• Text Only
Buy.com OFFERS SUPER POINTS, HOWEVER THEY DON'T SPECIFY THAT YOU HAVE TO JUMP THROUGH HOOPS TO GET THEM. I HAVE SPENT THOUSANDS WITH THIS COMAPNY, WAS JUST ON THE PHONE WITH HEADQUARTERS, SEEMS IT DOES NOT MATTER THAT THEIR SYSTEM IS MESSED UP, BAIC RESPONSE, NOT OUR PROBLEM. SAW A LOT OF COMPLAINTS ON Buy.com, AND A LOT LOOKING FOR THE HEAD PHONE NUMVER, CUSTOMER SERVICE WILL TELL YOU THEY DON'T HAVE ONE BUT YOU CAN SNAIL MAIL THEM. HEADQUARTER NUMBERS: 949-389-2000, 1-877-780-2464, 877-776-7625. IF YOU ARE GETTING NOWHERE WITH THEM, RETURNS, REPLACEMENTS, OVER CHARGED ETC. CONTACT THE ATTORNEY GENERAL IN YOUR STATE. THEY WILL SEND YOU PAPERS TO FILL OUT AND DO A FORMAL INVESTIGATION. IF YOU NEED MY HELP, EMAIL ME AT KAREN77312AOL.COM. HAVE TAKEN 3 COMPANIES DOWN BY ASSISTING THOST THAT ARE GETTING RIPPED OFF, I DO THIS BECAUSE IF I NEEDED HELP WOULD LIKE TO THINK SOMEONE OUT THERE WOULD HELP ME

Very helpful, thanks. Also sometimes your credit card statement will have the number for some of these hard to find merchants.

GuybrushT said:   
Consumer Protection Association, LP
aka. CPA
2913 Desert Vista Drive
Bullhead City, AZ 86429

Customer service: 800-800-6499
Pay-by-phone: 800-418-8144
Website payments: www.paycpa.com

The Customer "service" number listed above is their corporate office. They will not discuss account info. They will direct you to this automated line, where the only option you have is to make a payment. HOWEVER, I do have a number that will go directly to one of their reps. You should expect a long hold time with a very repetitive song.

CPA: 877-450-3453

nice thread

Create Space Self Publishing Inc

(843) 760-81991200 12th Ave S Ste 1200, Seattle, WA 98144-2734

Create Space Self Publishing Inc

(843) 760-81991200 12th Ave S Ste 1200, Seattle, WA 98144-2734

neelg@Buy.com

This email worked for the president of Buy.com.

I was a crime victim of bait and switch, they sold me one laptop then shipped my parents a known lemon. Since my parents were too enbarassed to tell me that my expensive gift didnt work, it passed the warranty period and customer service refused to ship me what I ordered.

Message bodyHello,

I am out of the office on business until September 12th with limited access to email and voicemail. If this is urgent, please contact my assistant Chava Saenz at chavas@Buy.com.

Thank you,
Neel

Thenk You

Good Posts

I Like You Posts

nm

you are so great!
thx!

Just tried the Amazon number. No longer in service. Just got a recorded message saying "go click on the website, loser".

I found another Amazon customer service # and I just used it to get a credit on my account for a product I received that was expired. I actually got an American woman too! It was so nice to be able to be understood and to be able to understand what she was saying.

Working Amazon Customer Service # as of March 29, 2012: (866) 216-1072

This service is really good effective for finding the important agency numbers. It provides a phone tree for your selected company. It gives you a call timer so you can know about your talking time which spent during calling.

great! nice one

that really a great idea for me.nicely done!

Nice thread, good info.

this site rocks....thanks for the Steep and Cheep #....just got thru no problem!!

Excellent post OP. Three of these I actually needed today. Thank you.

excellent post ,good done.

helptnt said:   timecode said: Does anyone know the number for Guild Wars? The company is ArenaNet, Inc., but I can't find a phone number for them.

10020 Main St. #164
Bellevue, WA 98004

Searched whois.net got Arena.net, Inc. then googled it
(425)462-9444

Do not waste your time calling this telephone number, it goes straight to "voicemail" ... ArenaNet ... DISGUSTING SERVICE ... DISGUSTING LACK OF CUSTOMER SUPPORT ... DISGUSTING ATTITUDE TO PEOPLE WHO PAY FOR THE GAMES FROM THEM.

Thanks for the phone numbers. Informative thread.

Great thread! Thanks for all your hard work!!

Good luck finding Macys.com phone number. Had to google for it.

MitchFlorida said:   Good luck finding Macys.com phone number. Had to google for it.Its right there in the GetHuman link. Don't know what is hard
http://gethuman.com/contact/Macy-s/

I meant on the Macys website

Great thread and thank you, it will save future headaches.

Current tollfree number for Amazon customer service: 866-216-1072

Just the info that I needed. Thanks

Entertainment Book Customer Service:

(888) 231-7283

it is a great thread, hope you keep it updated.

Thanks OP

First one I went to in Quick Summary (Hard to find 800 number website)

FW bounced me to Hard to READ 800 number website

Terrific lists!

thanks...

nice job!, it's very helpful

GREAT idea for a sticky!!!!

Very Helpful, Ty

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014