• Page :
  • Text Only
rated:
My wife and I searched everywhere in the Seattle area for grocery stores that have double or triple coupon programs. So far, in Renton, the local Safeway and Albertson and QFC and Fred Meyer do not have such programs.

Does anyone know which grocery stores in the Seattle area have periodic double or triple coupon programs? I checked Google but it didn't return any good hits. Any info is appreciated. Thanks.

Not sure if many stores anywhere do this anymore. If you shop at Super WalMart or Winco, you save more than you would have anyway with double/triple coupons at the others. For instance, same box of cereal (about half the size of what used to be average) runs $4.59 at QFC, $2.13 at WalMart and $2.25 at Winco. Go figure.

loserguy said: [Q]Not sure if many stores anywhere do this anymore. If you shop at Super WalMart or Winco, you save more than you would have anyway with double/triple coupons at the others. For instance, same box of cereal (about half the size of what used to be average) runs $4.59 at QFC, $2.13 at WalMart and $2.25 at Winco. Go figure.

What about Top Foods? There is a Winco in Kent and I will check it out. I was asking about double/triple coupons because of all the postings in the brag thread talking about how someone got a whole bag of groceries for free becuz of double couponing and stuff.

Do you know why nobody is doing it anymore? Thanks.

I heard it was against state law to allow double/triple coupons in WA. Can't say I've seen such a promotion around here (then again, I'm in Renton, too, so prob went to the same stores....hah hah hah)

No go at Top Foods.

I haven't seen double coupons or better in years and years for the most part. A while back QFC had double and triple coupons for 1 week. I've never seen it before or since ( I think they lost their shirts) I also remember hearing something about how you couldn't have double or triple coupons in this market. Although I think they were around longer down in SW Washington. BTW I'm up in North End.

So without the double and triple coupons, the grocery savings in WA state won't be as good as those savings all those people brag about in the brag thread.

What a bummer. . I recently built a lot of shelving in my garage just to store all the stuff I was planning to buy through the double/triple coupon promos.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014