• filter:
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
There was one for HP in Friday's Post Dispatch, but all the tickets for that code were gone almost instantly. I'm quite peeved, LOL, as I had lots of keywords in different search alerts and they did indeed find the page in the PD with the code--two days too late. *headdesk* I've been scrambling all weekend to try to find another pass, as if all three kids can't go, I can't take any of them.

rated:
Can we start temporarily banning people that post in the main screening thread?

rated:
I'm not sure if banning would be appropriate. Maybe after a few offenses yeah but not right away. I still think it's stupid that you can't simply ask if anyone has seen a code for a certain movie even if you posted a screening. Like in the thread, I posted a link to an available screening for Bandslam and at the end of it, asked anyone if they've seen a code for Shorts. Shortly after, a moderator removed my request. I understand removing posts from someone who constantly just leeches of everyone but it seems silly that they'd remove one comment on a code even after I posted something for other people.

And, I remember someone saying "If there are codes, they'll be posted" seems odd. Lots of people don't search other places for codes for people in different regions. They run across them for their theaters. If we asked if anyone has seen a code for a certain movie, helpful members could help find a code for that person.

rated:
Perhaps you could've asked for PM? Maybe the moderator was concerned people would reply to your post on the thread, thereby violating the rules. But they could've edited your post. I don't know.

I think there could be two threads, one for asking. (I'd hate it if people just ask for codes or reply to the main thread.) Someone can then either PM the questioner or post the code to the main thread. Should make everyone happy, no?

rated:
Anyone have an extra single ticket to "G.I. Joe" in Santa Clara, CA for tonight? Please PM me. Thanks.

rated:
gofobo code time travler's wife August 10?

rated:
I was just wondering if anyone knew at what theater the District 9 screening in Albany will take place.

Colonie Center or Crossgates?

Thanks in advance.

rated:
If anybody has an extra screening pass for The Time Traveler's Wife at Mercado 20 in Santa Clara, CA, for 7:30 p.m. this evening please PM me.

rated:
I have four tickets reserved for Adam in St. Louis, MO (Wed Aug 12, 2009 @ 7:00 pm, Great Escape at Gravois Bluffs, 754 Gravois Bluffs Blvd, Fenton, MO 63026).
If somebody wants it email me at nexional@gmail.com & I'll release.

rated:
I have four tickets reserved for Adam in St. Louis, MO (Wed Aug 12, 2009 @ 7:00 pm, Great Escape at Gravois Bluffs, 754 Gravois Bluffs Blvd, Fenton, MO 63026).
If somebody wants it email me at nexional@gmail.com & I'll release.

rated:
Does anybody have gofobo rsvp code for "Under the sea 3D" for las vegas screening on 8/17/2009? Thanks in advance.

rated:
Paramount is running a really early screening of The Last Airbender in San Francisco at The Metreon this Friday 6PM. I got my invite through KMEL, even though the event was not advertised on their site.

rated:
Any Los Angeles area screenings???

rated:
You can check here for LA area screenings. http://www.campuscircle.com/filmscreenings/

Do you know of a good place for San Diego screeings?

rated:
We have received this message from gofobo and are posting it on their behalf (also in the main topic).

We had previously explained to gofobo that while we do not remove consumer generated content from our forums, we would be happy to help them communicate with you all. Here is their letter.
gofobo

N.
 Hollywood
 Way

September 

Burbank, 
CA 

Dear
 Members
 of
 the 
FatWallet 
Community:

Gofobo 
has 
been 
able 
to 
offer 
access 
to 
advance 
screenings 
and 
other 
promotional

events 
offered
 by 
sources 
in 
the 
entertainment 
community. 
These 
sources 
have 
offered

specific 
promotional 
opportunities
 for 
our 
membership 
to
 attend
 and
 have
designated

codes
 or 
passwords 
that
 allow
 you 
to
 do 
so.

These
 sources
 have
 set 
up
 the
 same
 opportunities 
with 
other 
promotional
 partners,
i.e.

specific
 codes
 for
 their 
membership
 or
 winners
 to 
obtain 
passes.
 In
 these 
instances 
the

promotional 
partner
 gets
 value
 from
 posting 
the
 code
 or 
password
 on
 their
 site 
and

traffic to
 their
 site 
derives
 the
 benefit 
of 
finding 
the
code.

When
 Fatwallet
 members
 this
 deprives 
the
 original
 promotional 
partner

assigned 
the 
code/password 
the 
value 
of
 traffic 
visiting 
their
 site,
 reading
 their
 paper 
or

otherwise 
deriving 
value 
from
 working 
with 
these
 sources.

Our
 content
 sources 
have 
become
 increasingly 
concerned
 with
 the
 posting 
and
 trading

of 
passes,
 code
 words 
or 
passwords 
on
 the 
Fatwallet
 forum.
 This
 has put
 what 
we offer

our 
membership
 at 
risk.

We 
kindly
 ask
 you 
not 
to
 post,
 barter
 or
 sell
 codes
 or
 passwords
 that 
were
 intended
 for

other
 promotional
 partners.

These
 include, 
but
 are
 not
 limited
 to,
 posting 
codes
 from

radio, 
print,
 retail,
 and
 partners.

However,
 we
 encourage
 you 
to
 post links
 to

other
 promotional 
partner's
 sites, etc.
 so
 that
 other 
community
 members 
can
 obtain 
the

code/passwords 
in 
a
 legitimate 
way
 that 
does
 not 
deprive
 this
 partner
 of
 the
 traffic

intended
 for 
their 
promotion.

Please 
help
 us 
to 
continue 
providing 
you
 access
 to 
advance 
screenings
 and
 other

promotional
 opportunities 
by 
adhering
 to
 the 
above 
guidelines.

Thank
 you
 for 
your
 continued 
support
 and
 patronage
 of
 gofobo.

‐‐

From
 your 
friends 
at 
gofobo

rated:
Looking for Gobo codes for Milwaukee's Bright Star screening

rated:
HI! Evryone,

I logged in, then tried using the code to rsvp on gofobo for Bright Star and Informant but they say "Sorry, all tickets for this promotion have been used" but when I try the rsvp code BEFORE logging-in, the movie page says "available". Is there some trick to using Gofobo? Please help.

Also does anyone know where's a good place to get NYC movie passes (Filmmetro is crap) Thanks.

rated:
thanks

rated:
I'm trying to get 3 tickets to "Men Who Stare at Goats" for Thursday night in Birmingham, and am willing to trade 3 or 4 tickets to "The Box", same night, same place. Not sure how we could do this but PM me and we will figure something out . Thanks.

rated:
what's up with the delay on the screening forum?
I posted hours ago that Mr. Fox now had New York listed and it's still not there.
There should be other posts waiting to be approved also as I can see my other source has several new screenings listed

rated:
Does anyone know who the sponsors are for "Brothers" on GoFobo, in Birmingham, MI on 12/2? There are none listed and I haven't been able to find the code(s) anywhere. Thanks.

rated:
What is the best way to find RSVP code legitimately? Contests? Radio Station??? Thanks for sharing.

rated:
Nothing new...?

rated:
What: Extraordinary Measures Screening
Where: Cobb Downtown 16 Cinemas Palm Beach Gardens
When: December 17th at 7:30 pm
Go to http://www.gofobo.com/screenings/extraordinary_measures/347951?promo_code=STHWS3 and download your pass

rated:
I haven't seen anything for movies listed in Los Angeles on the other thread in a while. I was wondering if anyone has an RSVP code for Sherlock Holmes for Mon Dec 21 for Gofobo? I'm also interested in seeing Have You Heard About the Morgans? but haven't seen anything listed for it (it's not on gofobo) either. Please PM me with info on either! Thanks!

rated:
What is the best way to find RSVP code legitimately? Contests? Radio Station??? Thanks for sharing.

@vietgirl-

It depends on where you live. I live in the Detroit area and "Metro Times" and "Real Detroit Weekly" are usually sponsors, so they have the GoFobo code each week in their newspapers. Sometimes it is through radio stations and you just have to be lucky (or enter to win online). It just depends.

rated:
Anyone have extra tickets for the "Tooth Fairy" screening in Birmingham, MI tomorrow night? (1/21)
If so, please PM me thanks!

rated:
Does anyone know where in Miami, Fl. I am able to find RSVP codes? Gofobo has three diffrent movies up but they are all by RSVP codes. Thank you for your help in advance.

rated:
Just curious, for those of you that have screened before, how early do you need to arrive to ensure you get your tickets with your printout? What kinds of things do you expect before and after the show?

Thanks for your pointers.

rated:
FreeMan said: Just curious, for those of you that have screened before, how early do you need to arrive to ensure you get your tickets with your printout? What kinds of things do you expect before and after the show?

Thanks for your pointers.

@FreeMan - My family and I usually get there about two hours earlier, but at the latest I would get there 1.5 hours earlier. After the show, sometimes they give out posters for the movie, and before, if a radio station is sponsoring it, sometimes they give out prizes or do a mini "show" or sorts.

rated:
any screening for cherry hill, nj

rated:
need 2 tickets any movie but for the theater loews in cherry hill, nj please help any suggestion

rated:
Does anyone have a gofobo rsvp code the "Cyrus" in Birmingham, MI? Thanks

rated:
Does anyone have an extra ticket to splice tonight in Birmingham, MI? Thanks

rated:
Ditto on iking8's post - any GoFobo codes for "Cyrus" tomorrow (6/7) in Birmingham, MI? Thank you.

rated:
Does anyone have a gofobo code for "Cyrus" screening in las vegas, NV on July 6th i believe. Thanks

rated:
Any GoFobo codes for the 6/29 screening of "The Last Airbender" in Novi, MI? Thanks.

rated:
Anyone have an extra pass (or a +1) for tomorrow's screening of Toy Story 3 in Birmingham, MI? Please PM me if you do. Thanks.

rated:
I have a (+1) for the last airbender on 6/29 in NYC--pm me if have a code or other +1 to trade--if nothing occurs and it gets close others can PM be--I will gladly give it away for nothing if I still have it

rated:
Does anyone have a code for MegaMinds in DC the news 8 one is all out, there are other sponsors but I can't find the code on their sites.....help !!!!

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014