• Page :
  • Text Only
rated:
how can I print more than one coupon from bricks.coupon.com. It's only allow me to print one manufacturer coupon. Is there any trick or tip I can use??

Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.

YGPM

Set a Restore point. Print coupon. Return to Restore point, print again ??

should be able to print 2 without any problem. simply right click the back arrow on your browser and select the point to where you start to print. more than 2 is problematic.

output as pdf file.

boogoo said: output as pdf file.
They check for that and if it's not a printer, it won't print.

handyguy said: Set a Restore point. Print coupon. Return to Restore point, print again ??

That's not sufficient in a lot of cases because they also check for cookies and IP addresses.

Use another computer on your network if you have one. That's always worked for me. Otherwise, you're pretty much screwed as it tracks prints by IP and by software on your computer. Go to a library or something and print more if you don't have another computer

print one, then make copies??

remmymom said: print one, then make copies??
thats illegal.
most of the cpns print unique #.

OnePenny said: remmymom said: print one, then make copies??
thats illegal.

they actually have the same # but a unique time stamp. not sure if the retailer gets money back if 2 identical coupons scan properly.

kt5ann said: OnePenny said: remmymom said: print one, then make copies??
thats illegal.

they actually have the same # but a unique time stamp. not sure if the retailer gets money back if 2 identical coupons scan properly.

1. The # under the time stamp shows # of prints you've made. First time, it shows 01, if you print again using back button the # shows 02.

2. Read the term of the usage printed in it. It reads something like "Void if copied/altered...". By using the coupon, you agree the terms.

i've only tried printing two, though OnePenny is correct about the numbering. the dot codes however, do change, presumably including all numerical data on the coupon. if you open the link on another computer however, it should behave in the same way (i.e. numbering goes up).

a simple way to get the printer to keep the document is to just go into printer properties -> advanced, uncheck "keep printed documents," hit apply, click print coupon in the browser window, and while the little animated gif is playing, alt+tab back to the printer properties and hit apply again.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014