• 1100 101 102103104254
  • Page
  • Text Only
I'm looking for the presale code for High School Musical in Cleveland. Going on sale tomorrow morning at 10. Thanks in advance!

Does anyone have the Josh Groban TARGET presale password?

Smuckers Stars On Ice for Hartford

USE PRESALE PASSWORD: GOLD

I know thats what you guys wanted

Still looking for the Toby Keith password for San Antonio? Thank you all!

Hi anyone have it for Nickelback, Dcu center for 11/17 presale?
Thanx

Friday passwords!

HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL - ALL Venues: WILDCATS
JOSH GROBAN - Phoenix, AZ: GROBAN
MOE - Milwaukee, WI: CONCH
NICKELBACK - Charleston, SC: PHOTOGRAPH
NICKELBACK - Hampton, VA: SAVIN
NICKELBACK (Wachovia ticketing) - Philadelphia, PA: SAVIN or PHOTOGRAPH
NICKELBACK - Pittsburgh, PA: ANIMALS
NICKELBACK - Worcester, MA: PHOTOGRAPH
RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS (Fri presale) - Washington, DC: ARCADIUM or CALIFORNICATION
SALUTE TO THE 60's - Waukegan, IL: HITS
SCREAM TOUR 5 - Detroit, MI: SCREAM
SCREAM TOUR 5 - New York, NY: BASFIVE, BKSFIVE or BLSFIVE
SHANGHAI CIRCUS - Waukegan, IL - Adult password: CIRCUS - Child password: JRCIRCUS
SNOW PATROL (Promoter presale) - Coral Gables, FL: COLD
SNOW PATROL (Friday presale!) - Minneapolis, MN: VARIETY
SNOW PATROL - Milwaukee, WI: EYES
WWE RAW (Tickets.com ticketing) - Albany, NY: CENA

How about the presale password for HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL in INDIANAPOLIS on 1/17/06!?!?!?

THANKS!

More Shows Have Just Been Added! Come Join Us.
Now through Dec. 30 at Radio City Music Hall® in NYC
Don't miss the 2006 Radio City Christmas Spectacular®, with the addition of a brand new rousing tap number performed by the world-famous Rockettes® and enhanced by 3-Dimensional landscapes that enrich the show with depth and clarity like you've never seen before.

"Anybody who hasn't been to the Christmas Spectacular in recent years
should make a visit. As for first-timers -- oh, are you in for a treat!"
-- Michael Sommers, The Star Ledger

"What a show it is!" -- Lawrence Van Gelder, The New York Times

Buy one ticket and get one ticket free with this spectacular offer.
Reference code "EM2BOGO" when ordering. Check the calendar for snowflake performances offering available seating in the Orchestra or 1st, 2nd, or 3rd Mezzanine.

For more show and ticket information, visit www.radiocity.com

Experience the magic as Disney On Ice celebrates Walt Disney's 100 Years of Magic at the Nassau Veterans Memorial Coliseum; January 16 - 21.

Coliseum Connection members can still use code "NVMC" via Ticketmaster phone and internet now to purchase tickets during the on-going pre-sale for 100 Years of Magic ending on Saturday, Nov. 18th @ 10pm, before the public on-sale this Sunday, Nov. 19th @ 9:30am.

As a valued Downtown Live member, we'd like to give you the opportunity to purchase tickets online from 11/17 10am until 11/19 10pm before they go on sale to the general public.
Phoenix
Password: Groban
Ticket Limit: 8

Nickelback pre-sale Friday @ 10:00am!
North Charleston Coliseum

Password: PHOTOGRAPH

Pre-sale offer is ONLINE only and is valid Friday, November 17 at 10:00am thru 10:00pm only!

Looking for Josh Groban presales code for March 8th at the Mohegan Sun, Ct

DISNEY ON ICE presents
MICKEY & MINNIE'S MAGICAL JOURNEY
GET THE BEST SEATS FOR A MAGICAL JOURNEY!

You will be transported straight from your arena seats
into the magical worlds of Disney's Lilo & Stitch, The Little Mermaid, 101 Dalmatians and Peter Pan. No luggage will be required as tour guides Mickey and Minnie lead the group to a hula in Hawaii with best friends Lilo and Stitch; an aquatic adventure with Ariel and Sebastian in their undersea kingdom; a playful romp with all 101 Dalmatians; and a flight of fancy over starry skies with Peter Pan and Tinker Bell.

You will delight in this journey filled with friendship, music, magic and laughter.

Coming to the Wachovia Arena
on January 10-15!

Tickets go on sale to the general public November 24 -- but you have access to the best available seats right now!

(SPECIAL NOTE: When you click through to Ticketmaster from our offer page links below, please be sure to keep a sharp eye out for special Opening Night ticket prices for the Wednesday, January 10th, 7:00 pm performance. Save $5.00 on all tickets -- not valid for Front Row or VIP seating and cannot be combined with any other offer.)

For complete details on performances in Wilkes Barre, including the offer code you can use now, visit: http://www.feldinc.com/ebuzz/DOI15.aspx?id=95102&code=ZXA

(HURRY: This offer is only good through November 23!)

PRESALE:
Scream Tour 5
Madison Square Garden
on Saturday, December 23!
BET Presents SCREAM Tour 5 at Madison Square Garden on Saturday, December 23. The star studded line up includes performances by Omarion and Ne-Yo with special guests Pretty Ricky, Yung Joc and Mario. The show also features Sammie, Jibbs and One Chance. SCREAM Tour 5 brings elaborate performances, spectacular visual effects, heart-thumping music, and incredible choreography to the stage. This is a show not to be missed!

As a member of Backstage Access, you can buy tickets on Friday, November 17 from 10:00am to 9:00pm before tickets go on sale to the general public on Saturday, November 18 at 11:00am.

Click here to purchase your tickets and use promotion code BASFIVE. www.ticketmaster.com

glk2126 said: How about the presale password for HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL in INDIANAPOLIS on 1/17/06!?!?!?

THANKS!

Wildcats

Does anyone have the presale password for Mellon Arena in Pittsburgh for High School Musical on January 6, 2007?

Does anyone know of a password for the George Strait concert in Memphis, TN in January. The tickets go on sale tomorrow.

Thanks for any help!

hey guys,
looking for the password for the alvin ailey dance company in atlanta at the fox theatre. shows on 3 february and presale ends tonight at 10 --

thanks if you can help in such a pinch

Where do we go to enter in the password? Help please!

Does anyone have the passcode for incubus or lonestar?

Presale passcode for Gold AMEX 4 John Mayer in NY @ MSG is 8004923344

mas90guru said: Presale passcode for Gold AMEX 4 John Mayer in NY @ MSG is 8004923344

does anyone have the presale passcode for MANA in miami or any us cities?

chochi said: mas90guru said: Presale passcode for Gold AMEX 4 John Mayer in NY @ MSG is 8004923344

does anyone have the presale passcode for MANA in miami or any us cities?

password for Miami is Magic

knuckleup said: Does anyone have the passcode for incubus or lonestar?

I think that the Incubus pre-sales are for people who pre-ordered the new album, and are unique codes.

Does anyone have pre-sale passcodes for Disney on Ice Princess Wishes
All State Arena - Rosemont IL
Pre-sale starts this Friday 11/24
Thanks!

Do you happen to know the Pass Code for Mana in Los Angeles?

Does anyone have any passwords for Gunes and Roses for monday night nov 27 at the allstate arena in rosemont? TIA

Does anyone have the presale password for Nelly Furtado?

I WILL CONTINUE to post on this forum...Here's a start to the passwords I have for Tuesday...

BLUE MAN GROUP - Binghamton, NY: FLOPPIE
BLUE MAN GROUP - Grand Rapids, MI: FLOPPIE
BLUE MAN GROUP - Nampa, ID: TUBES
BLUE MAN GROUP - Syracuse, NY: FLOPPIE
CARTEL - Anaheim, CA: HOB
CARTEL - Hollywood, CA: TRUST
LITTLE RICHARD - Anaheim, CA: HOB
THE PRODUCERS (Labatt ticketing) - London, ON: TONY
UNWRITTEN LAW W/AS FAST AS - Hollywood, CA: LIST

Does anyone know if they give out NFL playoff presale passwords? Any tips on getting the non-season ticket seats for NFL games other than paying the equivilant of a rent check on fleabay?

Does anyone have the
presale password for Mana In Chicago?

Thanks!

sorry didnt mean to do duplicate posts

Anyone know the fan club password or any others for that matter?

Nelly Furtado
Air Canada Centre, Toronto, ON
Wed, Apr 4, 2007 07:30 PM

CHUM FM:
Start:Thu, 11/23/06 10:00 AM EST
End:Fri, 11/24/06 05:00 PM EST

Internet Presale Info
Fan Club Presale:
Start:Wed, 11/22/06 10:00 AM EST
End:Sat, 11/25/06 01:59 PM EST

Mix Presale:

Recognition Presale:

grandmamauri, first a thank you from all of us on this board. You have helped one of us at one time or another.

Second, please don't mind children on the net. It's obvious why this person does not want you posting the passwords as this is the only way they know how to make a $.

Third, remember that everyone is a tough guy behind a keyboard and screen. Pay it no mind. Put them on ignore or I am sure the moderators will fix his little red wagon.

In the end... another thanks for your part on this board.

TicketBastard!

It does make me laugh that his name is pacifist987... lol

Don't let him waste your time or energy grandmamauri

I know you've personally helped me with 1 or 2 passwords. Thanks!
Please continue posting! Keep up the good work! =)

I'm actually posting because of the pacifict moron and will now post presale passes when I get them. My guess is that he owns one of the presale password services and doesnt want them going out for free.

I'm sure most of you know these but I didnt see them on here and they are still live

Billy Joel
Phillips Arena - Atlanta, GA
3/1/07 ***password billy***
Ticketmaster Event Name is Special Event

Billy Joel
American Airlines Arena, Miami, FL
2/12/07 ***password piano***
Ticketmaster Event Name is Special Event

Enjoy!

Let me throw my hat in the ring of support for Gma! A very friendly and helpful person who does not deserve the headaches for all she does. Don't let the idiot get you down. For the one idiot who gives you a hard time there are MANY of us who appreciate your assistance, selflessness and knowledge.
THANKS AGAIN!

STILL TRYING TO LOCATE PASSCODE FOR MANA IN MIAMI OR ANY US CITY.
IT IS NOT MAGIC, PACIFIST IS A-HOLE. POSTING INCORRECT INFORMATION.

Anyone have the pass word for The Blue Man Group internet presale in St Pete Florida?

Ticketmaster Presale:
Start:Tue, 11/21/06 10:00 AM EST
End:Fri, 01/05/07 11:59 PM EST

BLUE MAN GROUP
HOW TO BE A MEGASTAR
TOUR 2.0
ST PETE TIMES FORUM-TAMPA
SAT FEB 24 2007 8:00PM

Thanks!

TO THE ADMINISTRATOR.
GRANDMA IS GETTING UPSET THAT SOMEONE IS TRYING TO SILENCE HER. YOU LEAVE HER POSTS UP. YET YOU SILENCE ME WHEN I TRY TO HELP BY GIVING PASSWORDS...WHY?
DO NOT LIKE MY USERNAME MRWTIXX?? DOES THAT THREATEN YOU SOMEHOW??

• Archived From: ForumsDeal Discussion

• 1100 101 102103104254
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014