Clearance Markdowns at Old Navy B&M

Archived From: Deal Discussion
  • Page :
  • Text Only
rated:
Old Navy stores are taking further markdowns on all previously reduced clearance merchandise and marking down several new styles as well. All departments are getting marked down Monday and Tuesday. Best deals will be B&M only, online should have some deals as well. Don't forget about fat cash.

Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

found some things online
thanks op!

Thanks OP. last time they had one of these, i got some men's tees for $1.97. Is it the same this time too?

I didn't see that great of deals online. Maybe I'll try the stores.

TexAsh said: Thanks OP. last time they had one of these, i got some men's tees for $1.97. Is it the same this time too?

Ditto, is this the huge sale that they have every couple months?

CaptainAlias said: TexAsh said: Thanks OP. last time they had one of these, i got some men's tees for $1.97. Is it the same this time too?

Doesn't look like it. No .97 prices.

moneymama said: CaptainAlias said: TexAsh said: Thanks OP. last time they had one of these, i got some men's tees for $1.97. Is it the same this time too?

Doesn't look like it. No .97 prices.

moneymama,

do you know how often they have those huge blowout sales? is it every 6 months?

I'm not really sure, but it seems like right after Christmas and probably after summer. Someone else might know for sure.

the big 20% off entire purchase with ON card is usually starting in July or so before school starts. But yeah, keep your eye out for that .97.

CaptainAlias said: do you know how often they have those huge blowout sales? is it every 6 months?

I also think it's twice a year. I've been hitting them off and on for the last 4 or 5 years. They clear out the winter stock about 1/2 to 2/3 the way through the "cold" season and the summer/spring stuff 1/2 to 2/3 the way through the "warm" season. They're actually rather smart about it... not many people will buy T shirts once it's actually cold out or a polar fleece once it's warm out, even at 1/2 off. I of course would happly buy $2 T shirts any time of the year, but I'm not your average village idiot.
I'll have to see if I can find my last Old Navy receipt...

I just did a search on all the Old Navy topics and there seems to be a few key months. Most of deals seem to be late October, late January and in May. Although I think the October deals and the January deals are the same so this may vary by geography. I seem to recall getting good deals in the October area where I live (bay area, Ca) but seeing some of the same deals on a Reno trip in January... We need an Old Navy employee in here to give us the low down.

valleypoboy said: We need an Old Navy employee in here to give us the low down.

Former Old Navy employee here... you guys have already figured out the process. The .97's usually show up at the change of the big clothing seasons which are Christmas, Back to School, and Summer. I was a lowly logistics supervisor, but as far as I know, we didn't really know the start-date for the sales until a day or two beforehand.

I worked at the same store for a little over 5 years, there was one time that we were so overwhelmed w/ basics (solid t's, graphic t's, solid Polo's, etc) that we got approval to do a massive liquidation, all items from the different departments were put into a single shop and signed at .25. I still have clothes I bought from that sale w/ the tags on them and it was @ least 3 years ago.

Looks like there will be some sort of clearance event starting 7/6/07, not sure the details yet. Could be another extra 50% off lowest price. I will start a new thread when I find out for sure. Also, a huge promotion starts Wednesday, 6/20/07. Lots of summer stuff on sale (not clearance) for 50% off

I donated about $100 to the Old Navy clearance at the nearest B&M yesterday. Lots of 50% deals going on and the selection is still good. By the weekend, I'm sure sizes will be picked over. Make sure you check the prices on the receipt to match the signs in the store. Some items rang more than they should of, and I had to battle with the summer-hire, know-it-all cashier unnecessarily. Like I'm going to lie about half-off prices....Argh!

thanks op

Be kind...newbie here. Today I visited my store in SW IN and picked up some really good deals. The cashier in fact replied that all clearance will be 50% off lowest clearance price starting 7/6/07. In addition, my register receipt popped out an online survey. I completed the survey and got a code (BONANZA) worth an additional 10% off. You must show the survey receipt in order to get the extra discount.

**Thanks for the green,folks! Whoo-hoo!**

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014