• Page :
  • Text Only
rated:

Sweet! While Supplied Last!
Disclaimer
Okay, I guess I'm running for the most reds badge, but I found this "deal" to be really funny!
On Newegg shell shocker right now:

Member Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Deal, in for 0.

mxmissile said:   says 21% off for me $149.99

http://www.newegg.com/Special/ShellShocker.aspx?cm_sp=ShellShock...

+1

That's a good deal...I paid 180 for one a month ago

What is needed specs to recognize a 4TB drive?

Wow, they must really hate you. :p Says 21% off for me.

ablang said:   What is needed specs to recognize a 4TB drive?

If your machine has an EFI BIOS you should be good to go, at least if you want to boot off the drive. Win7 supports 2+TB for storage using GPT (GUID Partition Table).

Wow, I don't think I would ever want to boot a 4 TB drive. I would use the 4 TB for some storage and use a smaller (preferably SSD) for boot. Keeping my data separate from OS has always made it easy for me to restore/reformat my computer and helps me keep all my data organized for backup.

As far as using the 4TB if you partition it (with partitions < 2TB) you should be good to go with the regular MBR on older OS's. This is assuming the manufacturer increased the sector size as many did for large HDs.

i got 121%

can't use m server~~

nice, need another drive for HD p0rn.

ehua999 said:   nice, need another drive for HD p0rn.

Are you going to label your old drive "used p0rn" and leave it at the end of you driveway, ala Crusty the Clown?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014