• filter:
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
kronus said: The theatre for Hancock collected all cellphones and anything that had a screen, even old black and white ipods, and put them in manila envelopes. There was a guy with a metal detector wand. Some people got in with phones by playing dumb, but then pulled them out in the theatre after they sat down and were told to go back out and give them up. Ironically, there were these guys after the movie that whipped laptops from somewhere and another guy had a large device with a screen I saw glowing, maybe blackberry/iphone like. Initially I thought "press/critic?" but I asked the wand guy about the laptop dudes at the end when we were getting phones back, and he said that they weren't as far as he knew and that they tried their best to keep all devices out. How these guys got thru, or WHY they whipped out a laptop right after the movie is a mystery.where are you? I don't think I've ever been to a screening where they actually went thru with the phone removal threat i see on all passes.

rated:
It's 6:30am PST and the RSVP for Hellboy II is closed already? Did anyone get an RSVP for the LA or Orange screening or are the RSVPs just not open yet?

rated:
Did anyone else have problems with Film Metro last night?
I tried to sign in and the site informed me that my e-mail and password did not match, which is of course not true. I have been using that same password and e-mail for a couple of years now on that website. Just wondering if it was only me or is the website messed up for everyone. It was very upsetting because I stayed up so late to get tickets for a screening that was going up at 1:00 in the morning and it was a waste of time.

TBE...

rated:
I also had the same problems with FilmMetro. I tried this morning and had the same problem. I hit reload a few times and finally was able to logon.

A few weeks ago, the problem I had with them is that they released tix a few days earlier than the date stated they would be available. I even emailed them and I got an auto-reply stating they received the email, but they never emailed me back. Oh well. You win some, you lose some.

rated:
I can dig that Luv, with film Metro its always been hit or miss, fortunatly it more hits than misses. I grabbed tics for Meet Dave, and the Rocker last night. I don't live in one of the favored cities though, so I miss out on a lot of screenings. Sometimes I wish I lived in Cali or Florida, they seem to get a whole lot of free screenings.

TBE...

rated:
TheBlackEmpty said: I can dig that Luv, with film Metro its always been hit or miss, fortunatly it more hits than misses. I grabbed tics for Meet Dave, and the Rocker last night. I don't live in one of the favored cities though, so I miss out on a lot of screenings. Sometimes I wish I lived in Cali or Florida, they seem to get a whole lot of free screenings.

TBE...
Imagine the amount of people in these dense areas that hit the site trying to sign up for them Maybe some screenings are better than never getting in because of all the Cali people hitting it at once Just an idea...

rated:
It's all quite odd. I've never had any luck with these......

rated:
Thanks to everyone who posted these sreening. Just got an email from volition for the Mummy in Boston.

rated:
elliedoom said: This one is fishy:

What legitimate movie promotions company uses a Hotmail address?

Might be intentional. Might be part of a larger MS agreement. I know...long shot...but more and more companies are trying stuff like this to look less corporate. Youtube anyone?

rated:
FilmMetro puts up some movies randomly with no warning and they're immediately available, such as Tropic Thunder went up sometime today and is sold out for Chicago.

rated:
Well, I got a movie screening pass from Volition for the Mummy this coming Tuesday. On the pass, it is the wrong theater. I'm in Boston and they sent me a pass for Buckland Hills in CT. Should I just go to the Boston theater and said that I got the wrong pass and try my luck?

Edit: just received an email from Volition that I'm not the only one. Seems like the people from Hartford have the Boston passes and vice versa. hehhe

rated:
Are there any new movie screenings in the Washington, DC area?

rated:
If you know of any new screenings coming up please email me the email address. Thanks

rated:
Hello,

This looks like it's going to be an Awesome movie would love to get screening tickets to see the movie!!!
BABYLON A.D. My e-mail address is fbullock@nih.gov.

Thank YOu,
Felicia B.

rated:
anyone have an extra pass to see righteous kill tonight at atlantic station in atlanta? pm me if you do

rated:
Does anyone have the rsvp code for the Atlanta Gran Torino screening on GOFOBO????

rated:
If anyone should hear of screening passes for the upcoming "Madea Goes to Jail",in Atlanta please e-mail information to barneslila@yahoo.com

Thank you

rated:
I suggest that filmmetro screenings not be posted in the thread. The site can be added to the Quick Summary but if you're interested, you should sign up and get their notices.

rated:
does anyone know any screening time & place for THE INTERNATIONAL (starring Namoi Watts)
in SAN FRANCISCO??

rated:
Looking for that gofobo code for Watchmen in the Detroit area!

rated:
Does anyone have gofobo rsvp codes for Watchmen in Omaha??

rated:
Does anyone have gofobo rsvp codes for Watchmen in Portland??

rated:
Anyone have the Gofobo RSVP code for Watchmen in Providence, RI? I've looked all over for it to no avail.

rated:
anyone have the gofobo code for observe and report in denver?

rated:
Does anyone have a screening for movies in pittsburgh?

rated:
Where can I get info on movie screenings for Birmingham, Alabama?

rated:
does anyone have the rsvp code for terminator salvation in hollywood, ca

rated:
anyone have any extra tickets for the terminator salvation in hollywood, ca?

rated:
I'm kind of upset, I reserved two passes to "the hangover" in LV with an RSVP code on gofobo and I went to print them out tonight and they weren't in my gofobo account!!!! I never cancelled the RSVP and I have the confirmation email. I called support but it was after 5pm, so I missed out eventhogh I got ready to go see the movie. Anyone else have this happen with gofobo??

rated:
xnmypinkrealityx said: I'm kind of upset, I reserved two passes to "the hangover" in LV with an RSVP code on gofobo and I went to print them out tonight and they weren't in my gofobo account!!!! I never cancelled the RSVP and I have the confirmation email. I called support but it was after 5pm, so I missed out eventhogh I got ready to go see the movie. Anyone else have this happen with gofobo??

No I have not. I just log into my account to reprint tickets because i didn't print the first time i reserved tix. IT was a GOOD movie.

rated:
Does anyone have the Gofobo RSVP Code for the Chicago Screening of Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince? also. Does anyone know why EDGE Chicago.com do not offer movie screening anymore?

rated:
anybody got a place i can get passes for harry potter 6 that is still avbl? Im in atlanta georgia.

Thanks

rated:
Why were the Gofobo codes for Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince invalidated?

rated:
darabo said: Why were the Gofobo codes for Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince invalidated?

They sent this note to GofoboRSVPCodes

We received the following letter : "Dear Sir/Madam: We see that unauthorized codes for HARRY POTTER AND THE HALF-BLOOD PRINCE have been posted illegally on your site. These codes had yet to be distributed to the intended audience of children for this film. These codes were obtained illegally and we will consider legal action against your company if you continue to post unauthorized codes. Inform your users that we will invalidate any codes that were obtained improperly and they will not be admitted to these screenings.

Then this was posted today:

All Harry Potter codes recently posted by Steve, Katie, and Steven on Friday June 26 and Saturday June 27 have all been invalidated and have been removed from the Gofobo system and scanners. However, individual GoFoBo accounts will still say 'Registered' - but if these passes are presented at the screenings, the barcode scanners will reject them because those codes will not be recogized. Invalidated/Rejected code pass holders will not be admitted to screenings. Again, if the barcode scanners cannot read or rejects the code on your pass, you will not be allowed into the screening even if you have a physical pass.

rated:
Every time I've used a GOFOBO pass, they've never scanned the pass, just ripped it in half and gave me half of it back.

rated:
Free Bruno screening, Houston only
7/7
link

rated:
Do anyone have codes for Harry Potter for Michigan ?

rated:
Searching for GOFOBO code for G-Force in Plainville, CT.
Thanks!

rated:
charlottes code was posted and all tickets were redeemed within 1 hour

rated:
in regards to HARRY POTTER: is there a RSVP codes or something for st louis, mo?

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014