• 123 4 58
  • Page
  • Text Only
Of course you can upgrade. The upgrade fee will come out completely seperate.

I've had a membership since 1992 and upgraded a couple years back. The upgrade doesn't even come out at the same time as the base membership.

Anyone get any good renewal deal in Los Angeles with LA Fitness? I've been a member since they first opened and all they are offering is $299 for 13 months renewal. Seems not a great deal to me.

has anybody inquired as to how much the upgrade cost will be to join the "ultra club".
also curious if this includes the "anywhere" or one club membership.

Still a screaming deal!!

(need help here)

we went to 24 hour fitness last night(sherman oaks). they are giving us $20 initiation fee each plus $35 monthly , if i want to go to just one club it's $32. i think it's way too expensive!!! it's that the on going rate now??
thanks!!!!

salgiambruno said: 24-Hour Fitness
Costco.Com Purchase (no Costco membership required)
Jan 2009
$299 Prepaid gets you a 24-Month All Sport Clubs Membership
Excludes Ultra & Super Sport Clubs, but reviews on Costco say this is a legit, no-hassle deal.
Best Deal EVER, average cost is 12.46/month

Link: Costco

I actually got it to under $10/month by buying costco giftcards on eBay and using microsoft live CashBack. That deal's long dead now, though.

What do you think of this deal. I cannot figure out if it is a scam or not. I found a guy that claims he works at 24 Hour Fitness. He can get me in at $16 a month if I give him $100 under the counter. Should I really trust this guy? He said he will meet me, sign-up online, and he has special discount codes he can enter to get me down to $16 a month. Claims he has done it quite a bit and 24 knows about it, but does not care since they are still getting some money out of the deal.

Could be a "friends and family" rate. But it does sound shady.

I can confirm that there is a code for 16 online-- I got the email a few weeks ago and I am waiting til Feb 28th to sign up. It's 16 dollars a month and no initiation fee. I would provide the code but I assume it is one time only. Sounds like the guy has a bunch of the codes. Dont' give him 100 dollars-- tell him the codes are all over the internet and tell him you will give him 25 bux or he can jump off a bridge.

Dear SCOTT,

You've been missed! We noticed your membership lapsed and we would like to give you this opportunity to revive your fitness program.

Bring this email to your nearest club or join online by February 28 and get this great deal:

Get $0 initiation and pay only $16 monthly dues on a Keep Fit All-Club Sport membership*.

Get started by just paying first and last month's dues. To help you reach your fitness goals, we're offering you this special opportunity on a new 24 Hour Fitness membership.

For more than 25 years, we've dedicated ourselves to helping people live life to the fullest by offering:
state-of-the-art equipment
high-energy group exercise classes, like group cycling and Pilates
more than 400 clubs open up to 24 hours
FREE fitness orientations
over 4,200 certified personal trainers**

We hope you'll agree that this offer is a great way to revive your fitness
program - or launch a new one. Thank you for being a 24 Hour Fitness
member and we hope to see you in the club again soon.

To your good health,

Doug Purcell
Director, Customer Experience

If anyone has a 24 hour $16 a month code that they don't plan on using today, I'd love to have it.

Flay said: If anyone has a 24 hour $16 a month code that they don't plan on using today, I'd love to have it.

If you sign up for 1yr @ $199 it comes to about $16 just do it online, tonite is the deadline

CLUB NAME: LA Fitness

CITY, STATE: Piscataway,NJ
DATE OF DEAL/OFFER: 03-18-2009
PRICE: $39.99 per month plus $0 registration
DURATION:Month to Month

has anyone got an extra $16 per month 24 hr fitness code?

Club Name: LA Fitness
City, State: San Diego, CA
Date of Deal / Offer: 05-20-2009
Price: $175 registration, $24.99/month
Duration: Month to Month

damm its expensive to get in shape sheesh I is too poor to afford a membership LOL

dammmmmmmmmmmmmm

does anybody know if LA Fitness signature club is different from the regular LA fitness clubs? They have new one opening in Houston, and they are charging 240$ initial and 69.99$. Seems way too pricey

I bought a prepaid membership at 24hour fitness for $500 3 years, and initial annual renewal rate of $30 (4th year). So during my 5th year how much would they increase my renewal rate?

Thanks

sorryfawker said: I bought a prepaid membership at 24hour fitness for $500 3 years, and initial annual renewal rate of $30 (4th year). So during my 5th year how much would they increase my renewal rate?

Thanks

they will typically keep the rate at $30/yr even after your 4th year.

Does anyone know if 24 still does the annual renewal? I can't seem to find it anymore =/

There was a sign up at my gym that said the last day for it was June 30.

Planet fitness has a deal $99 for 12 months. I find them to be a few frills, low cost gym. They are fine for me.

planet fitness

LA Fitness Hollywood, Florida 0 sign up $39/month+Tax (Appx $42) first + last month up front . I think its over priced however they offer free classes, if you use the classes its a great deal - I dont.

oops- double post sry

Went to LA Fitness in Boca Raton, FL the other day and the best deal I was offered was $199 initiation and $29.99/mo. I would probably take the deal at $29.99 and no initiation or $19.99 and $199 initiation. If anyone knows of a current deal, please let me/us know.

Thanks.

How much leeway does each club have? I have 3 LA Fitness locations near me near Philadelphia, PA. Obviously looking to pay as little as possible.

Go Here
and you can sign up without any contracts for various health clubs.

I just stopped by LA Fitness in Georgia and they quoted me a new special promo $719.95 for the 3-year paid-in-full premium (national) membership.
Just wanted to check here is this is a good deal. With Ballys Total Fitness in bancrupcy is it such a good idea to invest in a paid-in-full plan right now? Please share your thoughts.
Thanks!!!!

AFF is very expensive!!!

Regarding 24 Hour Fitness specifically, I used to sell memberships there and understand they're pricing. These gyms are all corporate-owned and are priced regionally by corporate each month. This means that individual salespeople and club managers do not set pricing and can not cut deals to get people to join. They are FedEx'ed new pricing inserts for their sales binders monthly, and usually not even they know what the pricing for the following month is going to be until they receive those parcels. All clubs of the same level in the same area will have the same pricing structure.

There are 3 levels of clubs, regular (I don't know what they call these) with no pool, BB court etc, sport- which has the courts and pool, and super sport- which has all sorts of cool stuff. Membership at each type of club costs more or less than the others. There are also 3-4 different membership options. The cheapest is one that allows you access 4 days a week, then there is the all access option for the single club you join, and then the all sport which gives you access to all sport and below level clubs in the US.

You have the option of paying month-to-month with no contract, or pre-paying, for which you may receive a discount depending on the deals they have that month. Generally PT sessions are priced separately as add-ons, but again, they usually have a super pre-paid package that includes X amount of sessions that will vary in price each month.

Contrary to a few posts I've seen on here, you wouldn't be offered one deal at one location and a different deal at another location in the same region for the same level and type of membership, but because of the different levels of clubs and different membership options it can easily seem that way.

You will usually pay a sign up fee, processing fee, and your 1st and last months' dues at the time of sign up. The cost for a sport club membership really can vary by as much as $10 from one month to another. For example, I pay $29/month for a single club sport membership because that's what it was the month I signed up (after they cancelled my free employee membership, which incidentally, it took them 8 months to do- score!), but they've since had deals as low as $18/month for that same membership, or like $24/month for an all club membership.

Anyone have recent information on memberships, specifically renewals? I've recently been told renewals for annual packages are being discontinued? That is, the previous 500-800 for 3 years, followed by renewals at 29-99 are now no longer available?

Getfitaz Gym and Personal Training
905 West Prince Rd Tucson , AZ 85705
520-551-0777
Price per month starting at $ 20.00
www.getfittucson.com or www.bodybybeck.com
A great place to workout and the owner is a Competitive Bodybbuilder

anybody know of a place that has any initiation fee for less than 30 bux and that doesn't have a contract? For example, maybe 10 dollar initiation fee, with say 30 bux per month, and you can cancel after 1 month? I'm in college and I came back home for the 1 month winter break and i'm lookin for a gym that I can go to for just this 1 month without paying a huge initiation fee since that would be a waste since i'll be gone in a month.

Planet fitness - check their website out.

boogajamooga said: anybody know of a place that has any initiation fee for less than 30 bux and that doesn't have a contract? For example, maybe 10 dollar initiation fee, with say 30 bux per month, and you can cancel after 1 month? I'm in college and I came back home for the 1 month winter break and i'm lookin for a gym that I can go to for just this 1 month without paying a huge initiation fee since that would be a waste since i'll be gone in a month.

Get yourself 14 day free pass for 24 Hour Fitness, if you have one nearby. Then get 7-day pass to Bally, if you never used it before

Looking to renew an annual membership to LAFitness in Los Angeles within the next 2 weeks, help! Any deals out there?

I was wondering how the family add-ons go if you wanted to add your wife or kid. I'm on the prepaid plan. I went through their website and the rates on adding a family is no better than if they were to join by themselves. Does anyone have any input or experience on this?

I was wondering how the family add-ons go if you wanted to add your wife or kid. I'm on the prepaid plan. I went through their website and the rates on adding a family is no better than if they were to join by themselves. Does anyone have any input or experience on this?

I am turning 75 this month, what would it cost me to join LA fitness? Rose Pumarejo, I was a member for year and a half, quit in a Jan 2010

LA Fitness What a Joke!!!!!thieves, liars

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014