• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
Krispy Kreme Mother's Day Flower Bouquet Donuts

http://www.krispykreme.com 

Krispy Kreme Doughnuts  has just the thing for you. From May 5 through May 11, you can pick up a bunch of special “Springtime Doughnuts.”

Show your mom how much you care by getting her a box of Krispy Kreme's flower-shaped doughnuts!! 

They are described by the national doughnut chain as “an eye-catching and tasty flower-shaped doughnut with a sweet yellow icing and a chocolate outline.”

Buy a box of a dozen and it makes a great floral bouquet for you mom this Mother's Day!!

A dozen dounuts will average $10.00 per dozen depending on your location.

Ads by Google
Member Summary

krispy kreme (588.18kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer

rated:
My husband and I got some of the flower-shaped doughnuts the other day. They are formed with 4 or 5 yeast donut holes being pressed together. They were great because you could rip them apart. I would recomend them to anyone.

rated:
mspuppyface said:   My husband and I got some of the flower-shaped doughnuts the other day. They are formed with 4 or 5 yeast donut holes being pressed together. They were great because you could rip them apart. I would recomend them to anyone.

yes! except for those pure sods watching their not-yet-diamond-shaped-torso

rated:
hmm.. missed these...

rated:
They go well with the KFC Corsage!

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014