QUICK LINKS
MY ACCOUNT
Cash Pending:
Cash Available:
Payment Requested:
Payment Processed:
Lifetime Cash Back:

FREE Movie Screening Discussion Thread - Feel free to discuss.

39 of 40
Orangetreesd
6/25/12 4:06 PM
puggle said:   

Does anyone know the GOFOBO code for Magic Mike 6-25-12 La Jolla, CA

I got extra passes, message me if u still need some
da3dl3us
7/18/12 12:34 AM
Anyone have a pair of passes for dark knight rises in novi,mi? Willing to trade or buy. Pm me. Thanks!
tajar96
8/25/12 11:17 AM
Any passes for King Of Prussia area ?
+1
puggle
9/15/12 10:54 PM
I have the GOFOBO code for this movie got it on my acct. on Jack. Does someone want the code? If so PM me on FW & I will send it to you.

"A PASS FOR TWO TO SEE A SPECIAL ADVANCE SCREENING OF THE MOVIE “TROUBLE WITH THE CURVE”

A special advance screening to see Trouble with the Curve on Monday September 17th at 7pm at Edwards Mira Mesa (San Diego, CA). Starring Clint Eastwood, Amy Adams and John Goodman; an ailing baseball scout in his twilight years takes his daughter along for one last recruiting trip.
rdunley
9/17/12 4:21 PM
Anyone have an extra guest pass for The Sessions tonight in Chicago? email me at rdunley417@gmail.com
puggle
10/14/12 10:20 AM
Does anyone know the GOFOBO code or have passes for Silver Linings Playbook San Diego?
trueskew
11/2/12 2:28 PM
Time for Change: The New and Improved Movie Screening Thread is quickly turning into it's predecessor, and I'm sure the next version will too. I have a suggestion to the next poster: If your movie is in a specific city, please make a new thread with the name

[Location] Free Movie Screening Thread

with [Location] being one of

- County, so we don't have to have a bunch of threads for cities near each other (e.g. San Diego, Chula Vista, El Cajon, Poway, Mira Mesa...
- City, when your county is way too big and/or congested to lump everything together (e.g. Los Angeles County)
- "Multiple Cities", so you don't have to do your multi-city announcement in a bunch of threads (unless you want to, I know I'd appreciate it, but that's a lot of work)
- Something else I haven't thought of

These threads will eventually grow the same way this current one does, but even with that, it will be much easer to sift through cities in a county than it is to sift through cities in the country.

Thoughts? Comments? I sent a request to FW to add a location tag, that would help in the same way, but that would be a bigger change that might take longer than focussed threads.
bugsie
12/19/12 2:24 PM
trueskew said:   

Time for Change: The New and Improved Movie Screening Thread is quickly turning into it's predecessor, and I'm sure the next version will too. I have a suggestion to the next poster: If your movie is in a specific city, please make a new thread with the name

[Location] Free Movie Screening Thread

with [Location] being one of

- County, so we don't have to have a bunch of threads for cities near each other (e.g. San Diego, Chula Vista, El Cajon, Poway, Mira Mesa...
- City, when your county is way too big and/or congested to lump everything together (e.g. Los Angeles County)
- "Multiple Cities", so you don't have to do your multi-city announcement in a bunch of threads (unless you want to, I know I'd appreciate it, but that's a lot of work)
- Something else I haven't thought of

These threads will eventually grow the same way this current one does, but even with that, it will be much easer to sift through cities in a county than it is to sift through cities in the country.

Thoughts? Comments? I sent a request to FW to add a location tag, that would help in the same way, but that would be a bigger change that might take longer than focussed threads.

"Thoughts? Comments?" - Please no. Thank you!
lcyhotprincess
12/30/12 10:36 AM
WANTED: GOFOBO Code for Warm Bodies, Jacksonville, Florida January 9, 2013!
abcdee2000
3/1/13 11:13 AM
WANTED: Columbus, oh screenings for gofobo.. The Croods, Olympus Has Fallen, The Incredible Burt Wonderstone, Stoker.. please?
39 of 40
Please select a reason for your RED vote:
You may be contacted via Private Message during the investigation of this issue.