Do any grocery stores sell costco giftcards?

Archived From: Deal Discussion
  • Page :
  • Text Only
rated:
I've seen tons of different kinds of gift cards in the checkout stand at my local safeway, but no costco cards. Has anyone seen costo cards for sale in any other locations? (and please don't say eBay or some other gift card exchange place...I'm looking for legit retail locations only)

I get 5% off purchases at grocery stores w/ my credit card. I only get 1% off purchases at other stores. I'm looking to maximize my purchasing power.

Thanks!

i don't think any place sells costco GC, but I know that WalMart GCs can also be used at sam's clubs...

hope this helps...

Costco sells Cash Cards only in their warehouses. That way, their computers can track the money amounts, since the values aren't actually stored on the card.

you can buy costco gift cards online with visa or mastercard but it will cost you for shipping

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014