XM Radio coupons and offers consolidated here

Archived From: Deal Discussion
  • 1 234513
  • Page
  • Text Only
rated:
This thread is to consolidate offers for XM Radio. Please post offer codes and "secret site" links from other posts in the summary. And please link to the original FW post, when appropriate.

Remember that some offers have additional requirements, such as minimum subscription or membership in a group.

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
Many channels on XM are free right now for about a week...

riznick (May. 26, 2010 @ 2:00a) |

Just called the 800.967.2346 number and followed the prompt for cancel account. Asked if there was a 1-year deal and was... (more)

ozoneraider (Jul. 14, 2010 @ 4:58p) |

JUST GOT THE 19.99, 5-month DEAL.
CANT BEAT IT.
I Like XM but not so much as to pay $100 a year.

joefar75 (Sep. 08, 2010 @ 2:29p) |

XM offer codes:
OEM001NNA --- 3 months free & free activation (phone only) (courtesy of Infiniti cars?) worked via phone 10-16-09
XMSCION03 --- 3 months free & free activation (works online!) (worked 9-24-08) EXPIRED
XMFREEWEB --- Free activation (works online) javascript:void(0); EXPIRED
ZWINBACK --- $77 for a year (stacks with 3-months, but YMMV) (phone only, also can request $12.95 back for having a CC on file) (courtesy of GM cars?)worked via PHONE 4-6-09

Special pricing for everyone (free radios, etc.):
http://partners.xmradio.com
and enter one of these promo codes:
ronandfez (EXPIRED - related to radio show)
MAJLABXM6 (EXPIRED - given at at major league baseball game)[Good for better deals on better radios]
STARBUXM5 [EXPIRED - Good for free low-end radios]
xmbbxm03 [This is not a valid Access Code. Please try again.]
xmccxm03 [This is not a valid Access Code. Please try again.]
more info here:
http://www.fatwallet.com/t/18/398193

Special pricing courtesy of DirecTv ($49 Airwave, etc.)[EXPIRED]:
http://espromotions.xmradio.com/xm/directv.aspx

Special pricing intended for group members:
http://espromotions.xmradio.com/
XMAWCCXM6
XMAWBBXM6
xmbbxm03
more info here:
http://www.fatwallet.com/t/18/563316

Special pricing intended for XM Friends and Family:
http://friends.xmradio.com/
then type in a your friend's employee e-mail address, such as...
thomas.viola@XMRadio.com
joe.wilkinson@XMRadio.com
chance.patterson@XMRadio.com
bill.wax@XMRadio.com
annetaylor.griffith@XMRadio.com

NONE ABOVE WORKED ... *** found these two off the net by searching "@siriusxm.com" in google.
(hooper.stevens@siriusxm.com)
(paul.blalock@siriusxm.com)***

Rebates:
https://www.xmradio.com/get_xm/specialoffers.jsp

XM Customer Service (CSRs have discretion, so keep calling until you get the deal)
Mon-Sat 5am to 8pm PST
Sunday 5am to 5pm PST
1-800-998-7900
1-800-321-7117
1-866-SHOPXM1
1-800-967-2346 ("Hello, I have a promo code to activate my new radio.")

30-day FREE trial of online service courtesy of Oprah: worked 1-31-09, not working as of 11/7/2009
http://www.xmradio.com/oprah/index.xmc
(On the free trial form you enter code OPRAHSOUL)

Thx Op! Great post. I don't see why people would give red? .. Perhaps they think this should be in deal discussion?

Brilliant!

OEM001NNA --- 3 months free & free activation

Is it work online?

8055 said: OEM001NNA --- 3 months free & free activation

Is it work online?

I couldn't get it to work online. I called and it worked no problem!

These coupons are great for those who may have the hardware and are returning customers -
I passed them onto my friend with XM -

For people teetering betweeen XM and Sirius that may be new subscribers, Sirius is offering a lifetime subscription for $499
Good through 1/06

imwise1 said: Thx Op! Great post. I don't see why people would give red? .. Perhaps they think this should be in deal discussion?
You are probably right. But really, there are some smoking-hot deals buried under hundreds of posts here, and Hot Deals is where most people will look for this kind of info. Before anyone gives red, they should see how long it takes to find the best hot deals that still work. Once you know the code, you can search the site for deal details. For example, the code OPIANTXM6 came from a 39-page thread started in 2004. A lot of FatWalleters did not find that code and got lesser deals. OPIANTXM6 can be used for a free RoadyXT with car kit, or a $59 SkiFi2 with car kit and boombox. That is hot.

OEM001NNA - I also couldn't get it to work online but it worked fine with a phone call.

Sheller said: These coupons are great for those who may have the hardware and are returning customers -

For people teetering betweeen XM and Sirius that may be new subscribers, Sirius is offering a lifetime subscription for $499
Good through 1/06

I think lifetime is good on unit you activate with and not transferable to new unit. They will repair or replace damaged unit. It was interesting when I activated my sirius last year but didn't want to get stuck with old technology. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong on this.

edit for typo

hkteaman said: Sheller said: These coupons are great for those who may have the hardware and are returning customers -

Good through 1/06

I think lifetime is good on unit you activate with and not transferable to new unit. They will repair or replace damaged unit. It was interesting when I activated my sirius but didn't want to get stuck with old technology. Feel me to correct me if I'm wrong on this.

Feel me? No thanks.

WDEagle said: hkteaman said: Sheller said: These coupons are great for those who may have the hardware and are returning customers -

Good through 1/06

I think lifetime is good on unit you activate with and not transferable to new unit. They will repair or replace damaged unit. It was interesting when I activated my sirius but didn't want to get stuck with old technology. Feel me to correct me if I'm wrong on this.

Feel me? No thanks.

sorry for the typo.

Special pricing for everyone (free radios, etc.):
http://partners.xmradio.com
and enter one of these promo codes:
ronandfez
OPIANTXM6

NICE deal here if I read it right. $49.99 Car and home kit not incl., but I love my TAO XM2go and this fanny pack would be nice to have.

Tao XM2Go with Sports Pak
The Tao XM2go Sport portable satellite radio delivers the latest music, sports, news and more, to people on the move. Whether you walk, run, commute or hike, the Tao XM2go Sport is the best solution for those "on the go." Using satellite radio technology, the Tao XM2go Sport brings you more than 150 XM channels, no matter where you are or what you` re doing. WITH its specially designed [no-bounce] Tao Fuelbelt, sports headphones AND clip - ON antenna, you can stay active AND connected, at the same time. AND IF that weren ` t enough, the Tao XM2go Sport has a built - IN FM radio transmitter which turns ANY FM station INTO XM, a long - lasting rechargeable battery, artist AND song alerts, personal stock tickers AND sport score tickers AND a built - IN antenna.Tao XM2GO receiver included. < p > < b > Accessories Included : < / b > < br > * Tao Fuelbelt < br > * Sport headphones < br > * Personal clip - ON antenna < br > * Power adapter < br > * Rechargeable battery < P > < b > Features : < / b > < br > * OVER 150 digital XM channels < br > * [No-bounce] Tao Fuelbelt FOR holding XM2go Sport, keys, credit cards, ID, etc. < br > * Sport headphones WITH hold - tight ear clips < br > * Clip - ON antenna FOR increased reception < br > * [Memory Mode] FOR storing up TO 5 hours OF XM programming * Built - IN FM transmitter < br > * Five - hour rechargeable battery.
$49.99

Is anyone aware of better deals or codes that provide a discount for a 2nd unit? I.e. for those who already are XM subscribers and want to add a new radio and make a family plan?

Thanks.

Thanks for the consolidated thread OP!!!

I just activated 2 XCS9's (CC deal) w/ OEM001NNA

How did you get free 3 months with each Radio, did you activate under seperate name but same address?

Thanks. I activated one but want to activate the other, but not sure if I can activate another for 3 month free service.

Specman said: Thanks for the consolidated thread OP!!!

Reserved! Thanks, OP!

Different name and address for each.....

jziqbal said: How did you get free 3 months with each Radio, did you activate under seperate name but same address?

Thanks. I activated one but want to activate the other, but not sure if I can activate another for 3 month free service.

Specman said: Thanks for the consolidated thread OP!!!

I had contacted Sirius about the lifetime a couple weeks back. The lifetime is transferrable to a new radio three times, and at a cost of $50 per transfer (I believe). In addition, when you purchase the lifetime, you can add a 2nd radio for 6.99 per month.

errickson said: I had contacted Sirius about the lifetime a couple weeks back. The lifetime is transferrable to a new radio three times, and at a cost of $50 per transfer (I believe). In addition, when you purchase the lifetime, you can add a 2nd radio for 6.99 per month.

It's $75, but still not a bad deal. I have Sirius now, thought about the lifetime deal, but there is always new tech out there.

Anyone know what the deal with XM and Honda is. I saw some mention of free 3 months of Xm with a new Honda purchase. And my new honda says its Xm ready. But the dealer didnt say anything and I forgot to ask. Shall call them tomorrow but till then was wondering...

errickson said: I had contacted Sirius about the lifetime a couple weeks back. The lifetime is transferrable to a new radio three times, and at a cost of $50 per transfer (I believe). In addition, when you purchase the lifetime, you can add a 2nd radio for 6.99 per month.

You can add a second radio for $6.99 a month without purchasing a lifetime. Don't confuse non-deals with deals.

Sorry, the post was somewhat misleading as worded... The $6.99/mo for a 2nd radio is available with a number of Sirius subscription options, one of which is the lifetime subscription...and as the previous comment stated, the $6.99 is not really a "deal" since it is part of their standard offering.

daytona235 said: Anyone know what the deal with XM and Honda is. I saw some mention of free 3 months of Xm with a new Honda purchase. And my new honda says its Xm ready. But the dealer didnt say anything and I forgot to ask. Shall call them tomorrow but till then was wondering...

There is probably a code like this one (from the summary on page 1 of this thread):
XMSCION03 --- 3 months free & free activation

Make sure to check the other offers before you take the offer from Honda.

Let us know what you find out.

FreddyJoe said: daytona235 said: Anyone know what the deal with XM and Honda is. I saw some mention of free 3 months of Xm with a new Honda purchase. And my new honda says its Xm ready. But the dealer didnt say anything and I forgot to ask. Shall call them tomorrow but till then was wondering...

There is probably a code like this one (from the summary on page 1 of this thread):
XMSCION03 --- 3 months free & free activation

Make sure to check the other offers before you take the offer from Honda.

Let us know what you find out.
You don't need any codes.
When you call the dealer, he will submit all the appropriate paper work for you. He probably has already.
You can also call XM Radio @ 1-800-967-2346 and have them activate your radio for you. You will need to provide the radio ID, which can be found by tuning your radio to Channel 0.

ok for those of us who missed the codes that expired on the 31st has anyone tried any since the 1st?? before I call and look like a fool....lol thanks in advance ...kim

romainfla said: ok for those of us who missed the codes that expired on the 31st has anyone tried any since the 1st?? before I call and look like a fool....lol thanks in advance ...kim

They have been extended at least to Jan 3.

Called the dealer he seems confused. But said that EX-L with NAV/RSE have XM module but EX-L requires the module to be installed. The DVD says its built in. Anyone know anything more about this?

Its a Honda Ody EX-L it says in the DVD that came with the car that I should get 3 free months.
Do I have the decoder/receiver already isntalled? Do I have to pay anything for this? I find it hard to just go by the dealers word.

If you get a new XM code from Honda, please post it in the summary under the first post of thiss thread.

If you do not get a code from Honda, you can use a code from Infiniti or Scion. Other people have used these codes for XM radios that are not even built into cars at all. These codes have been around for a while, and they are both for 3 months free service with free activation.

The codes do not work online, so you have to call in. If the CSR won't apply the code, you will have to call back and get another CSR.

These are the codes:
OEM001NNA --- 3 months free & free activation (courtesy of Infiniti)
xmSCION03 --- 3 months free & free activation (courtesy of Scion)

daytona235 said: Called the dealer he seems confused. But said that EX-L with NAV/RSE have XM module but EX-L requires the module to be installed. The DVD says its built in. Anyone know anything more about this?

Its a Honda Ody EX-L it says in the DVD that came with the car that I should get 3 free months.
Do I have the decoder/receiver already isntalled? Do I have to pay anything for this? I find it hard to just go by the dealers word.

According to this features chart, the Odyssey EX-L with NAV has the XM Radio installed, the regular EX-L is "XM Ready" which means that you can connect up an XM receiver separately (at extra cost).

Chart

Hi,have anyone bought anything from the direct tv link??

I used the OEM001NNA code and activated two xcs9 with the 3 months free service at the same time with the same operator under the same name and address and had it set up where one unit would be the 6.99 a month charge after the 3 month period.

But she had no clue about the $77 year plan so I have to try again towards the end of the 3 months.

Brian

i got the free roady xt from the dirct tv link.

I got the Airwave there.

Cool i just ordered my airwave,cant wait for it to come in,Hell of a deal

OEM001NNA tried three times noone would take it.........

any others that might work???? thanks kim

Here is a scan of the flyer (shamelessly stolen of course) for the $77/yr promo.

Side One

Side Two

DON'T call the number on the flyer, call 800-682-4114.

I called 800-9987900, quoted the flyer and got the $77 deal for my MyFi that had just come off the 1yr Free deal.

Pretty easy!

suezyque said: Here is a scan of the flyer (shamelessly stolen of course) for the $77/yr promo.

Side One

Side Two

DON'T call the number on the flyer, call 800-682-4114.

Thank you for this copy. I've often wondered about the actual origin of this deal.
It will work perfectly for me as my TAO XM2go service runs out on the 28th, just before this ends.
You think I should go ahead and try for this or wait until mine runs out on the 28th?

The XM Connect and Play antenna needed for XM ready home systems has a $30 rebate available now.

XM Connect & Play Digital Antenna Receiver CNP-1000

$30 Rebate Link

I purchased mine from MyRadioStore for $34.99 + $7.73 s/h = $42.72 - $30.00 = $12.72

These normally go for $49.99.

MyRadioStore had not updated their website to include the rebate at the time I ordered mine. Since then, however, they have discovered your $30 rebate and decided to take $5 of it by going up on their price to $39.99. Shame on them!
Amazon.com now has an even better offer which makes this $9.98 after the rebate.
I started a thread on the "XM Connect and Play" but I'm unable to find it now.

$9.98 after rebate at Amazon.com. This includes free shipping. Great deal!

Skipping 454 Messages...
JUST GOT THE 19.99, 5-month DEAL.
CANT BEAT IT.
I Like XM but not so much as to pay $100 a year.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014