• Page :
  • Text Only
rated:
I shared costco membership with my friend.
I am the primary holder and gonna renew it, but my friend donot wanna stay with it. Can I change another secondary cardholder for the same membership.
Thanks

Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I had a similar situation when I got married. I was on the Costco account with my old roomate. They basically just had me open up a new account. Somehow they gave me some kind of credit for the membership fee because I didn't pay a dime.

Thanks
So you mean I cannot keep sane membership with another person?
I wanna keep this membership because I have AMEX Costco Card, which is associated with the membership.

Primary Costco member can add, edit or remove secondary membership anytime they want. Last time I checked you could also do membership maintenance via Costco's website.

Thank you
So I can just tell costco I wanna change the secondary membership?
Is it suppose to be the SPOUSE?
Where can I edit secondary membership via costco website?

Just go to member services, they will remove the other person, and take the info for the new person, and set them up with a card. The original person may be able to get into the store, but will not be able to purchase anything because the card will be inactivated.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014