• 14567 8
  • Page
  • Text Only
anybody have any codes for la fitness membership??? I want to join but i dont like the start up fees, its ridiculous!

At Costco /// 24 hr. fitness deal. 2 yrs $350.00 that $12 a month fee
So much cheaper and more convenient to buy a membership at Costco than to go in to a gym where you'd have to pay a startup and monthly fee and sign a long term contract. I'm in my 3rd year after having bought my 2nd two-year membership through Costco and I'm very happy with my purchases."

LAF just called me to see if I wish to renew the membership with them, they will keep my previous rate with Bally's which would be $228.00 per year. I think this is still a good deal.

I have the $20 annual renewal plan for all clubs even super sport. Best time to buy or look for a plan like this is in February or March when all of their traffic slows down. Never buy a membership between November thru January, that is peak sales season with the smallest discounts. I know I used to work for them.

Interested in Lifetime Fitness because I live right behind it. Cannot seem to get them to cut me a deal for less than $53.80/month tax included with no start up fees. This is for their basic Bronze membership- one location only and no extras like rock wall climbing or use of tennis courts. Have tried asking for corporate, airline and AAA discounts to no avail. Am unable to ever get a better offer. Please post if there is proper verbage needed to use for discount.

Gilbert, Arizona

Date : February 2013
AVG Monthly : $30
Registration Fee : $0
Duration : no contract
Extras: Access to only one club @collegeville
No contracts and any other fees

I registered some time ago i pay 155 for 12 month renewal

I'm thinking about getting the Costco / 24 Hour Fitness deal and have some questions:

With the $350 membership, can you go to pretty much any 24 Hour Fitness locations, except Super Sport and Ultra Sport?

Do you still have to pay any BS initiation fee if you are a non-member?

Will you still get harassed by the aggressive snakeoil salesmen when you check-in for the first time?

Is it "returnable" and covered by Costco's satisfaction guarantee if for whatever reason you are not happy with the clubs in your area?

Thanks!

24 Fitness special on their website for the next 27 hours..

All Sport locations for 24.99 and all Super Sports locations for 39.99. $29.99 initiation fee for both.

^ would that work for anyone signing up in Canada?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014