McDonald's Monopoly 2013

Archived From: Deal Discussion
  • Go to page :
  • 12 3
  • Text Only
natevines said:   Usorry said:   natevines said:   Well..there goes my diet

Anyway, I hope someone posts up a list of the pieces that matter. I always forget which ones and end up wasting time collecting the common ones

You can always go Egg White Delight... 250 calories. Good luck staying away from the hash browns.

Actually, I read it has more salt. Either way, I don't see egg mcmuffins as being unhealthy at all. They're just eggs on an english muffin with a slice of ham. I love my whole eggs, though!

Salt isn't as big of a deal as everyone makes it out to be. Unless you are exclusively eating boxed meals, you should really have nothing to worry about, at all. The studies that were done to prove salt as a cause for hypertension were performed by giving lab rats somewhere in excess of 40x the daily recommended value for an adult human. Besides, what is improperly accounted for is that sodium isn't the culprit, anyhow, it is the chlorine. It is rough on your kidneys which increases blood pressure. Same is true for all kinds of medications and OTCs... like Benadryl, Claratin, etc. They all have HCl, or Hydroclhoride.

I agree with you on the egg white versus whole egg... get a regular Egg McMuffin and coffee, without too much cream or sugar, and you should be fine... less than 400 Calories for any meal leaves you with room for some healthy snacks for the day. And you can cheat occasionally, too.

To sweeten the deal, I buy McD gift cards at Kroger for fuel rewards points. I need to check and see if it is still possible to register the GCs on uPromise to get some additional Cash Back.

rain74 said:   natevines said:   For the free entry by mail:

Do I have to enclose anything in the envelope, or just address, return address + stamp adequate?

No. That's all you need to include, just the self-addressed stamped envelope. You'll have to hand write both the return address and the delivery address--I've put my own address for both.

Is there some requirement to hand write it? Or can you just load up the envelopes in a printer and be done with it?

Dus10 said:   rain74 said:   natevines said:   For the free entry by mail:

Do I have to enclose anything in the envelope, or just address, return address + stamp adequate?

No. That's all you need to include, just the self-addressed stamped envelope. You'll have to hand write both the return address and the delivery address--I've put my own address for both.

Is there some requirement to hand write it? Or can you just load up the envelopes in a printer and be done with it?

Yes, "Mail-in requests, including both outer envelope and SASE, must be handwritten."

http://www.playatmcd.com/Rules

Ace rewards FREE CODE

acetheprize

Ace FREE CODE

acetheprize

mngirl40 said:   Ace FREE CODE

acetheprize

Already mentioned in the summary thread in the first page.

well, the SASE gets you a game ticket from a big mac and only the game ticket from the big mac has the "instant" win with both park place and boardwalk....of course odds are 1 in 38 million...so you'd be better off purchasing a lottery ticket---unless you lived in vermont and had access to discounted stamps. one fw thread provided info on getting discounted mailing for 22 cents--but said nothing about hand writing entries...
this reminds me of the recluse genius in Weird Science (1985) who entered the mail in contest and won like 37.1% of the prizes including the camper..ahecht said:   
Why bother? Two stamps is $.92, plus the cost of the envelopes. Two hash browns are $1 and come with the same number of free stamps (plus you get hash browns!).

imsparty said:   well, the SASE gets you a game ticket from a big mac and only the game ticket from the big mac has the "instant" win with both park place and boardwalk....of course odds are 1 in 38 million...so you'd be better off purchasing a lottery ticket---unless you lived in vermont and had access to discounted stamps. one fw thread provided info on getting discounted mailing for 22 cents--but said nothing about hand writing entries...
this reminds me of the recluse genius in Weird Science (1985) who entered the mail in contest and won like 37.1% of the prizes including the camper..ahecht said:   
Why bother? Two stamps is $.92, plus the cost of the envelopes. Two hash browns are $1 and come with the same number of free stamps (plus you get hash browns!).

Right year, wrong movie. The one you're referring to was "Real Genius," not "Weird Science."

Thanks. Laslo Hollyfeld, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qa8kCQQUjHM (skip to the 2:00 time to see the workaround the handwriting all entries. DestruyaUR said:   

Right year, wrong movie. The one you're referring to was "Real Genius," not "Weird Science."

Update: 28 breakfast sandwiches, 37 med fries, 4 QP, and 42 Fraps redeemed and consumed.
Gain a LOT of weight. About 12 pounds.

imsparty said:   Update: 28 breakfast sandwiches, 7 med fries, 3 QP, and 13 Fraps redeemed and consumed.
Gain a LOT of weight. Only have 0 breakfast sandwich, 10 fries, and 7 fraps game game pieces left.
Another week of McD.

FYI -- from personal observation, each year, free food game tickets are more plentiful during the first week of this promo.

now i am very dissapointed in MCDONALDS i got me the hash brown and on one of them was NO NO NO MCDONALDS monopoly game piece at all. i called mcdonalds and the man i talked to would not give me NO NO NO mcdonalds monopoly game pieces NONE i am very dissasatified in them.

i could had maybe won 40 coke rewards points off that mcdonalds game instead i got NOTHING

Story of 'million dollar' winner from 2011.
http://www.jsonline.com/news/milwaukee/130677318.html

Another EA code I'm not going to use: tuq4r2ywyr9w

Redeemable @ http://promo.easports.com/mcd

imsparty said:   Story of 'million dollar' winner from 2011.
http://www.jsonline.com/news/milwaukee/130677318.html

He's not 'living large' because it's an annuity. You're more or less winning a pay raise for the next 20 years of your life, by consuming food that makes living those twenty years less likely the more you partake.

I will take any EA sports codes! Just let me know what you want for a trade!

Thank you!
Stephanie

Can you stack the EA sports codes?

WOOHOO!!! Won a Beats by Dr. Dre Pill Speaker ($199 retail) - 150 prizes only, odds one in 4 million!!!

At first I thought it was those cheapo round single speaker that they give out as swag but when I redeemed the code it said what it was. Now hoping it's not 'skinned' with McD logos or anything...

Congrats rsuaver!

1- Mcflury
8- Medium Fries
5- Breakfast Sandwiches
4- Quarter Ponders
2x- 40 Coke Rewards
10- Red Box Movies
1- 8x8 Shutterfly Scrap Book
112- Online entries for Fiat

Cincywife said:   Can you stack the EA sports codes?
If you could, I wouldn't be giving mine away. For their objective 'rarity,' though - I don't know why they don't.

So in short, no.

What is a good "buy" in EASports.com with the code? I have nephews and maybe could get something close to nothing? Any advice appreciated.

Here is a EA Sports code: za4t7eohmpuz

Reddem at: promo.easports.com/mcd

I have Monopoly online codes, trading each for 2 coke cap codes (red, grey, black, green, etc). PM with the coke codes and I'll reply with the Monopoly ones.

garyandclaudia said:   What is a good "buy" in EASports.com with the code? I have nephews and maybe could get something close to nothing? Any advice appreciated.

The "cheapest" things are the 9.99 titles which are '09 era and will likely not impress them if they're of age. There IS the option to use the code towards a pre-order on Madden 25 for the XBox One and/or PS4. Try calling their parents and asking if there's any chance they'll be getting the new consoles at release or for Christmas. Ten bucks off the MSRP for Madden isn't *much*, but it's better than you're going to see for ~3 months within the console's release.

I have a stack of codes to enter. Maybe I'll have a few to share. won a bunch of medium fries and a shutterfly photo book so far

For the MCR 40 point bundle, they will mail a $40 check to PR, Guam and Saipan winners. Those residents should buy up the actual coupons on eBay and make a good haul.

Here's the language from the email that comes with the 40 point code:

"My Coke Rewards® ("MCR") 40-Points Bundle. All redemption codes must be entered at www.mycokerewards.com/McD by 11:59:59 p.m. ET on September 30, 2013, or you will forfeit your points. MCR Points valid only for use in MCR Program. Subject to Rules at www.mycokerewards.com/McD Must be legal resident of the (50) US/DC and 13 years or older to participate in the MCR program. Subject to terms and conditions. Points have no value outside the My Coke Rewards® loyalty program and can only be redeemed for merchandise in the My Coke Rewards® loyalty program. Valid in the US only.

Puerto Rico, Guam, and Saipan winners: The Redemption Center will send you a $40 check by mail, within 6-8 weeks to the address provided at the time of registration."

Sigh my mcdonalds took down all their signs today.

pcdebb said:   I have a stack of codes to enter. Maybe I'll have a few to share. won a bunch of medium fries and a shutterfly photo book so far
You can only enter ten per 24 hour period, but the online game runs until the end of the month.

I have three Redbox codes that I will trade for 50 MCR points.
STEP 1: PM me if interested.
2: We agree to an exhange.
3: You send me the codes for 50 MCR points.
4: I send you three free Redbox DVD movie rental codes (EXP. 9-16-13).

Today is the last day for the Monopoly online game. I am trading my remaining Monopoly online codes, for a coke cap code (red, grey, black, green, etc), 1 to 1. PM with the coke codes and I'll reply with the Monopoly ones.

Free codes (good luck!):
KN5TW7486DB;    
 75R1XDGTQDB;    
 T746KKNW8V1;    
 7RZ26WNQ2XR;    
 Z6VWKZV8JDH 

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.