AAA member save 10-25% on CA dining..

Archived From: Deal Discussion
  • Page :
  • Text Only
rated:
Fresh Choice goer and just found AAA offers better discount than the Fresh Choice original $1 off coupon from their website! Great if you are AAA member already!
AAA dining program

there are resturants like Fresh choice, Round Table, Wienerschnitzel, El Torito's, Pizza Guy...etc..

Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

As well as other restaurant chains, there is 15% off the local "Mom & Pop" malt shop that we sometimes go to. Thanks OP.

as well as FreshChoice

The link just sends me to a page to enter my zip code and then it goes to the generic AAA South homepage. Any other ways to access?

For El Torito, at least, the discount is not valid for parties greater than six; or at least that's what the San Leandro, CA one told me. (We had 18 ppl. 20% off would have been more than $40)

I think the easiest way to search for AAA members is to go to the AAA homepage, find the "discounts" link, and follow the "dining" sublink.

For AAA California-South, the URL is http://www.aaa-calif.com/discounts/dining.asp

agentjfong said: [Q]For El Torito, at least, the discount is not valid for parties greater than six; or at least that's what the San Leandro, CA one told me. (We had 18 ppl. 20% off would have been more than $40)So Cal is worse than that : Save 10 percent on up to four adult entrees.

scienceguy said: [Q]I think the easiest way to search for AAA members is to go to the AAA homepage, find the "discounts" link, and follow the "dining" sublink.

For AAA California-South, the URL is http://www.aaa-calif.com/discounts/dining.asp

Thanks. That's just what I was looking for. I didn't realize we had this many discounts with AAA for dining.

funny, one el torito is 10% off, and one 5 miles away is 20% off.

now i know which one to pick!

sammyccc said: [Q]Fresh Choice goer and just found AAA offers better discount than the Fresh Choice original $1 off coupon from their website! Great if you are AAA member already!
AAA dining program

there are resturants like Fresh choice, Round Table, Wienerschnitzel, El Torito's, Pizza Guy...etc..

The link takes me to a screen that asks for zip code, I enter it, and get taken to the Mid-Atlantic AAA home page and I don't see anything about restaurant discounts. Does this only work in CA?? I assume so as the link above is www.csaaa.com so you might want to change title to CA only.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014