• 1 234553
  • Page
  • Text Only
rated:
I recently was shopping for a memory foam mattress for my mom and I read many reviews and came across emattress. I asked about the ILD (density of firmness) and it was 5ILD, same as the tempur-pedic. The model I got for my mom was a 3 inch memoral foam, with a 5 inch latex foam base. This is same as the tempur-pedic. They also have the 10 inch ones. These are custom made so you can ask for ILD depending on how firm you want it. The queen size was only $599 delivered with no tax. My mom absolutely loves it! I would definitely recommend the mattress. To give you a litte bit of perspective, the same Tempur-pedic bed cost $1883 shipped, so I think this is a hot deal.

Current prices are higher, but still cheap:
Special Introductory Pricing
Twin $399 delivered
Full $549 delivered
Queen $649 delivered
King $799 delivered

Money Magazine« Reviews - "Top Quality For Less"

Sensus Mattress
Memory Foam 1000: $979
This queen-size mattress has a structure similar to the Tempur-Pedic« with the same 5lb. density foam. With a base and a 10-year warranty.
| Portions Copyrightę MONEY« - June 2004 Issue - Page 123

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
There's a perverse feeling that comes along with repairing laminate Ikea crap.

Leland (Jan. 19, 2011 @ 1:19a) |

Which of these is / are the direct and exact knock offs of Tempur -Pedic?

duna (Mar. 20, 2011 @ 6:52p) |

Has anyone had any experience with Dynasty Mattress?They're a discount foam mattress online retialer with a lot of good ... (more)

domdab (May. 10, 2011 @ 2:20a) |

Note: memoryfoam.com went out of business.
7/7/2008: Memoryfoam.com is back in business, but they seem completely commercialized now. Their original "pink sensus 5ld" foam is looks like its called Sunset foam now. Might not be the same stuff and their prices are really jacked up now.

You don't need to be old or have back or physical problems to need to sleep on one.

A memory foam topped mattress will probably, someday be the industry standard for beds, as MP3 players have made record albums & portable cd players obsolete.

If you go to any mattress store, you will notice that most of them now have a memory foam topper sewn on top of their innerspring mattresses for mega-hundreds of $$$. That's because people still fear getting rid of the innerspring part of the mattresses completely. So it is being added on top of innerspring sets. They can't believe "foam" can now be made in a way to really support AND cusion you. They are thinking of foam rubber or the foam pads in couch cushions - either too soft & no support, OR too hard & ungiving.

The "Cheaper-pedic combo mattress" most of us on FW came up with is a combination of both:

A FIRM base 5" -6"(without the innersprings or extra boxspring.)
Many people have bought the 5" Thick Extra-firm Support Foam Topper- Queen, 60x80" (Item# RN725-5805A) from JCPenney.com. Wait & buy it with a 30% off coupon. Brings the price down to about $90/queen. Use a free shipping coupon instead.
It's called a Topper at JCPenney, but many people are using it for the BASE of our mattress.)That's where most of the confusion is in this thread - people keep asking what are you using for a bottom. The JCPenney "topper" IS our "bottom" of the whole "mattress".

Edited on 4/8/08 by Imzadi (who wrote most of this summary): After having the JC Penney 5" Thick Extra-firm Support Foam Topper as my base for about 2 1/2 years now, it is NOT good to be using this as a BASE. It is advertised as a topper, and yes, that's really all it should be used for. It breaks down really quickly, becoming way too soft, with no inner core of support, especially in the center, that a BASE needs. Buy ANYTHING else for you base, then continue with the rest of the directions in this summary.

Edited 7/27/08 by Drogean: Stay away from Jc Penney 5"inch support foam topper base. Same happened to me as above. I recommend WalMart's own 8 inch Spa Sensations complete foam mattress as a BASE and putting some better quality memory foam over it. This is the current cheapest combo I've found.

Then add a 3"- 4" thick, 4 lb. or 5 lb. density memory foam topper from a store/outlet of your choice. This is placed directly on top as a real "topper" on our mattress. The 5 lb. density will be firmer. (Many reviews on other forums for the Tempurpedic Brand memory foam mattress have found their use of 5.5 lb. density to be TOO firm.) Many people here have been choosing Overstock.com or eBay or WalMart for their memory foam topper. 3.5 lb. desity is for pillows.

Loderunner: This 'high density = firmer' stuff is very misleading, if not downright incorrect. It is widely spoken that higher density foam is generally firmer, but I've laid on a 7 pound density Tempurpedic mattress that was considerably softer than a generic 5 pound density mattress. The ILD rating--which is another measurement of pounds, but it is NOT the same thing as the density rating--is supposed to provide an objective measurement of firmness, but I'm not even sure you can trust those. I ordered samples from foambymail.com, and received a white piece of 4.3 pound density, ILD 12 foam and a pink piece of 5.3 pound density, ILD 15 foam. The higher ILD number for the pink foam meant that it should have been firmer, but it was not. I set a heavy coffee mug on both pieces of foam, and pink foam was compressed at least 3x farther than the white foam was compressed--and both pieces of foam were room temperature (When heated by body heat, the pink stuff should theoretically become even softer.) On the whole I've found that higher density foam is generally nicer feeling than lower density foam (it's "creamier", if that makes any sense), but if at all possible you should try to feel before you buy. Whatever you do, don't fall blindly into the "denser = firmer" myth--in my experience, it's so often untrue that it's not even useful as a rough guideline.

Toss on a mattress pad or zippered cover to:
A) Stop the heat build up a memory foam pad seems to generate/store from body heat during sleeping.
B)To keep the combo from shifting apart - if you get a zippered topper.
Member: PoisonZ said: "Target has 12" mattress cover zippered for $39.99. Its costly but it really works well."

(edit 11/1) www.shopsatin.com has zippered mattress covers. I got a King size for $16 and am happy with it.

THAT is the bare minimum necessary for the "Cheaper-pedic mattress combo."
(I have only this combo & it works great for me.)
Other people have been tweaking & adding Sensus pads & other extras as they want/need. (See last several posts, dates starting since Dec 15th-ish on.)

You can place this combo on top of an existing boxspring. Some have added a plywood board between the combo & boxspring for even more support.
Or you can get rid of your boxspring & place it on a platform bed, directly on the floor, or place on plywood inserted for a the floor in a metal bedframe. Raise the legs of the frame up with "bed risers" from Bed, Bath & Beyond." They are made to raise up the bed (to create extra storage underneath) & come in different heights.

Things to keep in mind:
* Member: ChicagoBent pointed out,"You can soften up a too firm bed, but it is difficult if not impossible to firm up a too soft bed. A topper will not solve your problem if your bed is too soft."

* You CAN simply add a 3"- 4" memory foam topper onto a decent - to great mattress or futon that you already have. It will only feel better. However, a memory foam topper will NOT fix a crappy/saggy mattress.

* You will probably need deep-sided, fitted sheets with any combo you make.Make sure they cover the whole depth of the sides.

* Quite a few Fatwalleters are having problems with memory foam from Overstock.com that are advertised as 5lb density but are actually 3lb density. FWers report being satisfied with: foambymail.com, sleep shop on Amazon.com, and completesleepshop on eBay. Caveat emptor.

Fixed JC Penney Topper Link

For those looking for a decent but cheap zippered cover. Bed bath and beyond has one for $24.99. I would suggest going to B&M to pick it up but here is the link:

* 9" Zippered Cover for Matress *

Increase JCPenny Topper Size
I figured out a way to make the JCPenny topper expand fully (mine went from 56x75 to 59z79).This made mine almost a full queen!
1. Allowing topper to expand on its own for 12 hours or so.
2. Place topper on the floor.
3. In sox, slowly walk back and forth along the longest axis, move over 12" each time you complete a lap.
4. Repeat several times if needed, it seems to help the foam finally stretch out properly

New JC Penney link - Added Jul 1 2010
Foam Topper
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

almost reads like an advertisement.

I can only say that this is not an advertisement. Emattress is located in New York and I'm in Cali. I am only trying to give back to fatwallet the best I can since I benefitted from a lot of good deals. I actually found a good deal on a memory foam mattress and actually tried it. If you can find a better deal on a nice memory foam mattress, then post it. I would love to buy one for myself for cheaper. This is only my 2nd post. So sorry if it sounds like an ad.

I'd appreciate a followup on what you think the quality of the mattress is when you get it, and how comfortable your mom thinks it is. i.e. if it's worth it, and how well it's built.

If you are shopping for memory foam, it's worth checking Mark's 1/2 Price Bedding. I have bought 3 memory foam mattress pads from him. He has a workshop behind his store where you can get memory foam cut to custom sizes (I got a special size for the bed in my motorhome).

His store is in Florida, but he ships worldwide. He also sells tons of bedding on eBay.

Mark's 1/2 Price Bedding 513 N Semoran Blvd Orlando, FL (407) 282-6592

http://stores.ebay.com/Marks-1-2-Price-Bedding

And no, I don't work for this store, or even know the guy. I'm just a very satisfied customer. If you want to search for it, there was a big discussion about memory foam (and Mark's store) a year ago at Fat Wallet's evil twin website, Anandtech.

I'll 2nd Mark's 1/2 price bedding. I bought a Sensus King 3" pad from him on eBay, and am very happy with it. I make all my family and friends try it out when they visit, and recommend Mark's 1/2 price bedding to them.

FYI, we have a 4 year old Simmons Beautyrest plush mattress that we put it on, it's been over 6 months and we love it!

-Ed

how to you guys fix the mattress pad on top of your mattress? Doesn't it slide?

Scootr said: I'd appreciate a followup on what you think the quality of the mattress is when you get it, and how comfortable your mom thinks it is. i.e. if it's worth it, and how well it's built.

I would definitely compared the quality to the tempur-pedic mattresses you see at Brookstone. My mom absolutely loves it! I was pretty suspicious at the quality before I ordered it because its $1300 less then the tempur-pedic. However, i believe they have a 30 day return policy. My sister even ordered one after she tested it. It's hard to compare online mattresses but just make sure you order a memory mattress with at least a 5LB. I have no idea what the ratings mean, but the mattress pads that are less lb are real soft and doesnt conform back to its original shape as well and doesnt seem to support your back as well. The tempur-pedic uses a standardize 5lb. So many online stores, such as emattress, can charge you more for harder beds or softer ones cause they make them themselves. So, the mattress, i would give a A+++, but I was sent a pillow for referring a friend and ordering the 2nd bed for my sister. The pillow was not as nice as Costco memory foam pillows, so dont get the pillow. Hope that helps.

arcaholic said: ...so I think this is a hot deal.

Smells like self-promotion to me. And NOT a "Hot Deal" by any stretch.

The "Cheaper-Pedic" Mattress thread

You can get the memory foam for WAY less, and put the whole thing together for around $300 or so.

edit:

JCPenny.com Firm or Extra Firm Polyurethane Foam Toppers for the base. 5" extra-firm recommended in the Cheaper-Pedic thread is $104.99.

4 lb. 3.3" memory foam for the top, Queen size, eBay buy-it-now for $73.33. Same "Carpenter" brand as described in the Cheaper-Pedic thread.

Total cost: $178.32 + shipping + tax (if applicable from JC Penny)

You can also sometimes find 25% off coupons to JCPenny.com, which will bring the cost down a but.

HotStuff2 said:
Smells like self-promotion to me. And NOT a "Hot Deal" by any stretch.

The "Cheaper-Pedic" Mattress thread

You can get the memory foam for WAY less, and put the whole thing together for around $300 or so.

edit:

JCPenny.com Firm or Extra Firm Polyurethane Foam Toppers for the base. 5" (recommended in the Cheaper-Pedic thread) is $104.99, and is used for the base.

4 lb. 3.3" memory foam for the top, Queen size, eBay buy-it-now for $73.33

Total cost: $178.32 + shipping + tax (if applicable from JC Penny)

Like i said before, I aint advertising for them nor do I care if you buy from them. Heck, if they go out of business, I could care less.

Yeah, well, your "Hot Deal" was nothing more than an education in shopping around, eh? I mean, if I bought a Queen from emattress.com I'd spend $649; if I went the Cheaper-Pedic do-it-yourself method, I'd spend:

$104.99 (JCPenny.com 5" extra-firm base)
$8.61 tax
$17.95 shipping (JCPenny.com)
$73.33 eBay buy-it-now for 4 lb. 3.3" memory foam (Mark's 1/2 price bedding)
$25 shipping (Mark's 1/2 price bedding)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
$229.88

That's $419.12 *cheaper* than your "hot deal" at emattress, which is a HUGE chunk 'o change if you ask me.

BTW, the eBay auction I linked to is Mark's 1/2 Price Bedding from Orlando, who's business was given high marks by two posters in this thread! I didn't even notice this until just now.

I do agree if you "Do It yourself", it is a lot cheaper. However, if you want to do it that way, I would still recommend the 5lb 3" or 4" mattress. And from the eBay store, it looks like it will be $195 for the 3" and $265 for the 4", The 3.3lb is just too soft, hence the price difference compared to the 5lb pads.

HotStuff2 said: Yeah, well, your "Hot Deal" was nothing more than an education in shopping around, eh? I mean, if I bought a Queen from emattress.com I'd spend $649; if I went the Cheaper-Pedic do-it-yourself method, I'd spend:

$104.99 (JCPenny.com 5" extra-firm base)
$8.61 tax
$17.95 shipping (JCPenny.com)
$73.33 eBay buy-it-now for 4 lb. 3.3" memory foam (Mark's 1/2 price bedding)
$25 shipping (Mark's 1/2 price bedding)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
$229.88

That's $419.12 *cheaper* than your "hot deal" at emattress, which is a HUGE chunk 'o change if you ask me.

BTW, the eBay auction I linked to is Mark's 1/2 Price Bedding from Orlando, who's business was given high marks by two posters in this thread! I didn't even notice this until just now.

The OP's "deal" from emattress.com involves a memory foam topper and a Talalay LATEX base, whereas yours is a 4# topper on a 5" polyurethane base. BIG difference. Big difference in comfort and durability. Big difference in price too, as you can see.

However, the OP's deal has some room for improvement. A similar mattress can be purchaed from Mark's 1/2 Price Bedding BUY-IT-NOW on eBay for approximately $600 shipped. If you're able to win an auction at the opening bid, like I did, you can purchase a queen mattress (3" 5 lb Sensus foam topper + 5" latex + terry cover) for $510 shipped.

ili0psoas said:
The OP's "deal" from emattress.com involves a memory foam topper and a Talalay LATEX base, whereas yours is a 4# topper on a 5" polyurethane base. BIG difference. Big difference in comfort and durability. Big difference in price too, as you can see.

However, the OP's deal has some room for improvement. A similar mattress can be purchaed from Mark's 1/2 Price Bedding BUY-IT-NOW on eBay for approximately $600 shipped. If you're able to win an auction at the opening bid, like I did, you can purchase a queen mattress (3" 5 lb Sensus foam topper + 5" latex + terry cover) for $510 shipped.

Good deal! By the way, the emattress prices are way up now. $779 for a queen compared to $599 before. The eBay store has it for much cheaper. It looks like they use the same type of foam as emattress (sensus). If its the same one, then I definitely recommend it.

Actually, I can't feel the difference in the LATEX base vs. the 5" polyurethane base. The memory foam takes on many of the qualities of the material beneath it, and quite frankly, I just don't see a difference in how it feels. Tyhe extra $ for the latex just isn't justified since I'm not laying on the latex or polyurethane base itself, but rather the topper made of memory foam.

I suppose if you HAVE to have it to SAY you have it (the latex base, that is), by all means pay for it.

Ok, this was taken from Mark's store regarding the difference between polyurethane and latex:

Most memory foam mattresses compose of a 3" layer of 10-15 ILD memory foam bonded to regular polyurethane foam. In these systems you have the world's best comfort layer married with the world's least expensive support. The reason that manufacturers bond cheaper foam to memory foam is to raise profits and get a product out to the consumer that appears to be a good value. Unfortunately the life of first generation memory foam and regular polyurethane foam is only 5 years. The 5 years is the "comfort life" of the foam. The foam will gradually wear over the length of its "comfort life". This means that at 2.5 years your mattress will be at half life or only half as comfortable as when you purchased your mattress. After 5 years it will be time to buy a new mattress. If you think about it only getting 5 years out of a new mattress isn't a good value at all.

Latex is a much better value. With a 20 year warranty and close to a 40 year "comfort life" your latex support system will offer you years of proper support and comfort. Combinations of latex and memory foam have been shown to relieve twice the amount of pressure than memory foam and regular foam combinations.

The latex vs poly base makes a big difference for some allergy sufferers. Latex offers far fewer problems and in some cases a longer lifespan.

canoner2000 said: how to you guys fix the mattress pad on top of your mattress? Doesn't it slide?

The memory foam topper from Mark's 1/2 price does not slide, especially if there is a fitted sheet that will wrap underneath the mattress with the pad.

My 3" topper is one of the best things I got since being a FW member. Solved much of my aches and pains. Also sovled the problem of my little tike from wanting to jump on the bed. (I have a bed with posts that are sharp). Since the memory foam molds to your body, I find that my need for big and supportive pillows is no longer needed. My single old down pillow is very addequate.

Best way to enjoy the memory foam or Tempur-Pedic without paying the high price for the mattress (particularly if the mattress still new) is to buy a reputable topper from someone like Mark's 1/2 price.

I'm interested in this. So you guys aren't referring to an air mattress then, correct? I thought the tempur-pedic was a air matress base. I currently have a 2" foam mattress on top of a feather top mattress. I sleep on my side and have very bad shoulder pains throughout the night, and it gives me migraines. I was very seriously thinking of getting some air-mattress, not sure what though. Is this latex foam and 3" memory foam just as good?

Thanks..

I have the 3" Sensus Queen mattress topper ( 3" Queen Sensus Memory Foam Mattress Pad 5LB / 5.3LB) and I'm pleased. Bought off eBay $119+33 shipping, seller was FoamByMail aka Foam Factory Inc( it was actually only $100 when I bought it, but now looks like $119 + $33 now.)
I just now ordered the JC Penny 5" Foam Queen base $89.03 after 30% off and tax($4.59) and shipping( $10.95.)

FYI there is a 30% off code: SUMMER

Now i just need an 8" Queen zip cover for the the whole thing...

Anyone have a recommendation for one to hold the topper and base together?

alright, you guys have my attention. anyone have a link with more info? if i buy the topper and foam do i just stick it on my current mattress?

or should I just buy a new bed and stick a topper on it? my current bed sucks.

alright, you guys have my attention. anyone have a link with more info? if i buy the topper and foam do i just stick it on my current mattress?

When i get the Foam base, i will put the topper on it, and Idealy zip them in some kind of 8" mattress cover and use them as my only mattress (3" Sensus topper & 5" foam base on my bed frame.

I would really appreciate some input for an good queen 8"-10" mattress zipped pad, maybe terry cloth like comes on the real Temperpedics.

Has anyone have experience with the ones from SAMSCLUB?

JC

CreveCoeur said: alright, you guys have my attention. anyone have a link with more info? if i buy the topper and foam do i just stick it on my current mattress?

When i get the Foam base, i will put the topper on it, and Idealy zip them in some kind of 8" mattress cover and use them as my only mattress (3" Sensus topper & 5" foam base on my bed frame.

I would really appreciate some input for an good queen 8"-10" mattress zipped pad, maybe terry cloth like comes on the real Temperpedics.

Ummm, [L=Same Guy maybe?]http://stores.eBay.com/Marks-1-2-Price-Bedding_Topper-Covers_W0QQcolZ4QQdirZ1QQsclZallQQsotimedisplayZ2QQtZkm[/L]

nm.

www.SmartBargains.com and Costco have the cheapest price anywhere although their units are only 2-3 inches in thickness, very nice though.

Anyone have a recommendation for one to hold the topper and base together?

Has anyone tried simply purchasing wallyworld king size fitted sheet for their queen size bed? Seems to me it'd fit almost perfectly over both mattresses.

Thank you all for the information herein.

Ummm, Same Guy maybe?

Thanks for the thought, but $99 is way to pricy for this cover for me. I think I should be able to find something under $50. I will just put my queen fitted sheet set over the Foam topper and Base and bet they will stay together fine.
It would still be worthwhile to make the set look sharp and stay together better to get a nice zippered 8"-10" mattress cover, but when a hot deal comes around.

I have to say that I have tried a "fake" tempur-pedic and a REAL tempur-pedic.

Both were California King size (slightly narrower than standard "East Coast" king, slighly longer).

I could NOT SLEEP on either of those pieces of junk. I can see how tempur-pedic would be good for hospitals where they need patients to not toss in their sleep, but other than that, yuck! The mattress made me feel VERY hot. Foam is a great insulator!

Plus - the tempur-pedic mattress in Brookstone did not feel ANYTHING like my mattress -- it was much softer. So, when I received my tempur-pedic mattress (turned out to be rock hard) it was a complete disappointment.

The "fakers" slap a slab of memory foam on top of some high-density foam and call it "Just Like Tempur-Pedic" -- beware, the tempur-pedic actually consists of multiple layers. The fake ones feel like you just sink through the memory foam and rest on the rock hard high-density foam underneath.

Not to mention the fact that I ordered the no-brand memory foam mattress from angelbeds.com just before they went out of business -- those jerks completely lied to me. Fortunately, their web site showed the wrong picture of the product, so AMEX credited my $$ back.

So ... I slept on each bed for at least a month. If you really want one, my suggestion is to buy it from some place you can really TRUST to accept a return more-or-less gracefully, like Sleep Train here in northern California. Otherwise, you may find yourself paying exhorbitant "return fees" in addition to return shipping fees.

I ended up buying a Simmons Beautyrest with a couple of inches of memory foam on top. I love it.

I wanted to add my two cents here...although "Tempurpedic" seems to be the gold standard, it leaves A LOT to be desired. My husband and I are both thin, and the matttress softened terribly after 4 years. Admittedly, it was amazingly comfortable at first, but after 4 years of use there were "tracks" where we generally laid, that were only minimally depressed but so soft to the touch you even heard cellophane-type cracking noises when you pressed gently with your hand. Because it wasn't depressed more than .6 inches, the company refused to do anything- they didn't even repond to my complaint. First my husband, and then I, began to wake up with sacro-illiac joint pain, which went away immediately after we bought a new bed. SAVE YOURSELF THE MONEY - if you want the feel, buy a mattress topper, so you won't be too upset in a few years when it lands in the garbage- beats putting a few thousand dollar bed there.

I am planning to bu a memoryfoam mattress set queen size, for both back and side sleep comfort. Can anyone have an idea the best quality and price for this kind of mattress? I am thinking between eBay's Mark's half price store(9" queen mattress kit, 3" foam, and 2 3" latex bases and cover) http://cgi.eBay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=20471&item=4309261628 and The Complete Sleep Shop (10" mattress, 4" foam with 6" latex base) http://cgi.eBay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=37647&item=4309667047. Or one from cheaper-pedic. Please let me know, which one is better? I want to order today.

what is a memory foam mattress and why is it better than a normal mattress that i have?

By the way, I forgot to mention that, both are from eBay one is Mark's half price store(9") and other one is complete sleep shop(10"), both costs about same price $675 including shipping and tax. Also, want to know, whether it is better to buy thru eBay or from the store directly. If not third option I am thinking is the Cheaper-Pedic, which costs way less. A quick response is much appreciated.

I feel, memory foam mattress is much better than normal mattress, as it reduces pressure and pain from the body and is temperature sensitive.

I had a genuine Tempurpedic before, and while I have never slept better, it's good for, um, 'active' couples to know one key thing: there is NO bounce, or recoil, in memory foam.

I'm about to get a new queen size mattress and I'm leaning towards Mark's. From what I've read, they have a great return policy and the shipping is very reasonable. However I have a friend that knows a manager at Brookstone and might be able to get 40% off the Tempurpedic. If thats the case, I'll have to seriously think it over. Anyone know what the firmness level (ILD) of the Tempurpedics are? They feel kind of soft to me.

i just went to costco and bought thisfor 110.99 + tax. comes with a "cover" that wraps around the foam. costs a lil bit more than that eBay link but oh wells

ramanapv03 said: By the way, I forgot to mention that, both are from eBay one is Mark's half price store(9" and other one is complete sleep shop(10", both costs about same price $675 including shipping and tax. Also, want to know, whether it is better to buy thru eBay or from the store directly. If not third option I am thinking is the Cheaper-Pedic, which costs way less. A quick response is much appreciated.

Well I had been looking to get a mattress from Marks for the past few weeks, I was looking at a king, the price on eBay is $996 buy it now plus $75 shipping, the same thing on his website (memoryfoam dot com) is $1,071 , but im not sure if shipping is included in that price.

Also he has a lot of different kits on his site, and one that caught my eye was the Hemingway, it has the same Sensus memory foam topper but instead of using a latex core it uses Resilitex, made from the same company at Sensus and they made it to perform like latex, but costs less. I was wondering if anyone here bought the Hemmingway from mark's or has used the resilitex product before because the King Hemingway(resilitex with memory foam topper) is $833 versus $1,071 for the Del Ray(latex with memory foam topper)

also Marks has a great forum where he answers a lot of questions , you can find it here

Marks half price memory foam forum

--SMD

It sounds like Marks 1/2 price bedding is advertising their products here. The problem people are expressing about their toppers slipping off their beds is because they are not attached. I think I read about marks products they are all mattress kits not complete mattresses. . The truth is I did purchase from emattress.com because they seem to have the best comparision to tempur pedic for 1/ the price. They were in money magazine because of it. You can read the article on their website. Text

Skipping 2075 Messages...
Has anyone had any experience with Dynasty Mattress?They're a discount foam mattress online retialer with a lot of good reviews on Amazon...you guys seem more knowledgeable, though!

• Archived From: ForumsDeal Discussion

• 1 234553
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014