• Page :
  • Text Only
rated:
I travel to India and once in while I have used Indian SIM but it is mostly hit or miss. I have bought OneSimCard and it lets me get
incoming calls in 150 countries free. I have ALLVOI and several other VOIP which call free most of the world and this SIM card is
good to reach someone in 150 countires. OneSimCard I didn't post this in HotDeals
because it does not have any resale value which often is our hidden agenda in every deal.

Member Summary

* Calls are free when received on your European number; 20c/min on a U.S. number or other PEN

I don't understand the negative but anyway, I have travelled to China, Japan, Isareal, Italy, Germany, France, Switzerland but everywhere I don't want to add the bill, this works if you step outside US. It is for International travel not for US. I am right now with this card at IAD and going to be in Frankfurt where my family in US will be able to call me on a Estonia number unlimited for free. Where is the missing part?

How much will your family pay to call an Estonia number?

ekit is another good one for international travel

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014