staples rewards (add receipt?)

Archived From: Deal Discussion
  • Page :
  • Text Only
rated:
When I tried to add receipt for a purchase in Staples.com
It asks for a 10+6 digit number, however my online order only have a 10 digit number, do you guys know how to add my receipt successfully?

BTW, why isn't it added automatically in the first place?

I also signed up for the 20% reward earlier, but I doubt this will be happening by the looks of it.

Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

jho said: [Q]When I tried to add receipt for a purchase in Staples.com
It asks for a 10+6 digit number, however my online order only have a 10 digit number, do you guys know how to add my receipt successfully?

BTW, why isn't it added automatically in the first place?

I also signed up for the 20% reward earlier, but I doubt this will be happening by the looks of it.

Please check your receipt in box. There are 6-digits like "000001" after your order #.

had this problem, contacted them and was told to just enter 000000 for the second #.
If it does not work, you can contact them via rewards center and ask to add it manually.

rewards site is updated weekly on Mondays.

Edit: If it does not happen automatically, it may be because there is a problem in their system - contact them to check. Or may be you just did not wait long enough.

fotomaniak said: [Q]
rewards site is updated weekly on Mondays.

Yeah ? I show no transacitons since end of Dec. Last week they did update the total spent on the quarter and ammount of reward, but that's it...

fotomaniak said: [Q]had this problem, contacted them and was told to just enter 000000 for the second #.

called them up and they told asked me to enter 000001 (one). Don't know why they are not mentioning this in their website and avoid unnecessary confusion.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014