Question: Best Place To Buy Silestone

Archived From: Deal Discussion
  • Page :
  • Text Only
rated:
We have picked out Blue Sahara in Silestone. I have quoted e-counters. But its still pretty expensive. $72 per sft

All in their quote is $2000 for about 21sft. 1 sink cutout. Normal edge. 4" backsplash. 1 rough sink cutout. 2 box cutouts.

Anyone know of any cheaper options. I'm going to HD to get a quote. Will probably try a local place or two as well.

Anyone have any other ideas? Anyone know another brand with a similar color we should look at? What about Ikea? I don't want to drive all the way out to Ikea if it isn't going to save anything.

Help fatwalleters. $2000 is really bumming me out. We have out heart set on quartz or silestone.

Area is nothern NJ

Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

$72 per square foot installed ?

I PM'd you personally. Stone Art in Paramus, NJ has a limited knock off quartz
they call Signature Quartz for $40/sq. We did it and love it (and they did
nice work). Only problem is very limited selection (4 or 5 dark colors).

Keep an eye out for their $300 off coupon floating around in the Valpaks.

gipnyc said: Signature Quartz for $40/sq. We did it and love it$40/sqft installed ?

$40 installed but they added NJ 6% tax.

kinggofg said: We have picked out Blue Sahara in Silestone. I have quoted e-counters. But its still pretty expensive. $72 per sft

All in their quote is $2000 for about 21sft. 1 sink cutout. Normal edge. 4" backsplash. 1 rough sink cutout. 2 box cutouts.

Anyone know of any cheaper options. I'm going to HD to get a quote. Will probably try a local place or two as well.

Anyone have any other ideas? Anyone know another brand with a similar color we should look at? What about Ikea? I don't want to drive all the way out to Ikea if it isn't going to save anything.

Help fatwalleters. $2000 is really bumming me out. We have out heart set on quartz or silestone.

Area is nothern NJ

Try www.ecounters.com. Prices were better than Home Depot and they usually offer either a free sink or 10% off. They actually use the same fabricators as HD.

I'm in central NJ. They were extremely prompt and professional. Very good and quick communication. Absolutely no complaints (I've got $4500 worth of Absolute Green in my house).

They run from about $45 - $80 per square foot. Watch when doing comparisons, most places have a teaser price that is based on 3/4" thickness. If you've ever seen a kitchen with 3/4", it looks like crap. Definitely go with the 1 1/4".

Also, be careful of fabrication costs (edges, sink cutout, faucet holes, etc.).

Got mine at Siles-R-Us. Have you checked there?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.