MyCokeReward program discussion

Archived From: Deal Discussion
  • Go to page :
  • 1 2345
  • Text Only
rated:
This thread is to discuss the MyCokeRewards program.

Link to MyCokeReward points code thread

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
Now why would you trade 15 points for 10?

rsc272 (Jul. 18, 2007 @ 2:05p) |

I think he's saying he will give you 5 cap codes if you give him 1 12 pk of soft drinks (he didn't say a 12 pk code). Su... (more)

mgm1001001 (Jul. 18, 2007 @ 2:31p) |

Edit by Moderator (7/18): We have been trying to encourage the use of this separate discussion thread so that members su... (more)

nunaliorte (Jul. 18, 2007 @ 2:39p) |

DO NOT Post MyCokeReward Point Codes Here!!!
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

First post! 300 pts to go till UCLA bball..

Dude why do you get 300 points? what are you talking about?

Link44AvA182 said: Dude why do you get 300 points? what are you talking about?

He was saying he was the first to post since the mods stupid move of the site. He then stated he only has 300 points more to go to get his Basketball. Meaning he has points, just excited he is only 300 points away from getting what he wants.

CMR

PS I think I will find another place to post that is better than FW. Nice work mods.

CMR

Hey they deleted my thread oh well
i tried
link 182

Hey CMR if you move forums tell me where okay?

link 182

CrazyManRobert said: Link44AvA182 said: Dude why do you get 300 points? what are you talking about?

He was saying he was the first to post since the mods stupid move of the site. He then stated he only has 300 points more to go to get his Basketball. Meaning he has points, just excited he is only 300 points away from getting what he wants.

CMR

maybe we should just get an FW alias and neg ALL posts ....... BECAUSE WE'RE ALLOWED TO !!

i just noticed that i'm already subscribed to this topic.

weird, since i never subscribed myself.

wolfsmane said: CrazyManRobert said: Link44AvA182 said: Dude why do you get 300 points? what are you talking about?

CMR

maybe we should just get an FW alias and neg ALL posts ....... BECAUSE WE'RE ALLOWED TO !!

how did talking about a basketball and points come to this sentence?

CMR

Just an fyi... the Columbia Blue Addidas shorts don't look like the photo on the site. The photo shows a dark blue, and they're actually a light blue, very similiar to UNC's color.

CrazyManRobert said: wolfsmane said: CrazyManRobert said: Link44AvA182 said: Dude why do you get 300 points? what are you talking about?

CMR

CMR

i see your buddy soiled1 followed you over here to this thread...... LOL

wolfsmane said: CrazyManRobert said: wolfsmane said: CrazyManRobert said: Link44AvA182 said: Dude why do you get 300 points? what are you talking about?

CMR

CMR

soiled1

lmfao!

CrazyManRobert said: wolfsmane said: CrazyManRobert said: Link44AvA182 said: Dude why do you get 300 points? what are you talking about?

CMR

CMR

Is that what you've been doing wolfsmane?

I'v just been creating new accounts and getting free cokes with these promo codes its fun!

I make at least one per day

Free drinks nothing to lose!

Link44AvA182 said: CrazyManRobert said: wolfsmane said: CrazyManRobert said: Link44AvA182 said: Dude why do you get 300 points? what are you talking about?

CMR

CMR

Is that what you've been doing wolfsmane?

not yet

When they gonna Do Double Points, or Triple points Again?

A great way to get points:

Friend Referals get you 20 pts per friend you recruit, and for each 50 points they earn, you get 10 bonus points.
I've gotten 90 points in 2 days doing this, it's great!

This thread is lame.

wolfsmane said: CrazyManRobert said: wolfsmane said: CrazyManRobert said: Link44AvA182 said: Dude why do you get 300 points? what are you talking about?

CMR

CMR

HAAAAAAAAAA! Good one!

CMR

Thats a cool idea I should do that

Kill3r said: A great way to get points:

Friend Referals get you 20 pts per friend you recruit, and for each 50 points they earn, you get 10 bonus points.

I dont think that you get 20 pts for every friend you recruit do you?

yes, you do on my point history it says Friend Referral +20

JediFreeStuff said: When they gonna Do Double Points, or Triple points Again?

Comon they GOTTA do this again! I saved up a lot of points for this... Please happen again soon!

JediFreeStuff said: JediFreeStuff said: When they gonna Do Double Points, or Triple points Again?

Comon they GOTTA do this again! I saved up a lot of points for this... Please happen again soon!

You only can enter 10 codes a day, so there is no need to save any more than 10 10 point codes.

What is triple points?

Also, so you get 20 points just for them signing up? Do they need to ever even enter in points? Also, once they get 50pts you DEF get the extra? Does it need to be diff address or can my husband sign up with same address and I get referral points?

I have only done friends from other addresses, but that works, and yes you def get the xtra 10 pts every 50 they get.

I got this Offer in email!

Enter 3 codes from a Coca-ColaŽ product at mycokerewards.com before May 17, 2007, and we'll give you 50 bonus points.*

JediFreeStuff said: I got this Offer in email!

Enter 3 codes from a Coca-ColaŽ product at mycokerewards.com before May 17, 2007, and we'll give you 50 bonus points.*
Also rec'd. email.

JediFreeStuff said: I got this Offer in email!

I guess everyone got it, i got it too.

the free 50 bonus points dont work i have entered them on 2 different accounts and neither one got 50 bonus points

jross717 said: the free 50 bonus points dont work i have entered them on 2 different accounts and neither one got 50 bonus pointsDid you read the entire email?

*Limited time offer. This offer applies to only the first 3 code entries from participating Coca-Cola products. Points will be credited to qualifying accounts by May 21, 2007.

Yep i have never entered any codes before i just started all 3 accounts i have been saving codes for a while now moved and internet was not available when i moved here (way in the country) but now there is wild blue woohoo overpriced internet

Kill3r said: yes, you do on my point history it says Friend Referral +20

When do you get the 20 points? like instantly or do they have to get 20 points?

It takes a day or two to get the points.

IT does work i got the points yes it does take a few days

Kill3r said: A great way to get points:

Does the friend have to have any points before you get your 20? Ie, what's to stop you from referring an alias email account as your "friend," then collecting the 20?

Spooksmcgee said: Kill3r said: A great way to get points:

Does the friend have to have any points before you get your 20? Ie, what's to stop you from referring an alias email account as your "friend," then collecting the 20?

I declare this thread dead, the other thread is thriving with no mods on it

Does anyone know where the 100083158358966 code originated from? It seems really strange that it can be entered daily.

Skipping 158 Messages...
Edit by Moderator (7/18): We have been trying to encourage the use of this separate discussion thread so that members subscribed to the "codes only" topic would not receive unwanted alerts about non-code posts.

Unfortunately, two separate threads has proven to be more confusing than helpful to many participants and is proving difficult to fairly moderate.

We feel the community has clearly demonstrated the form they'd like this discussion to take, i.e. in one thread.
Our goal is to assist productive discussion, not get in the way, as it seems we've been doing.
We have decided to remove the original topic from moderation and let the conversation continue naturally.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014