• Page :
  • Text Only
rated:

Patriot Supersonic Boost XT 16GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Model PEF16GSBUSB - Newegg.com
Disclaimer
use promo code: EXLPAPG235

$5.99 after $8 rebate card

16GB
USB 3.0
Up to 90MB/s Read; Up to 30MB/s Write
Ultra-durable Rubberized Water Resistant Housing
Model # PEF16GSBUSB

www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=20-220-653

Member Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I have this exact USB flash drive and it is still kickin almost 3 years later!

Ive got the 32GB capacity version of this and remain very happy with its performance after several years. This is a great deal!

I too have this drive and I can't fault its performance.

I'm getting an error "ERROR Your email address is not valid for redemption of promo code EXLPAPG235." Anyone know why ?

tarkesh said:   I'm getting an error "ERROR Your email address is not valid for redemption of promo code EXLPAPG235." Anyone know why ?
Were you signed in to Newegg? I just tried it with out being signed in and that is what I got. It worked when I was signed in.

tarkesh said:   I'm getting an error "ERROR Your email address is not valid for redemption of promo code EXLPAPG235." Anyone know why ?

It is a targeted offer.

Agree. This is a targeted offer. I signed in, applied the discount code, and got the same error message: "ERROR your email address is not valid for redemption of promo code EXLPAPG235." Definitely a targeted offer. Good luck.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014