• filter:
  • 140414243 44
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
toltery said: My 100 rebate is showing up now. (I didn't have to resubmit.) However, this is what's showing up:

Error(s): Our records show that you have already submitted for this rebate

Not good at all. Looks like they are trying to bounce the 100 as a resubmission of the 150. They both show up on web-rebates.com Guess I'll be calling.

Mine says the same thing. Were you able to resolve this by calling them?

Does anyone have a printout of the monitor's page from Office Depot's site when we ordered these? I'm pretty sure it said both rebates could be applied for. Unfortuatnely, the page is no longer there.

rated:
sethbeta said: Does anyone have a printout of the monitor's page from Office Depot's site when we ordered these? I'm pretty sure it said both rebates could be applied for. Unfortuatnely, the page is no longer there.
There is no question that both rebates were valid, and the error you're seeing would not be for submitting a different rebate.

Did you perhaps fax it in as well as mailing?

rated:
incoon said: I had the same problem, they just want you to resubmit the receipt with the store name circled.
trick to screw up some rebates.

gorky said: Hey Guys, need a little help here:
Checked status of my rebate and it shows as NonCompliant, with this: "Error(s): The offer is valid only through participating stores ". What am I missing? Any one else had this issue? This is about $150 one...

TIA.

-------------

It seems like Web-Rebates just flag rebate submissions at random with 1 of 4 errors hoping that people wouldn't follow up on their rebates.

1. Error(s): Our records show that you have already submitted for this rebate
2. Error(s): The offer is valid only through participating stores
3. Error(s): Purchase was made outside the qualifying period
4. Error(s): The serial number matches the information for another claim previously submitted

I just checked mine and they flagged mine with the 3rd error (Error(s): Purchase was made outside the qualifying period). I purchased mine on the same day as everyone else here so I know it's just BS on their part!

rated:
billrubin said: sethbeta said: Does anyone have a printout of the monitor's page from Office Depot's site when we ordered these? I'm pretty sure it said both rebates could be applied for. Unfortuatnely, the page is no longer there.
There is no question that both rebates were valid, and the error you're seeing would not be for submitting a different rebate.

Did you perhaps fax it in as well as mailing?

Nope, just mailed it. I know both rebates are valid, I just wanted to make sure I had whatever evidence I need to prove it when I call them tomorrow. Hopefully they won't give me the runaround, and will fix the problem without an arguement.

rated:
My OD rebate finally updated to "A check for $100.00 has been approved and will be mailed to you soon."

rated:
same status for me too. After long time it changed.
Lets see when they mail it.But I guiess it shoulddnt take long.

rated:
My $100 still did not show up.

rated:
My $100 OD rebate did not show up either. Ive received my Sony $150 rebate already. Looks like I need to call em soon. Does anyone got a scan of the UPC? Didnt expect any hassle from OD...should know better next time.

TIA!

rated:
I mailed the $100 rebate on Dec 23, it showed up today! The wierd part is that I have already received the Sony rebate while this has started processing only now. Another wierd thing - other rebates that I mailed on Feb 17 are also showing up.

As billrubin mentioned earlier, these jokers are definitely following a LIFO system

rated:
Hi guys,
For the OD rebate center, which number should I call? Thanks...
My rebate says "Error(s)ffer valid only at Office Depot website (OfficeDepot.com)".
Actually, I did purchase it from OfficeDepot.com.
Thanks a lot for help

rated:
stanleyeye said: Hi guys,
For the OD rebate center, which number should I call? Thanks...
My rebate says "Error(s)ffer valid only at Office Depot website (OfficeDepot.com)".
Actually, I did purchase it from OfficeDepot.com.
Thanks a lot for help

OD rebate center: 1-866-541-0284

rated:
finally received OD email.

$100 rebate will come in 2-3 weeks.

good news.

rated:
joaquin76 said: finally received OD email.

$100 rebate will come in 2-3 weeks.

good news.

same here!

rated:
raulinigo said: My OD rebate finally updated to "A check for $100.00 has been approved and will be mailed to you soon."

Same here and I didnt resubmit it.

rated:
liulinglll said: alex1432 said: liulinglll said: i resubmitted sony rebate 5 weeks ago, how can i track resubmission?

Thanks

Same place where you track regular submissions. web-rebates.com

thanks, i just checked its still showing "The offer is valid only through participating stores". BTW i forgot included OD fax in first submission. If sony got my resubmission will the first rebate status become ok, or I'll get a new rebate track ID?
and how long does it happen?

Thanks a lot

Today I got both OD and sony rebate(even i resubmitted it),ohohoh, $250...what a good day!

rated:
Got my OD $100 rebate check today.

rated:
No talking about you. You sure sound like one !!

mnsweeps said: guessking said: DAMN FRAUDS MAN !! .

are you talking about yourself?

rated:
Mailed out the rebate on 12/10/05, received $100 OD rebate check for this Sony LCD on 02/27/06.

rated:
received the Office Depot check today.This is a happy ending story for these rebates

rated:
Wow! Just recieved Rebate status email from OD saying PROCESSING! Thought I wasn't going to recieve my rebate at all! This is definitely a LIFO! No more worries, Now I can depend on OD rebates.

rated:
Got my $150 check today, it was a two part postcard with a comment/survey that could be returned (not postage paid). What I want to know is, who in their right mind would spend the postage to send the card back to them just to answer a few stupid questions? If they want our opinions, why wouldn't they pay the postage?

rated:
Finally received my OD check.
Its been deposited and cleared.

rated:
Still havent received the 2 $100 OD rebate checks status says processing since 2 months now..

rated:
same here.

rated:
My $100 check has finally been mailed.

rated:
One of my check has been mailed but the other one was just approved today.

rated:
Finally got the $100 check yesterday.

rated:
got my $100 check today

rated:
anyone got two $100?

rated:
bird3343 said: anyone got two $100?

I am missing one....I will PM you for sendind it to me.

rated:
Anybody has trouble to get the 150 sony rebate?
Actually, my request went through with no problem, I just have trouble to get the check after it has been sent.
The first check was sent on Jan 31 and it didn't arrive at my mailbox after 30 days. Then I called the rebate center at the beginning of March, another check was issued on Mar 31 after reprocessing, but the second check has not yet arrived. I checked with the representives , the mailling address is correct for both requests.
I noticed that the offer expired on April 30 so that I called the rebate center arount April 24th and was told to call back after 30 days after the check was sent.I called both the rebate center and sony today(May 9). The rebate center said they can not reissue another check for the reason mentioned above and did speak with one supervisor telling me the same staff, sony said that they will have some supervisor in rebate center to call back.
What a joke!
Is that just a trick played to just let the offer expire so that they (sony or rebate center) can have an excuse to reject any further request?
Anyway, I will try to file a complain against sony if it is not resolved by sony.
It's not ending.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014