Expired Walgreens Register Rewards Dollars?

Archived From: Deal Discussion
  • Page :
  • Text Only
rated:
I have $10 in Walgreens Register Rewards that expired a couple of weeks ago. Anyone know if the expiration date of the Walgreens register rewards dollars can be reset?

I've had CVS ECBs that expired and I could ask CVS' Extracare customer service to reset them if they expire. Does Walgreens have a similar policy?

Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

You snooze you loose pal.At my local supermarket, they had Oreo's on sale 3 weeks ago for $2.00 a bag. They're now up to $3.29. If I go and ask the manager and tell him that 3 weeks ago they were on sale but I didn't buy any, what do you think he'd say ? He'd say that the deal is EXPIRED.

So what did they say when you asked the store...it is probably a huge YMMV thing depending on the store and person you ask. I wouldn't rely on people here....but then sometimes people just can't figure calling is better then asking in a forum

I used a couple this week that expired on the 20th. I didn't think they'd go through, but the key to my success was that I didn't say anything about them being expired. They might have beeped (can't remember) but they went through -- maybe the cashier overrode them.

It's worth a try, anyway. If it doesn't go through you can return the stuff you buy if it was contingent on your RR working.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014