• Page :
  • Text Only
rated:
Does anyone have this?
1 year for 39.99 and 2 year for 59.99
free shipping and handling up to 50 lb on your order today.
free shipping and handling on hotline catalog orders
savings up to 75% off regular prices
$200 in coupons with 2 year membership (1year-$100)
low price guarantee
satisfaction guarantee (6 month money back)

I want to order a truck bed tool box from Northern Tool.
it weighs 90 lb and costs $600.
If I could stack this deal with the 10% off from Shop.com I would join, but I'm not sure it will work. Anyone have any experience with this store? Strange thing: when I go thru Shop.com and put the tool box in the cart it shows $60 for delivery (ups i think), but if I go directly to Northern Tool, shipping is by yellow truck and costs $149.

Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

they wouldn't offer this if they didn't think they'd make $$ on it.

so either it's a bad deal for the consumer, or they expect that very few consumers will utilize it for more than $39.99/1yr or $59.99/2yr cost. Maybe you'll buy more items since they become cheaper for you, even though they will make more profit.

I thought about that too, but really it could also be an incentive to buy from them rather than someone else, like granger or grizzly tools. I'm a gal, I don't buy lots of tools, but I do get into a project every once in a while. That said, I'm a true fatwalleter and can't stand to pay more than I absolutely have to. I was hoping someone else had gone through this and checked for ways to combine coupons etc... I think I may try it out since there is a 6 month guarantee.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014