• Page :
  • Text Only
rated:
www.ebay.com 

Emails going out now or check your MY eBay message folder. YOU MUST HAVE THE OFFER for your account to get this, no valid with out invitiation. If you have more than 1 eBay account check out all.

=14pxPromotion details:
The Promotion starts at 11:00AM PT on August 30, 2013, and ends at 2:00PM PT on August 30, 2013. Extra eBay Bucks can only be earned on every single item purchased which meets the minimum purchase requirement specified in the offer.

=14px*Qualifying purchases exclude all items in the following categories: Classifieds, Business & Industrial, Real Estate, eBay Gift Cards (within the Gift Cards & Coupons category), Bullion (within the Coins & Paper category), and eBay Motors (except Parts & Accessories in eBay Motors, which will earn eBay Bucks).

=14pxRewards are capped at $100 per transaction and $500 per Earn Period. Purchases must be paid for with PayPal before the Promotion ends. eBay reserves the right to cancel, amend, or revoke the Promotion at any time. Other restrictions apply. See Terms & Conditions for details

Member Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

My bonus is showing as double rewards on purchases of $50 or more
THX MR. C

Who's eligible?
Only invited, registered eBay Bucks participants who receive the promotional offer from eBay in My Messages are eligible. Sorry, no forwarding—the offer is not transferable.

Promotion details:
The Promotion starts at 11:00AM PT on August 30, 2013, and ends at 2:00PM PT on August 30, 2013. Extra eBay Bucks can only be earned on every single item purchased which meets the minimum purchase requirement specified in the offer.

*Qualifying purchases exclude all items in the following categories: Classifieds, Business & Industrial, Real Estate, eBay Gift Cards (within the Gift Cards & Coupons category), Bullion (within the Coins & Paper category), and eBay Motors (except Parts & Accessories in eBay Motors, which will earn eBay Bucks).

Rewards are capped at $100 per transaction and $500 per Earn Period. Purchases must be paid for with PayPal before the Promotion ends. eBay reserves the right to cancel, amend, or revoke the Promotion at any time. Other restrictions apply. See Terms & Conditions for details.

Visit our Privacy Policy and User Agreement if you have any questions.

Copyright © 2013 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners. eBay and the eBay logo are trademarks of eBay Inc.
eBay Inc. is located at 2145 Hamilton Avenue, San Jose, CA 95125.

Yea, I also only got Double rewards (4%) on purchases over $50. I have yet to see 4x ever... cheap bastards!

Only got double as well.

All I got was a stupid t-shirt.

exponential CashBack. Are they bringing the old Bing back ?

I got almost $16 each of the two separate transactions of purchasing the 32gb Surface tablets with touch keyboards.

dont click retarts

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014