Where to buy Kumon workbooks?

Archived From: Deal Discussion
  • Page :
  • Text Only
rated:
Where do FW'ers buy kumon books for cheap? B&N, Amazon sell them but at their list price $6.95 each. Other small vendors sell it for around $3 but shipping kills the deal as they charge for each book. I am looking for a vendor who offers bulk shipping.

Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Which workbooks?

eBay is a good place to start. Also, if you are interested in going outside the Kumon system but still need practice books, take a look at singaporemath.com for good supplement books from Singapore. They are written in English (British), and we used their entire elementary system to teach our kids when they used to be homeschooled. They also each went through Kumon from 2nd through 5th grades, and I found them to be very compatible methods. Personally, I think that Kumon excels in basic computation whereas Singapore math helps more with multi-level problem solving.

Good luck!

Ahhhh...Kumon! Some of the worst memories of my childhood

ruhroh said: Which workbooks?

eBay is a good place to start. Also, if you are interested in going outside the Kumon system but still need practice books, take a look at singaporemath.com for good supplement books from Singapore. They are written in English (British), and we used their entire elementary system to teach our kids when they used to be homeschooled. They also each went through Kumon from 2nd through 5th grades, and I found them to be very compatible methods. Personally, I think that Kumon excels in basic computation whereas Singapore math helps more with multi-level problem solving.

Good luck!

Do you have a place to buy the reading workbooks too?

Try this sitelinkThey do list the wholesalers for the work book.

I have seen in Barnes & Noble

At eBay shipping will kill you but see if the seller has multiple items and he can give you shipping discount.
There are few other links here :
http://www.kumonbooks.com/home/index.aspx
http://www.adoremusbooks.com/index.asp?PageAction=PRODSEARCH&txtSearch=kumon

Good luck.

Thanks for the links guys. I'm not sure which site we'll actually use, but at least we have some options. I appreciate the help.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014