• 1 2 3458
  • Page
  • Text Only
I also got the free backpacks they're giving out.

Anyone have discount/pricing info on the Equinox fitness gyms?

chpsnoop said: DPA’s List of Health Clubs in California and some with their rates.

http://www.dpa.ca.gov/benefits/health/wellness/Clubsmain.shtm

as of June 9, 2006 so rates may have changed.

chpsnoop

Actually, that site isn't really maintained anymore. They made a push to get employees to join www.globalfit.com instead.

fyi, i saw no 24 clubs on globalfit

Surprise they're offering 3 year deals with $29 every year following. It is a special!

sychosteve,

can one unbundle training sessions from membership contract? thx.

knownbad said: sychosteve,

can one unbundle training sessions from membership contract? thx.

Unfortunately not. At least that wasn't the case when I was in sales. The total price was broken down but you weren't able to get that excluded.

hey guys..

I just graduated college, and I now need to find a gym to workout at (trying to find the best deal as possible, since i also have tons of school loans to pay off)

i saw on the 24 hour fitness website that they are having a 24th anniversary deal...either $24 initiation fee or 24 months free...has anyone done this yet? or does anyone have any more information about this? the 24 free months sounds like a good deal doesnt it?

stunna503 said: hey guys..

I just graduated college, and I now need to find a gym to workout at (trying to find the best deal as possible, since i also have tons of school loans to pay off)

i saw on the 24 hour fitness website that they are having a 24th anniversary deal...either $24 initiation fee or 24 months free...has anyone done this yet? or does anyone have any more information about this? the 24 free months sounds like a good deal doesnt it?

I am in a similar situation, but I am looking for a L.A fitness deal since 24 is far from my house.
I am in Alhambra SoCal.

hungluu00 said: 24 hour fitness

Date: March 2007
Price: $455 for 3 years; $50 per year after first 3 years
Duration: 3 yrs
Extras: 5 free trainer sessions
Stipulations: add on to an existing primary member
User: hungluu00

Which club did you get that deal at and is there anymore deals like that or simliar? Thanks.

I've been reading on SD that ppl have been getting 600/29 in NoCal. Do any of you know where in SoCal I can get that deal. Thank you in advance.

stunna503 said:

no one with any other information on this?!?

stunna503 said:

no one with any other information on this?!?

To be honest that's not really a big deal, since what they are referring to on the 24 months free is the prepaid plan, which always has the 2 years tacked on to it. If you don't take advantage of that particular promotion, you're not missing anything that is going to go away.

24 Hour Fitness is offering a "semi-annual sale" where the price averages out to $19 a month ($699 total for 3 years).

I can't find any more information on their website and I assume the 699 price tag includes various fees? I am wondering if anyone here can offer their views on this sale. Is it good? Is it "eh.."? Is there room for negotiation? I am absolutely new to getting a gym membership and any help on this "deal" would be invaluable to a newbie like me. Thanks!

Any word on 24 Fitness deals in the bay area? I just asked our Fremont location and was told $799/$29 for primary, $649/$29 for add-on's...

How often do new deals take place? Do salesmen provide the newest membership prices over the phone, to save me a trip?

monto888 said: Any word on 24 Fitness deals in the bay area? I just asked our Fremont location and was told $799/$29 for primary, $649/$29 for add-on's...

How often do new deals take place? Do salesmen provide the newest membership prices over the phone, to save me a trip?

I've been contacting a sales at Mountain View location since Late August. So far, the fees they offered are still the same as yours and valid till 9/13/07.

24 hours fitness, $1100 for two, 3 yrs membership. $29 renew. All club fit plus. Houston.

$16.64 a month all 24 hour fitnesses for 3 yr prepay $599
$16.64 x 36= $599
Some have $50 gift coupons to lower it $50
After 36 months only $29 annually
Good at all sports clubs
May use facilities 7 days a week
Good thru this coming Monday

Is this the best anyone can do?

Its at all locations check website

Make sure you sign up at the super sport locations or double check that you have access to the super sport locations or else you will be excluded from those clubs.

Anyone know good deal for 24hours fitness in Bellevue , WA ?

24 hour fitness offered me $499 for 3 years, $49/year after that. All clubs but no incentives. anyone have a better deal?

This is a great thread! Any other deals out there?

HOT STUFF

Peak Fitness, Charlotte, NC

Have not seen this one (Peak Fitness)listed yet> If you have any info please share. I called last week and here's what I got.

25 down 25 per month

99 down 16.99 per month

This includes all Peak locations. The do offer a "Metro Pass" that includes more locations like Excel in Rock Hill, SC and maybe more. I use to be a member of Peak's not bad but just was not very close to get to at the time which is why I left. Really need to get back to it.. my wife has loss 25 lbs mostly from walking!

CLUB NAME : LA Fitness

CITY, STATE : Phoenix, AZ
DATE OF DEAL/OFFER : January 14, 2008
PRICE : $25 per month and $50 down... no contract.. multiclub
DURATION : no contract

24 Hrs Fitness Arcadia, CA

$600 for 3 years
$29 a year afterwards.

Active and Sports ..

I'm still hoping for $500 before I sign up.

CLUB NAME : 24 hour fitness
CITY, STATE : San Jose, CA
DATE OF DEAL/OFFER : June 2004
PRICE : $800
DURATION : 3 years

then,

PRICE: $24 per year

Access to all clubs.

Hey does anyone have information for membership pricing to the Club One gyms in northern CA ?

Club One Fitness Centers

http://www.clubone.com/

CLUB NAME : LA Fitness

CITY, STATE : Lancaster, PA
DATE OF DEAL/OFFER : July, 2007
PRICE : $35 per month and $80 down... no contract.. multiclub
DURATION : no contract

It looks like I'm getting ripped off compared to everybody else.

Anybody know if the will reduce rates if you tell them that you're going to cancel?

Any more 24 hour fitness deals going on right now? Possibly in the east bay area?

xsiv said: Any more 24 hour fitness deals going on right now? Possibly in the east bay area?

They just sent me an e-mail. One year $199 (plus tax). Internet signup only. Good Feb 1-4.

mhesidence said: xsiv said: Any more 24 hour fitness deals going on right now? Possibly in the east bay area?

They just sent me an e-mail. One year $199 (plus tax). Internet signup only. Good Feb 1-4.

Hey thanks for the reply! I was leaning more towards their longer term deals such as the 3 yrs for so and so, then just 29/yr afterwards or something like that...

Any new deals for La Fitness. We just received this offer for two people
1rst Person - $99 Registration - $34.99 a month
2nd Person - $0 Registration - $34.99 a month
This is for a month to month contract. A contract was offered for buy two years, get one year free, but i am hesitant to commit for that long. Are there any better deals available?

Thanks!!!

how do i get this deal? Thanks.

I didn't think I was getting a deal... thats why I posted here

A friend of mine wants to switch over from Bally's to 24.
Did anybody get a deal in SoCal?
Chino Hills/Pasadena/Covina/Arcadia?

*I took advantage of the $550/3yrs a few years ago and I'm paying $20/yr now.

right now in SoCal i'm paying 34.99 a month (no contract) for la fitness

I want to switch to 24 and the best thing i could get is 700 for 3 years and 49.99 a year thereafter but that's still way too high IMO. Anyone have any luck on something cheaper?

Anyone know any good fitness deal around Bellevue , WA ?
Prefer location have swimming pool !

pancake said: right now in SoCal i'm paying 34.99 a month (no contract) for la fitness

I want to switch to 24 and the best thing i could get is 700 for 3 years and 49.99 a year thereafter but that's still way too high IMO. Anyone have any luck on something cheaper?

FYI, I just signed up w/ 24 hr. fitness a couple of weeks ago and got an add-on to a friend deal for 499(3 yrs) and 29/year after.

That's a good price if you can do in the club with you.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014