• Page :
  • Text Only
rated:
Sell any Cell Phone on eBay† - get $50 eBay† coupon

Check Your InBox - This offer is only good for individuals who received an e-mail invite from eBay†.

"Sellers that qualify for participation will have seen a message upon starting their listing online, would have received an email, and/or a message within My eBay†."
e-mail subject: "Sell your phone today + get $50!"

List a cell phone for sale on eBay† by September 15. Sell phone and receive full payment from buyer within 10 days of listing.†

Full Terms @ http://pages.ebay.com/promo/2013/0910/50Cpn.html

Member Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Got the email as well, not seeing any restrictions on phone sold, or coupon details. Anyone see anything?

Can I sell a phone to my wife?

...,.I guess it doesn't matter.† Didn't get an invite.

dazviking said:   Can I sell a phone to my wife?

...,.I guess it doesn't matter.† Didn't get an invite.

† Did just that ... had an offer on login as 1st time ever potential seller

Strangely, now that sale was made and payment exchange that email has mysteriously disappeared from Inbox !

The offer had popped upon login ... I hope they keep track or honor the terms .. or are they bad enough to deny now claiming in-applicability and a lack of proof?

Edit: sorry email is still there is was not in eBay message but regular email from eBay on personal email account with eBay.

Terms say 2 weeks to get $50 coupon. Are others receiving sooner?†

I was puzzled by OP's coupon date but realize now they had the 2nd one with these dates and terms:
http://pages.ebay.com/promo/2013/1010/50Cpn.html

It says 2 weeks after promo ends for receiving the $50 coupon so ... fingers crossed ...

any1 get the $50??

vickh said:   any1 get the $50??
† Is the promotion period ending date considered Oct 14 (end list date) or Oct 24 (end sale date)? If former than +2 weeks = tomorrow last day else Nov 6th -- do you read differently?

invisible said:   
vickh said:   any1 get the $50??
† Is the promotion period ending date considered Oct 14 (end list date) or Oct 24 (end sale date)? If former than +2 weeks = tomorrow last day else Nov 6th -- do you read differently?

††The original promotion in the OP ended over a month ago. The newer two posts†above has no relevance to the original offer so those participants in original September offer†in the†OP should have already received their coupon. However posts on eBay forums suggest Bay really FUBARED this one and no one has been paid nor apparently does eBay even really know who is supposed to be getting one at this point.

Well, after waiting the two weeks past the offer period I called eBay. Ten minutes later they agreed I had qualified for the promotion and manually issued a $50 coupon which I received 24 hours later. I do recommend those who haven't heard from eBay to give them a call.

parrim said:   Well, after waiting the two weeks past the offer period I called eBay. Ten minutes later they agreed I had qualified for the promotion and manually issued a $50 coupon which I received 24 hours later. I do recommend those who haven't heard from eBay to give them a call.
† I called them a 1-2 days before the Oct 29 deadline, and they created a case, then on 30th the shiny email with $50 coupon was in my eBay emailbox!

Promptly purchased $50 eBay GC (plastic version) so now no hurry to spend it all immediately! Though I probably will, in no time

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014