rated:
Link

Invitation only. Check your inboxes.

Member Summary

Amazon GC
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
the credit code is beginning to be sent out, but its truly a credit, not a $10 GC...to be used by 8/15...hmmm...

VivYip (Jul. 12, 2013 @ 12:32p) |

Received mine also, says it expires aug 31st.

gisele2828 (Jul. 12, 2013 @ 1:20p) |

Question: Is anyone (who received the email) signed up for specific promotional emails? Can you check you Amazon account... (more)

ecstatica (Sep. 08, 2013 @ 12:11p) |

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

granthell said:   Link

Invitation only. Check your inboxes.
Title/date of email?

Apparently, I'm not worthy.

TY, but no luck here

No dice for me

LOL. same here
russ9 said:   Apparently, I'm not worthy.

Perhaps this should be in deal discussion as it is a YMMV-type thing.

perhaps people should posting just to say they didn't get one. who cares?

russ9 said:   Apparently, I'm not worthy.

I guess I needed to put a smiley face

maybe put the email invite part in the title with the YMMV

MrVietnam said:   Perhaps this should be in deal discussion as it is a YMMV-type thing.
Yep, checking email isn't a hot deal...

Darn , I could really use this promo for the gc I'll be buying today (or next day or so) .....but it seems no email for me either .

No email. But I'm putting a $50 gift card in my cart. Maybe after a few days of it sitting there un-purchased, Amazon's computers might take note and send that email invite offer to nudge me. Worth a try, or waste of time? Who knows?

MGR said:   No email. But I'm putting a $50 gift card in my cart. Maybe after a few days of it sitting there un-purchased, Amazon's computers might take note and send that email invite offer to nudge me. Worth a try, or waste of time? Who knows?

Exellent idea. +1

Maybe email have not gone out yet...?

My email was finally sent from Amazon at 2:22 a.m. I had clicked the link yesterday from OP but did not have the offer. At least they sent something out in the middle of the night.

Title of the email?

As a Prime member, Kindle owner and regular user of their CC, I feel insulted I didn't get this e-mail

aarzi said:   Title of the email?

I agree that would nice to know the title/header , as Iam still holding off on my (needed) Amazon gc purchase the last few days graciously awaiting a nice money saving email before my purchase . *still crossing fingers.

title of email is:

Give $50, Get $10--Exclusive Gift Card Offer

clearly targeted, don't know how as I order sometimes, not frequently, but hardly never...

gisele2828 said:   title of email is:

Give $50, Get $10--Exclusive Gift Card Offer

clearly targeted, don't know how as I order sometimes, not frequently, but hardly never...

Thank you!!!

Something like that in title/header I'd have remembered . Dang , no Amazon luv for me and I buy a lot from Amazon ....

MGR said:   No email. But I'm putting a $50 gift card in my cart. Maybe after a few days of it sitting there un-purchased, Amazon's computers might take note and send that email invite offer to nudge me. Worth a try, or waste of time? Who knows?

I put one on my wish list...

i received the email, purchased the $50 GC...now to wait until 7/15...or did people received soon after the $50 GC purchase?

VivYip said:   i received the email, purchased the $50 GC...now to wait until 7/15...or did people received soon after the $50 GC purchase?

I didn't get mine either. I saw that you have to use the promo by 8/31 but missed that it doesn't arrive til 7/15.

Got the $10 promo credit from Amazon today. Made my $50 GC purchase on 6/26.

the credit code is beginning to be sent out, but its truly a credit, not a $10 GC...to be used by 8/15...hmmm...

Received mine also, says it expires aug 31st.

Question: Is anyone (who received the email) signed up for specific promotional emails? Can you check you Amazon account under communication preferences? THANKS!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014