• Page :
  • Text Only
rated:
Hot or not. New Lowes 10% off coupon at po good until Feb 15 2014

The ones in the moving packing where you go online, enter the code and they mail you a 10% coupon.
Packets of them were on a table ay my post office....

Member Summary

Hot but not new they have had this for a long time. I always grab few of these before doing any home remodel. Bonus is if you prefer Home Depot they will accept it as a competitor coupon. Then you could combine online resold GCs for more savings.

GCs - discount - CC CashBack (5% discover online purchases) - 10% off purchase. For me when I did it last it was an effective 28% off.

corpse101 said:   Hot but not new they have had this for a long time. I always grab few of these before doing any home remodel. Bonus is if you prefer Home Depot they will accept it as a competitor coupon. Then you could combine online resold GCs for more savings.

GCs - discount - CC CashBack (5% discover online purchases) - 10% off purchase. For me when I did it last it was an effective 28% off.

Yes, when I said new I meant new exp date, the current unused ones I have end on Nov 15.

The odd thing is, when I needed a new washer I took the coupon to the dept guy was not sure I could use it and we would not know
until I went to pay for it up at the front of the store
What?
Forget that.
By chance I stopped at Sears and they had the exact same model priced as Lowes with the 10% already off.

yesidonoitall said:   
corpse101 said:   Hot but not new they have had this for a long time. I always grab few of these before doing any home remodel. Bonus is if you prefer Home Depot they will accept it as a competitor coupon. Then you could combine online resold GCs for more savings.

Yes, when I said new I meant new exp date, the current unused ones I have end on Nov 15.

The odd thing is, when I needed a new washer I took the coupon to the dept guy was not sure I could use it and we would not know
until I went to pay for it up at the front of the store
What?
Forget that.
By chance I stopped at Sears and they had the exact same model priced as Lowes with the 10% already off.

PM it to Lowes, they give you 10% off, then add the 10% coupon, then use your GC's

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014