QUICK LINKS
MY ACCOUNT
Cash Pending:
Cash Available:
Payment Requested:
Payment Processed:
Lifetime Cash Back:

FREE Movie Screening Discussion Thread - Feel free to discuss.

Last page
40 of 40
lwildl
3/5/13 7:03 AM
I thought this was the NEW free screening post.. not so new it seems?
kalelaz
3/28/13 8:16 PM
Wanted: Screening for Jurassic Park in or around Chandler, AZ
+1
shui
4/11/13 5:05 AM
I'd recommend arriving 75-90 minutes before, if you're attending a screening near Times Square for a top-budget film, especially if you're sitting with someone else. You can check your smartphone inside the theater.
john398
5/16/13 11:21 AM
was wanting Hangover 3 rsvp code for Plano TX. anyone have it to PM?
+1
jhnghotron
5/20/13 12:49 PM
I have a pass for 2 for tonite for Fast 6 in Buffalo NY @ 7:30 if anyone wants to use it and Hangover 3 for tomorrow night.
+1
coisbot
6/13/13 7:56 AM
Wanted: World War Z screening tickets Tampa FL Tuesday June 18th.
I have passes for an Orlando/Winter Park showing today at 1 PM (I can't make it because I'm working, if anyone wants these contact me ASAP).
I also have passes for an Orange/Hollywood CA showing Tuesday at 7:30 PM, and a showing in NYC Tuesday at 7:00 PM.
Please let me know if you are willing to trade for a Tampa pass. Thank you!
+1
minisuicidal
9/10/13 5:07 PM
Any codes for Nashville screenings???
+1
BillyZuko57
5/14/14 7:58 PM
Does anyone have the GOFOBO RSVP code for the June 16th,2014 screening of Jersey Boys in Philadelphia,Pa? My friends and I really want to see this film. Thanks!
FaesJsCats
9/12/14 8:32 PM
~~Can you tell your fans what happened to your website and the fact that it's 'free movie screenings' has dried up. No biggie, but it just would be nice to find out what happened to you as I have had so much fun and enjoyment and really really do miss you all.
JH
keyboardmaster
9/29/14 9:37 PM
I'm still here.. If you're looking for more links and ways to get the screenings: theninjawriter.com visit the links I posted, and you will find more opportunities to get screening tickets.
Last page
40 of 40
Please select a reason for your RED vote:
You may be contacted via Private Message during the investigation of this issue.