• filter:
  • 16789 10
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
Here is a code for http://www.gofobo.com/RSVP code: FUNSFD4G9 for "project X" Tuesday Feb 28, 2012 in San Francisco, California

rated:
delete

rated:
If anyone runs across the GOFOBO codes for Cabin in the Woods on 3/20/12 or Wrath of the Titans on 3/29/12 in Columbus, Ohio I'd be very appreciative. Thanks.

rated:
Looking for MN rsvp codes. American Reunion Bloomington Mall Of American March 22. Also, pretty much anything else.

rated:
WANTED: SAN DIEGO "HUNGER GAMES" FOR TOMORROW

THANKS!

rated:
any MN hunger games passes for tonight? hoping it will go to an open screening, but hasn't yet

rated:
Any passes for American Reunion at Mall Of America Bloomington MN tonight? I don't understand why it's so difficult to find passes for this movie... PM me and such. Thanks!

rated:
WHAT IS THE RSVP CODE FOR THINK LIKE A MAN IN VIRGINIA BEACH, VA ON APRIL 18,2012 @ 7:30PM?

rated:
Does anyone have the GOFOBO code for
The Untouchables
San Diego, CA
4-19-12 at 7 p.m.
If so can you P.M. me it.
Thanks

rated:
I have 6 tickets to the pirates Band of misfits for tomorrow in Mira Mesa at 10:30 am. Message with your email and let me know how many you need so I can send.

rated:
Truly? We obtained a contact a couple of days when i posted my personal request seats, as well as there is a good connection you can print having a poster from the film as well as "you along with a visitor tend to be asked in order to... inch onto it. It was for that Detroit testing (I have no idea if you are talking about the diff. town or even not).

rated:
Can easily we all assume regarding Periods verification tix being given away inside of just a few seconds of which mailing the particular 'Now Available' e mail? It appears that the web link inside e mail takes you any default: almost all long gone concept. Feel My partner and i proper?

rated:
We noticed the sneak associated with "Charlie Barlett" these days, also it had been very good! Robert Downey Junior. is within this, although he is not really the primary personality.

rated:
No screenings of late here huh?

rated:
jumpattack said:   No screenings of late here huh?

There have been plenty. Just depends on which Market you are in.

rated:
Mungo said:   jumpattack said:   No screenings of late here huh?

There have been plenty. Just depends on which Market you are in.

How about something that will crack me up?

rated:
is there anyone with passes to the Safety Not Guaranteed screening tomorrow May 22 in St. Louis Park, MN that would be willing to trade for Chernobyl Diaries passes for Thursday May 24 @ St Louis Park? I'll also throw in passes for the Safety Not Guaranteed screening on june 6th @ Edina

rated:
Anyone with code for Disney Brave?

rated:
Delete

rated:
General help here!

Hi people! Thanks for this thread, I need some help!

So I'm attending an advanced screening of Katy Perry Part Of Me with a friend, but
she really wants to bring another friend.
Unfortunately, I can't get any more tickets so is there a solution to getting her in?
Can someone describe security at advance screenings? This one
isn't publicized, (haha I would know)
it's a rather private company endorsement thing for iTunes.

How is it set up where you surrender your tickets? Are there usually ushers
checking your ticket at the door to the individual theater? Is it blocked off?

Thanks for the help!

p.s. would really appreciate this because in fact I was invited to THREE prior advance screenings
of the movie and I couldn't make any of them.
Also Perry herself showed up to two of them.

rated:
puggle said:   Does anyone know the GOFOBO code for Magic Mike 6-25-12 La Jolla, CA

I got extra passes, message me if u still need some

rated:
Anyone have a pair of passes for dark knight rises in novi,mi? Willing to trade or buy. Pm me. Thanks!

rated:
Any passes for King Of Prussia area ?

rated:
I have the GOFOBO code for this movie got it on my acct. on Jack. Does someone want the code? If so PM me on FW & I will send it to you.

"A PASS FOR TWO TO SEE A SPECIAL ADVANCE SCREENING OF THE MOVIE “TROUBLE WITH THE CURVE”

A special advance screening to see Trouble with the Curve on Monday September 17th at 7pm at Edwards Mira Mesa (San Diego, CA). Starring Clint Eastwood, Amy Adams and John Goodman; an ailing baseball scout in his twilight years takes his daughter along for one last recruiting trip.

rated:
Anyone have an extra guest pass for The Sessions tonight in Chicago? email me at rdunley417@gmail.com

rated:
Does anyone know the GOFOBO code or have passes for Silver Linings Playbook San Diego?

rated:
Time for Change: The New and Improved Movie Screening Thread is quickly turning into it's predecessor, and I'm sure the next version will too. I have a suggestion to the next poster: If your movie is in a specific city, please make a new thread with the name

[Location] Free Movie Screening Thread

with [Location] being one of

- County, so we don't have to have a bunch of threads for cities near each other (e.g. San Diego, Chula Vista, El Cajon, Poway, Mira Mesa...
- City, when your county is way too big and/or congested to lump everything together (e.g. Los Angeles County)
- "Multiple Cities", so you don't have to do your multi-city announcement in a bunch of threads (unless you want to, I know I'd appreciate it, but that's a lot of work)
- Something else I haven't thought of

These threads will eventually grow the same way this current one does, but even with that, it will be much easer to sift through cities in a county than it is to sift through cities in the country.

Thoughts? Comments? I sent a request to FW to add a location tag, that would help in the same way, but that would be a bigger change that might take longer than focussed threads.

rated:
trueskew said:   Time for Change: The New and Improved Movie Screening Thread is quickly turning into it's predecessor, and I'm sure the next version will too. I have a suggestion to the next poster: If your movie is in a specific city, please make a new thread with the name

[Location] Free Movie Screening Thread

with [Location] being one of

- County, so we don't have to have a bunch of threads for cities near each other (e.g. San Diego, Chula Vista, El Cajon, Poway, Mira Mesa...
- City, when your county is way too big and/or congested to lump everything together (e.g. Los Angeles County)
- "Multiple Cities", so you don't have to do your multi-city announcement in a bunch of threads (unless you want to, I know I'd appreciate it, but that's a lot of work)
- Something else I haven't thought of

These threads will eventually grow the same way this current one does, but even with that, it will be much easer to sift through cities in a county than it is to sift through cities in the country.

Thoughts? Comments? I sent a request to FW to add a location tag, that would help in the same way, but that would be a bigger change that might take longer than focussed threads.

"Thoughts? Comments?" - Please no. Thank you!

rated:
WANTED: GOFOBO Code for Warm Bodies, Jacksonville, Florida January 9, 2013!

rated:
WANTED: Columbus, oh screenings for gofobo.. The Croods, Olympus Has Fallen, The Incredible Burt Wonderstone, Stoker.. please?

rated:
I thought this was the NEW free screening post.. not so new it seems?

rated:
Wanted: Screening for Jurassic Park in or around Chandler, AZ

rated:
I'd recommend arriving 75-90 minutes before, if you're attending a screening near Times Square for a top-budget film, especially if you're sitting with someone else. You can check your smartphone inside the theater.

rated:
was wanting Hangover 3 rsvp code for Plano TX. anyone have it to PM?

rated:
I have a pass for 2 for tonite for Fast 6 in Buffalo NY @ 7:30 if anyone wants to use it and Hangover 3 for tomorrow night.

rated:
Wanted: World War Z screening tickets Tampa FL Tuesday June 18th.
I have passes for an Orlando/Winter Park showing today at 1 PM (I can't make it because I'm working, if anyone wants these contact me ASAP).
I also have passes for an Orange/Hollywood CA showing Tuesday at 7:30 PM, and a showing in NYC Tuesday at 7:00 PM.
Please let me know if you are willing to trade for a Tampa pass. Thank you!

rated:
Any codes for Nashville screenings???

rated:
Does anyone have the GOFOBO RSVP code for the June 16th,2014 screening of Jersey Boys in Philadelphia,Pa? My friends and I really want to see this film. Thanks!

rated:
~~Can you tell your fans what happened to your website and the fact that it's 'free movie screenings' has dried up. No biggie, but it just would be nice to find out what happened to you as I have had so much fun and enjoyment and really really do miss you all.
JH

rated:
I'm still here.. If you're looking for more links and ways to get the screenings: theninjawriter.com visit the links I posted, and you will find more opportunities to get screening tickets.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.