Online cpr certification

Archived From: Deal Discussion
  • Page :
  • Text Only
rated:
Forgive me if this is not written in the right place!
Can you help please?

I need to find a online cpr recertification Class CPR/1st or very cheap. I found a few years ago, but I can not find them again. I thought all the experts here freebie would be my best bet to find - and the information would be useful for everyone!

We store welcome to adopt and take a class online is the best option for us right now.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Member Summary

ronybot said:   

We store welcome to adopt and take a class online is the best option for us right now.

How do you store "welcome" ?

Not sure how to store it, but it is usually delivered by wagon.

Try cpraed.com. It's about $20.00. I would make sure that your employer honors it. I've used it in a bind.

http://www.icpri.com/ is another one. Not sure how good they are, but it's all online and about $20 as well...

mlf333 said:   Try cpraed.com. It's about $20.00. I would make sure that your employer honors it. I've used it in a bind.
Connman said:   http://www.icpri.com/ is another one. Not sure how good they are, but it's all online and about $20 as well...

Lol.. I don't think any company would recognize online certification

Locally our city/Fire Dept offers the class for free. Start there unless you just want paper and not really the training.

How do you do CPR online without hand on training? Use a teddy bear?

TheDealMaker said:   How do you do CPR online without hand on training? Use a teddy bear?Cam to cam?

TheDealMaker said:   How do you do CPR online without hand on training? Use a teddy bear?

Modem to modem resuscitation??

TheDealMaker said:   How do you do CPR online without hand on training? Use a teddy bear?

by pushing on your mouse gel pad and blowing into the microphone

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014