• filter:
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
Does anyone know who the sponsors are for "Brothers" on GoFobo, in Birmingham, MI on 12/2? There are none listed and I haven't been able to find the code(s) anywhere. Thanks.

rated:
What is the best way to find RSVP code legitimately? Contests? Radio Station??? Thanks for sharing.

rated:
Nothing new...?

rated:
What: Extraordinary Measures Screening
Where: Cobb Downtown 16 Cinemas Palm Beach Gardens
When: December 17th at 7:30 pm
Go to http://www.gofobo.com/screenings/extraordinary_measures/347951?promo_code=STHWS3 and download your pass

rated:
I haven't seen anything for movies listed in Los Angeles on the other thread in a while. I was wondering if anyone has an RSVP code for Sherlock Holmes for Mon Dec 21 for Gofobo? I'm also interested in seeing Have You Heard About the Morgans? but haven't seen anything listed for it (it's not on gofobo) either. Please PM me with info on either! Thanks!

rated:
What is the best way to find RSVP code legitimately? Contests? Radio Station??? Thanks for sharing.

@vietgirl-

It depends on where you live. I live in the Detroit area and "Metro Times" and "Real Detroit Weekly" are usually sponsors, so they have the GoFobo code each week in their newspapers. Sometimes it is through radio stations and you just have to be lucky (or enter to win online). It just depends.

rated:
Anyone have extra tickets for the "Tooth Fairy" screening in Birmingham, MI tomorrow night? (1/21)
If so, please PM me thanks!

rated:
Does anyone know where in Miami, Fl. I am able to find RSVP codes? Gofobo has three diffrent movies up but they are all by RSVP codes. Thank you for your help in advance.

rated:
Just curious, for those of you that have screened before, how early do you need to arrive to ensure you get your tickets with your printout? What kinds of things do you expect before and after the show?

Thanks for your pointers.

rated:
FreeMan said: Just curious, for those of you that have screened before, how early do you need to arrive to ensure you get your tickets with your printout? What kinds of things do you expect before and after the show?

@FreeMan - My family and I usually get there about two hours earlier, but at the latest I would get there 1.5 hours earlier. After the show, sometimes they give out posters for the movie, and before, if a radio station is sponsoring it, sometimes they give out prizes or do a mini "show" or sorts.

rated:
any screening for cherry hill, nj

rated:
need 2 tickets any movie but for the theater loews in cherry hill, nj please help any suggestion

rated:
Does anyone have a gofobo rsvp code the "Cyrus" in Birmingham, MI? Thanks

rated:
Does anyone have an extra ticket to splice tonight in Birmingham, MI? Thanks

rated:
Ditto on iking8's post - any GoFobo codes for "Cyrus" tomorrow (6/7) in Birmingham, MI? Thank you.

rated:
Does anyone have a gofobo code for "Cyrus" screening in las vegas, NV on July 6th i believe. Thanks

rated:
Any GoFobo codes for the 6/29 screening of "The Last Airbender" in Novi, MI? Thanks.

rated:
Anyone have an extra pass (or a +1) for tomorrow's screening of Toy Story 3 in Birmingham, MI? Please PM me if you do. Thanks.

rated:
I have a (+1) for the last airbender on 6/29 in NYC--pm me if have a code or other +1 to trade--if nothing occurs and it gets close others can PM be--I will gladly give it away for nothing if I still have it

rated:
Does anyone have a code for MegaMinds in DC the news 8 one is all out, there are other sponsors but I can't find the code on their sites.....help !!!!

rated:
Is there anything available for the twin cities MN. I can never find the codes from the partner sites.
Yhanks

rated:
Does anyway have an extra ticket or the gofobo code for "For Colored Girls" screeing in southfield, MI Nov. 2. Thanks

rated:

rated:
Sow how do you get the RSVP codes on gofobo.com or useeitfirst.com? Sorry if this has been asked B4. Can't look through all 13 pgs of replies right now and wanted to do a reply so I can subscribe to this topic.

rated:
How does one get the reservation code on the useeitfirst.com site?

rated:
swiviol said: FreeMan said: Just curious, for those of you that have screened before, how early do you need to arrive to ensure you get your tickets with your printout? What kinds of things do you expect before and after the show?

@FreeMan - My family and I usually get there about two hours earlier, but at the latest I would get there 1.5 hours earlier. After the show, sometimes they give out posters for the movie, and before, if a radio station is sponsoring it, sometimes they give out prizes or do a mini "show" or sorts.

I have arrived 20 minutes early to my first free screening and the manager said all seats taken. He was very kind to give me 2 free passes good to any movie any time for a whole year.

rated:
Ok, hope I don't get slammed or my reply deleted by mod's b/c I posted in the wrong forum or used a 3rd party link that is not allowed. So Picky!! But here is a heads up you may want to check out.

Unstoppable win free passes
November 4 Mesquite, TX
November 11 Tigard, OR

Win passes to attend a free movie screening of Unstoppable starring Denzel Washington at a theater near you! Use the comment section below to tell everyone your favorite movie starring Denzel Washington. Make sure you also include your movie screening city.

Info Free Passes

rated:
Does anyone have or know where I can find RSVP codes for screenings in jacksonville, florida? GOFOBO has screenings listed but I can't find any codes anywhere.

rated:
anybody has for Harry Potter / Seattle, WA on Nov 17th?

rated:
it's usually two hours, but it also depends on the movie! We recently went to see For Colored Girls, people started lining up at 2pm and the show starts at 7, i am thinking that i may be the same for Harry Potter. Each theater is different, some will let you turn in your printed pass for their tickets, some will scan when they start letting people in...the other day they started scanning at 5 for the 7pm show, they announced that when they start coming down the line, every single person must have their own print out sheet and HAVE to be in line, they don't care if you are 10th in line, if you are not there, they keep going until all tickets are claimed. Check with the people that stand in line and they will give you the scoop on what the expectations are.

rated:
I haven't seen it in DC that people have been able to scan their tickets hours in advance. Sometimes, they do scan the ticket while in line, and as someone said, you need to be in line. Some people get there 2 hours early, and then their friends cut in line 20 minutes before the doors open.

rated:
Does anyone have a Gofobo RSVP code for Yogi Bear in Las Vegas on Sat. 11th? Thanks.

rated:
Does anyone know what's screening Thursday, December 16th at the AMC Loews Boston Common? I received an email invite from MovieTickets.com, but it only says a "major motion picture". When I called to RSVP, the guy on the phone said he didn't know either. Will share the number if you have any info!

rated:
Any upcoming screenings in the DC area?

rated:
Does anybody have a Gofobo RSVP for The Rite in Fenton,MO on Jan. 24th?

rated:
Hi! I have been monitoring the movie thread for a while, but have not been successful in getting a screening as I am never in time to sign up for passes. Does gofobo.com or other sites have a mailing list that I can subscribe to so that I get notified whenever they add a new screening ? I live in the King Of Prussia area outside Philly. Thanks.

rated:
tajar96 said:   Hi! I have been monitoring the movie thread for a while, but have not been successful in getting a screening as I am never in time to sign up for passes. Does gofobo.com or other sites have a mailing list that I can subscribe to so that I get notified whenever they add a new screening ? I live in the King Of Prussia area outside Philly. Thanks.

Just check the Gofobo website everyday (morning and afternoon). I don't wait for the discussion threads. Filmmetro.com is another website that I frequent. Have been to about 6 screenings in the last 4 months. It appears to me that they use the discussion threads to "bulk fill" the seats.

You do know that the screenings are routinely overbooked, right?

rated:
Does any have or know how to get any tickets for "unknown" or "Just go with it" or "Cedar Rapids" in Burmingham, MI? Thanks

rated:
I would like to have the rvsp code for the movie "SANCTUM" for Fresno, Ca.
Thank you.

rated:
I would like to have the rvsp code for the movie "SANCTUM" for Fresno, Ca.
Thank you.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014