tigerdirect ultra LSP550 black friday rebate

Archived From: Deal Discussion
  • Page :
  • Text Only
rated:
I got Ultra LSP550 on black friday for $35-10-5=$20 from TigerDirect. There are 2 rebate: TD-10869 for $10 and TD-11811 for $5. Both are valid on black friday. But rebate term is confusing.

TD-10869 requires Original UPC Barcode Label
TD-11811 requires Original UPC Barcode Label and Copy of UPC.

What is difference between UPC Barcode Label and UPC? There should be one UPC barcode, how can both rebate requires original UPC Barcode Label.

Thanks for your input

Member Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

A UPC, or Universal Product Code, is a label placed on outside packaging to identify an item's characteristics, such as cost and inventory. Each unique code corresponds to only that specific item. Manufacturers use different UPCs for each of their products.
A UPC label is an authentic bar code found on products from food to clothing. These labels speed up the checkout process in stores and provide a system for keeping track of each item for the manufacturer and vendor.
Read more: http://www.ehow.com/facts_5108536_upc-label.html#ixzz2nInrK3qh

Almost certainly a typo. The form says:

Signed Rebate Form
Original UPC Barcode Label
​Copy of UPC

When usually they list the rebate form, invoice, and UPC requirement. I would call to confirm, but I suspect you need a copy of the UPC and your invoice along with the rebate form.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014