• filter:
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
Thanks. I look forward to reading your thread in detail and using the informative information. It is pathetic how much bad c/s there is from all company levels today around the nation.

mswallet2

rated:
I Have a question. How do you file a complaint against a customer rep in a major corp. I had posted this earlier because I hadn't seen this thread. This is my complaint.

On Nov 27 I tried to order a ps3 bundle online with the free games they were offering but I couldn't find the link. So I called up customer service and the rep made the order for me. He told me everything was set to go. I would receive everything before Christmas except the extra hand controls which were on back order. I got my ps3 delivered but no games. My thought was maybe the games were being shipped separately. I decide to wait another week or two. finally on 14th December I call Sony again, I spoke to another sales rep explaining that I hadn't receive the games and hand control which had a expected shipping date of Nov 29. He said they were in back order and the warehouse hadn't gotten any in stock yet but he'd send me an email in two to three days telling me when is the next expected shipping of the hand held and the games. Never once did he mention that the sale rep that I had first spoken to did not place the order for any bundle and there was no games in my order. Dec, 20 I check my email and I got this.

Dear

Thank you for shopping with Sony Style!

Due to the large number of requests for the [Model Number: PS398050 DUALSHOCKŪ3 Wireless Controller], your estimated ship date has been delayed. I apologize for this inconvenience. I expect the product to arrive estimated by the end of this week.

You may continue to check your order status by going to www.SonyStyle.com. Simply log on and click on "My Account," then "Order Information." From there you can search for your order number and find the order status.

No mention of the games again. Finally Dec. 21 I decided to call Sony again. I went through the same explanation about the games and controller. She then proceeded to tell me that my order does not include the games. I explained, that was the reason I call in the order in the first place. So what is Sony going to do about this. The rep keep me waiting a few minutes. Then proceeded to tell me that one of the games is no longer available and the other one I would have to purchase and then receive a rebate on that purchase. Or I can return the product. I said I would returned the product. But I couldn't have my kids go without their gift from Santa.
My question. Is there anything I can do at this time.

rated:
Look, I'll make this easy. Without reading every post, buy everything using American Express . Problem solved.

rated:
BypassKid said: Look, I'll make this easy. Without reading every post, buy everything using American Express . Problem solved.

Hmmm ... I can't say that I agree with that. I've had to sue AMEX as a last resort to obtain a rebate. It was difficult to find out who to sue, where to file, and it was in general a hassle I never want to go through again. There was no response from them until two days before the court date. Even after AMEX agreed to settle the claim, they tried to slip in a blanket release rather than a specific release, which would have freed them of any responsibility for any problems in the future, even those not related to the case at hand.

rated:
The sheer ignorance of this article irritates me - I quote "Many CSRs are required to say their first names at the beginning; remember it or write it down because they may refuse to give you their first name or transfer you to a supervisor upon your request when they think that you may complain to their supervisors. Then later you can call back with the CSR's name to complain to their supervisors." - what $*&#&@ good is a just FIRST name , in companies that employ hundreds of thousands of people, when trying to file a complaint against someone?

rated:
I filed a complaint with BBB and my problem was solved right away by T-Mobile right away. I am happy with the settlement. I cannot believe that I spent 3 months to complain about my phone problems and made 8 calls to complain to T-Mobile and nothing was done until now. My conclusion is BBB really works!

rated:
I live in Tucumcari.NM. Channel 10 sound goes off all the time picture stays on.What can I do to have this corrected

rated:
Thanks a lot for this article. it solved my Saveology.com rebate issue which was pending for a year. Thanks again.

rated:
Amazing,
informative,helpful,reasonable,perfect thread.
Don't waste time with the CSR.
One can file complain at BBB easily, in case bluffing while showing & providing nothing at the end.
Every legal complain will be resolved surely.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014