• Go to page :
  • 123 4
  • Text Only
cyfan said: Sweet! I'm gonna bring along my own tub of lard..there's just not enough grease for my taste at KFC's buffet.

but there is plenty of heart attacks and high cholesterol to go around!

Does the buffet include those famous 'failure piles', the bowls of random stuff heaped on top of one another then slathered in gravy?? If so, I'm in.... Why eat your food separately when you can have 5 things slopped into one bowl and coated with gravy!!!

sgaldis said: Does the buffet include those famous 'failure piles', the bowls of random stuff heaped on top of one another then slathered in gravy?? If so, I'm in.... Why eat your food separately when you can have 5 things slopped into one bowl and coated with gravy!!!

No, but I'm sure you can make your own.

Whats ajwrays beef, er, chicken, um, problem?

Never heard of these before. I wish they would bring these buffets to MD. The service at every KFC I have ever been to here has been ridiculously slow (always a wait even if there is no one else in the restaurant/drive-thru). Only problem is that the bad service would probably still apply to the buffet and then it wouldn't get refreshed often enough. Oh well...

Gotta agree with yoregano. The hype about an everyday buffet is pretty funny.

not one in orlando? We love chicks too

yoregano said: Whats ajwrays beef, er, chicken, um, problem?
Yeah, this person has some kind of complex or something. Midlessly hitting the red button must be a form of therapy.

Ajwray, Im confused. You gave JudFry green for posting, How on Earth is this a hot deal? This is the regular price. This is the basic point I made, yet you have methodically combed through the thread and given red to every post Ive made. Did you accidentally press the wrong button?

Oh, you're awake. Good morning! Seriously, I don't get it. You could give an explanation.

Good morning to you too, gar.

You get red because as a typical short-timer with a ton of posts you want to TC without doing things the proper way yet you want to scold somebody else for doing something equally wrong. It would have been polite to just alert the mod with your "opinion" and leave it at that. Instead you spout off about what should be a hot deal but ignore the rules of the forum, namely alerting a mod.

In the green, at least the poster had something to offer like the fact that the chicken fried steak deal is good as well.

IMHO, you added nothing to the deal but a TC and disregard for why there is a mod alert system. It would have been far easier to alert a mod instead of hijacking the thread and making it about you. The red speaks for itself on your first post.

Heh. Okay, some people here really take things way too seriously. Sarcasm is one thing, personal attacks are quite another. Sheesh.

Nice.. an all you can eat buffet of crap.
I'd rather go to Hometown buffet. lol

kidding.. love the mac n cheese and the potatoes at KFC.
great.. now I know what i'm getting for dinner...

The location on Pleasant Hill, Duluth, GA serves buffet.

it's only a hot deal if they served rats...it's a delicacy and taste better than chicken...but that's just my preference.

I wonder what would kill you first...

Artery clogging KFC buffet or cheapass all you can eat sushi.

http://www.googlefight.com/index.php?lang=en_GB&word1=KFC+Buffet&word2=Sushi+Buffet

Google fight shows sushi winning by 1.3 million

i dont get it........so do i just walk in and ask for a buffet discount or something??? this is the first time i actually hheard that KFC has a buffet option

If you can tolerate all the fat, then do it. I end up with heartburn for days afterwards & I choose to skip it unless I am yearning for an instant weight gain! I agree with others who tell you to visit during main lunch or dinner hours when they refill food items more often and the food will be fresher. I have seen families bring a vanful and stuff their faces. I even think I saw a group having their family reunion dinner there and chowing down to the max.

test post

these are all in the small towns in arizona, but not in phoenix, bummer!

vncasanova said: i dont get it........so do i just walk in and ask for a buffet discount or something??? this is the first time i actually hheard that KFC has a buffet option

No, these are KFC locations which have a buffet bar.

gar598 said: vncasanova said: i dont get it........so do i just walk in and ask for a buffet discount or something??? this is the first time i actually hheard that KFC has a buffet option

No, these are KFC locations which have a buffet bar.

So now the admission that it is just a list.

JudFry said: How on Earth is this a hot deal? This is the regular price. Here is a hot deal for you. Mondays they have a chicken fried steak meal for $1.99. Regular price is about $5.Actually, around here, it is on Wednesday, and the regular price is only $3.49. In fact, exactly $3.49, but it is never prepared any other day, unless you don't mind waiting 20-40 minutes while they cook one up special for you. Yup, 40 minutes. It does not take them that long, but that is what I was specifically told by my local franchises employee one time, because they did not want to mess with it.

WhiteBoi said: qcumber98 said: Sumos unite! See you at the KFC! Hai!!It's strange I don't see many sumo class people in KFC but many at the salad bars. It's unofficial of course.Actually I do not see any sumos at the salad bars, however I do see many mothers of sumos at the salad bars. Honestly do not understand how they fit through the doors, and I can not wait the 3 hours for the grazing to end to witness how they get out.

Back on topic: Definitely NOT a Hot Deal. Regular price, regular coupon, yadda yadda. The food is not even hot, since it has been sitting out for several hours.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014