• Page :
  • Text Only
rated:

Back of Coupon
Disclaimer

Booklet
Disclaimer
Blue Cross Blue Shields sends out a quarterly "BETTER for YOU" booklet in the mail to its members that has health info and coupons in it. The Fall issue has a coupon for a free Keurig K-cup or Vue System. I chose the most expensive Vue system they have $230 and it couponed it all off plus free shipping. I'm in Kansas and it might be YMMV, but I know for sure several co-workers got the coupon in theirs also. Added a couple pics of the booklet they send out, and the coupon. Mine came in the mail yesterday. Good Luck!

Member Summary

Keurig Brewing System for Blue Cross Blue Shield Members
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
I received a FALL 2013 mailer, but it is NOT this one

TornApart (Nov. 25, 2013 @ 10:51p) |

Please PM me if you have the coupon code and don't want it. Thank you!!

jeffc (Nov. 26, 2013 @ 6:03p) |

I have BC/BS by Antham and it is through a private company. I have never gotten a mailer. I wonder if it is only some st... (more)

ditchqueen (Nov. 30, 2013 @ 5:40p) |

• Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Are you a member through a private plan or company plan?

Crap, I hope I didn't throw that away. When did you get it? I am in Kansas too with BCBS.

Company Plan. I got it in the mail Wednesday.

No go for fed plan

I have a private plan, and have never seen this newsletter.  Went to the Blue KC office in Prairie Village, KS... and they didn't have any copies.

YMMV...but nice find for you!

This is an incredibly hot deal. Really, my wife has one of these machines, and the beverages come out really, really hot.

I think I threw that flyer away, but the people I work with didn't get a coupon. Maybe because I work for the state.

I've had BC for years and never seen a flyer like that

Maybe I'll get lucky

Probably a BC/BS of Kansas specific.

I have BCBS through Carefirst Administrators. Wonder if I will get this .

No go for me. Mine is "Save $25 + free shipping at glasses.com."

So that explains the plan cost increases got to pay for all them expensive Keurig brewers. LOL!

ezwrighter said:   Probably a BC/BS of Kansas specific.
  I am BC/BS of Kansas City (Different affiliate/company from BC/BS of KS but some overlap of region) and haven't seen it here either so think you are definitely right .

thanks for posting this. I am FED BC/BC and threw this coupon book away yesterday. Worth digging out of the trash to find the free coupon.

I have BCBS Federal and I live in Virginia. I am always looking for coupons, so I was looking through the coupons inside the Better For You newsletter. When I saw the free Keurig offer on the back, I thought it had to be a mistake. I immediately went to the website, entered the code, and it worked! I received my platinum K79 Keurig brewer yesterday. I am so excited. I have never received anything free before.

Does the offer require a co-pay or have a deductible?

PM me if you have an extra coupon code that you don't want. Thanks

Although I was not eligible I was able to call customer service at kuerig and ask if I was eligible for this promotion. He took my name, email, phone. Told me I wasn't eligible. But for others you may just want to call customer service and inquire . He knew about the promotion.

I'm pretty sure we never get anything good like this in the mailer they send out in California. But I will make a point of flipping through this month's issue just in case.
Thanks for the heads-up OP.

Got this mailer 2 days ago, was going to post this deal in off topic. I have 2 coupons to give away, must have over 1k posts and must have joined in 2007 or earlier.

PM me.

EDIT: all gone, enjoy

I have BCBS Fed Employee Program managed by Anthem BCBS in WI.  I heard about this deal from a coworker who received their free brewer in 3 days. I found my coupon and ordered the K155 OfficePRO Premier Brewing System today.  The couple code applied a $249.95 discount at checkout.  Free shipping too so order total is $0.  Couldn't be easier, no credit card info required, just shipping address.  Ships UPS or FedEx and will arrive in 3-5 days it says.  Coupon expires 2/1/2014.  Probably the best coupon I've ever had, seems like there are no strings attached.

Where can i find one of these coupons i'm in milwaukee

Look for the fall "Better for You" mailer, looks like junk mail but in this case, definitely not junk.

I received a FALL 2013 mailer, but it is NOT this one

Please PM me if you have the coupon code and don't want it. Thank you!!

I have BC/BS by Antham and it is through a private company. I have never gotten a mailer. I wonder if it is only some states? I live in NH but work In MA. I'll call Monday and find out.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014