• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
rated:
BE SURE TO OPEN and read any Staples e-mail you receive this AM with COLUMBUS DAY in the title.. There was a $40 off $80 one time use q in mine and I rarely get this type of offer, so hoping many of you will have something similar in your in box.

Staples
See Staples coupons that earn Up to 2.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

$40 off $80
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer

40 off 80 email screenshot
Thanks naidugastic
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Anyone have any of these coupons left that would be willing to let me have? Someone managed to hijack my coupon and use... (more)

jjmy (Oct. 19, 2013 @ 8:26p) |

delete

jjmy (Oct. 19, 2013 @ 8:27p) |

Just wanted to give an update on what's been going on with my order.

I saw this deal on Oct 18th, came with its own disco... (more)

donsanedrin (Oct. 26, 2013 @ 2:02a) |

• Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I got the email but no such Qs... Thanks anyway Mr. C!

Thanks for heads up...small print:

†Valid online at Staples.com® or by phone at 1-800-333-3330. Not valid in store. Excludes Daily Deals. Limit one per customer, nontransferable. Minimum purchase requirement of $80 must be met with purchases to which no other coupon or instant savings offer applies. May not be combined with any other coupon. No cash/credit back. Not valid on any desktop or laptop computers, netbooks, tablets, eReaders including Amazon Kindle® and NOOK®, Apple® products, Bose® products, Epson® ink and toner, custom printing orders placed online, services, promotional products, gift cards, Staples Industrialsm purchases, prior purchases or any purchases on other provider Web sites. Tax and shipping not included in calculating minimum purchase. Expires 10/19/13.

$5 of $30 for me

Rcv'd an email with title "Save up to 60% with Columbus Day deals", but zero coupons inside.

I got 20 off 100. ehh decent not great

I got that email.  It has the $40/$80 coupon, one for a free BCA duffel bag and water bottle w/ a $75 online/phone order, and 2 for case paper, 1 as listed in the ad (100% rewards back in store) and one for a case for $27.99 (online/phone purchase.)

I used the $40/$80 to get the advertised Osgood chair ($89.99).  Not a bad deal when I need a new chair.  I sat in one in store last week and it's MUCH more comfortable than the worn out (and peeling) one I'm sitting in right now.  Paying the balance w/ rewards just makes it better.

I'm so jealous!!!

$5 off $30, and $5 off $15 in cleaning.  Wonder how they decide who gets the better coupons.

Got 5 off 15.

I got a rock!

Only purchased one item from them in the last year though.

Can we use this coupon for Kiosk order? And pay in store with gift cards

Is there is a specific subject for the one with the coupon? None of the emails I received had coupons. The subject on all of them was "Save up to 60% with Columbus Day deals."

That's the Subject of the email I received with the coupon on the top of the email

Anything usable I can buy that is $80-90 and has $40 MIR? Ideas?

Looks like they're out to identify the BF deal posters with traceable coupons!

sap283 said:   Anything usable I can buy that is $80-90 and has $40 MIR? Ideas?
  There's the Staples multipurpose paper case $49.99-$25 rebate, limit 2. A bit more than your range, but $99.98 - $40 - $50 in rebates = $9.98. But of course we're all probably so loaded up on paper, that anything other than free or a profit is not a good deal. [Edit: Also get back $3 in rewards, and if you add a few cent filler, can get another $3 value from plink.com. Actually, plink doesn't differentiate purchase from tax, I think, so probably no need to add filler.]

I'm thinking about buying a new desk chair, been wanting one for a while.

Columbus Day brings about great deals in-house I am finding with the various vendors.

I just found a $40/80 in my email. It shows good until 10-19, not in store.

Seems I got lucky for a change

focusfocus said:   Can we use this coupon for Kiosk order? And pay in store with gift cards
  You could. And then call Staples.com and have it applied. However, you will need some of the payment to be via credit card in order for them to give you the credit back. Be careful of using any coupons when paying as the CSRs AFAIK can see the entire transaction detail. Including coupons and any store purchases. So, make sure the kiosk order is at least $80. You cannot use online coupons on a kiosk order w/o a manager override. YMMV on that.

Got it. Thanks Mr. C!

Any good laptop deals?

milkandcookies said:   Got it. Thanks Mr. C!

Any good laptop deals?

You may want to read the small print.  

NoMoneyInMyWallet said:   

Any good laptop deals?

You may want to read the small print .  

Thanks.  I just flipped it on Efay.

i got no coupon. did i miss it ? Mistercheap what does the coupon look like ?

No coupon for me in any Columbus day emails.....

milkandcookies said:   
NoMoneyInMyWallet said:   

Any good laptop deals?

You may want to read the small print  .  

Thanks.  I just flipped it on Efay.

Why are you telling us? Is that helpful for the rest of us?

5 off 30 in store but our store closed an now none for 70 miles,

I have 3 accounts but 40 dollar coupon came in to only one email account and other email accounts got usual advertisement without coupon.
I used it for HP Ink I was waiting for.

Attached the email screenshot to the summary of this thread.

sweet! found it in my deleted emails

$20off $100 for me

5 off 30, thanks for the heads up though.

got it, but wondering what to buy...

jqsmooth said:   got it, but wondering what to buy...
  Buy 3 Kaspersky and have them PM the store price. You will still need filler to hit $80 after PM and have the coupon applied.MM.

mathfaster said:   
jqsmooth said:   got it, but wondering what to buy...
  Buy 3 Kaspersky and have them PM the store price. You will still need filler to hit $80 after PM and have the coupon applied.MM.

ingenious as always!!!

no go on the PM to the store on Kaspersky. i tried...

anyone tried using both $40 off coupon and free duffel bag w/ water bottle coupon?

jqsmooth said:   anyone tried using both $40 off coupon and free duffel bag w/ water bottle coupon?You will most likely need a $155+ purchase ($80 + $75 coupon requirement) to use both on one order.

jqsmooth said:   no go on the PM to the store on Kaspersky. i tried...

anyone tried using both $40 off coupon and free duffel bag w/ water bottle coupon?

What reason did they give? They are supposed to price match the store price. Their ad does not say anything about price store only. Someone on SD got it done which is why I posted it. Seems to be YMMV on some of these PMs like most things at Staples. Although from posts I have read all PMs get kicked out for review by a supervisor. Not sure how true that is in practice.

All I got was the free duffle bag coupon. Which I didn't use because I don't need one. Placed a large several hundred dollar order this morning too - a coupon would have been nice. Still got the nifty $5 one from last week though. Good till Saturday - woohoo.

mathfaster said:   
jqsmooth said:   no go on the PM to the store on Kaspersky. i tried...

What reason did they give? They are supposed to price match the store price. Their ad does not say anything about price store only. Someone on SD got it done which is why I posted it. Seems to be YMMV on some of these PMs like most things at Staples. Although from posts I have read all PMs get kicked out for review by a supervisor. Not sure how true that is in practice.

Even though Staples B&Ms will PM Staples.com and other competitors Staples.com has never matched Staples B&M weekly advertised sales prices. It clearly states this in their PM policy....

We don't price match to competitors' or our own local special events (e.g., grand opening, anniversary, clearance, timed sales or liquidation sales). We don't price match our Staples® EasyTechsm tech services; our third-party providers' products and services (e.g., custom printing) or items sold on auction sites; taxes; warranties; typographical errors; gift cards or merchandise credits.

Skipping 23 Messages...
Just wanted to give an update on what's been going on with my order.

I saw this deal on Oct 18th, came with its own discount to bring it down to $99.99, I had a coupon from a mailer at work that was a $25/$75 coupon code. Used that, came out with a final price of about $81, submitted the order, got receipt got confirmation.

A few days pass by and I get an email that says there will be a delay of one day. The next day I get a customer service email and it is an apology for an error of their behalf, and they gave me a complimentary $25 unconditional coupon. That email was as vague as possible, it said nothing about what they were apologizing about. I figured it was for the one-day delay

The day after that, I get an email confirmation that the order has shipped. It has the same order number, but that email doesn't contain a tracking number. It has a link that says "Track" and it opens up a Staples webpage that gives an error message, service unavailable.

I log into my Staples account to view order history, that order is not there. Nothing from October 18th.

I email customer service two days ago, no response.

I check my bank to see whether the $81 has been charge, it hasn't.

So, I see that the 2TB Hard drive is still selling at $109.99 Ten dollars more, unfortunately. And up until Friday Oct 25th, it was listed as out of stock.

Until right now, after midnight on Oct 26th, last day of the sale, its now listed in stock. I got one, I found a coupon for $20/$100, and then I used the $25 all-purpose coupon that Staples Customer Service gave to me. So now I have a new order for this, at the price of $70. I hope this goes through without a hitch.

I'd still keep the first one if they do ever end up shipping and charging me.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014