Luray caverns

Archived From: Deal Discussion
  • Page :
  • Text Only
rated:
We group of 5 plan to visit Luray caverns in Virginia, today. Do you guys know of any coupons that we may be able to print and use?

Checking with you guys, just if case if you are aware of any

Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.

maybe this helps?

same as above link w/ticket prices

Sign up today at one of the grocery stores Ukrop's or Kroger's, on your way there, if you need to, and use the free shopper card they will give you, to get a discount at the caverns.

GeorgiaBulldawg said: maybe this helps?

same as above link w/ticket prices

Sign up today at one of the grocery stores Ukrop's or Kroger's, on your way there, if you need to, and use the free shopper card they will give you, to get a discount at the caverns.

Thanks GBD i noticed on their site but i didn't find any Ukrop's store in northern virginia while i drive there from my place. Going all the way down to Richmond to grab a coupon doesn't make sense i guess.
Also which Kroger coupon are they talking about. I dont' think there are any Kroger grocery stores in northern virginia.

I don't understand their rationale for offering from stores which are not from this area

I just called Luray Caverns for you, and they said just bring your Kroger shopping card with you to get the discount.

OP, I called Luray Caverns again for you, and they said you can also bring a shopper's card from Giant Food Stores for a $4 discount off the adult ticket price. I know you have many, many, many Giant Food Stores in northern VA. Giant Food Store locator

GeorgiaBulldawg said: I just called Luray Caverns for you, and they said just bring your Kroger shopping card with you to get the discount.

OP, I called Luray Caverns again for you, and they said you can also bring a shopper's card from Giant Food Stores for a $4 discount off the adult ticket price. I know you have many, many, many Giant Food Stores in northern VA. Giant Food Store locator

Thats unbelievable. I didn't know we can call them for alternatives
Thanks a bunch for your help.

You are welcome. My pleasure.

GeorgiaBulldawg said: You are welcome. My pleasure.

Thank you. Giant card worked like a charm for us and saved $20

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014