What is Office Depot's Price Match Policy

Archived From: Deal Discussion
  • Page :
  • Text Only
rated:
I ordered a Sony Cyber-shot DSC-W7 from Office Depot through the internet. I wanted to do a pricematch with butterfly photo but they said they could not price match when the price difference is greater than $50. I searched but I can't find any mention of a price matches being void when the difference is more than $50. Is there any truth to this?

Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

How to Contact Us
To speak to a customer service representative for order and delivery related issues, please call 1-800-GO-DEPOT (1-800-463-3768), 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. To speak to one of our customer service representatives at Tech Depot, please call 800-721-8344, M-F 8:00 a.m. - 11:00 p.m., and Saturday 9:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. EST.

For technical web related issues, please call 1-800-GO-DEPOT (1-800-463-3768), M-F 7:00 a.m. - 8:30 p.m. EST.

Customer Comments
We welcome your comments about Office Depot Online. Please email them to comments@OfficeDepot.com. For Tech Depot comments please email them to service@TechDepot.4sure.com; as always, your comments are appreciated.

Order Issues
For inquires related to orders, please click here.

PM policy seems to be whatever the store manager or phone CSR decides that day.

If you dont like their decision, call back, try a different store, call corporate, etc.

Isn't Butterfly photo an online store? I don't think they price match online stores.

WHen you get it, call them back to do a return.

IF they ask you why, you tell them where it's cheaper.. Otherwise forget it. OD has more excuses to NOT PM than you have to PM.

fmu76 said: [Q]I ordered a Sony Cyber-shot DSC-W7 from Office Depot through the internet. I wanted to do a pricematch with butterfly photo but they said they could not price match when the price difference is greater than $50. I searched but I can't find any mention of a price matches being void when the difference is more than $50. Is there any truth to this?

RE:
but they said they could not price match when the price difference is greater than $50.

Tell them you will settle for $49.99

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014