get paid $50 per visit

Depression affects the lives of over 15 minutes Americans

stuffedwallet said:   Depression affects the lives of over 15 minutes Americans

Typo, it should have said "15 minute Americans," because depression makes you feel so small.

$50 a visit isn't awful depending on the time and if the visits actually help those in need. Is this a drug trial or something else? Wonder how this screening question factors in?

How long have you been feeling sad or depressed?
-One month
-Two months
-Longer than two months

stuffedwallet said:   Depression affects the lives of over 15 minutes Americans

Does it go away after 15 minutes?

satchelsofgold said:   stuffedwallet said:   Depression affects the lives of over 15 minutes Americans

Typo, it should have said "15 minute Americans," because depression makes you feel so small.

"These are not the 15 minutes [of fame] you're looking for."

"These are not the 15 minutes [of fame] we're looking for."

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014