• Page :
  • Text Only
rated:
My rebate become errorneous today and it displays following message at Web-Rebates. It was entered through Staples easy rebate and was okay before. I know couple of my friends and their rebate shows invalid as well. How about you guys? I tried to call HP rebate center and recorded message says "Call cannot be completed this time, call later". May be I will try calling them in the new year. Any other suggestions.

Submission did not include any part number bar code labels,
The Easy Rebates ID submitted was missing required information for the product purchased

Staples easy rebate site and HP rebate both does not display this error. This error only displayed at web-rebates.com who handles this rebate.

Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I think Staples messed up. The information missing is the serial number in my case. Now Staples tells me to deal with HP myself and washing off all responsibility. So much for easy rebates!

I called them today and they asked me to resubmit the serial & model numbers of printer and laptop. Was that easy Staples?????

Which number did you call? I have been calling HP's number 1-888-385-5410 many times everyday for about a week, I call was never able to go through. The call was always disconnected after I was told "this call may be monitored, please stay online while we connect you", then, "your call cannot be completed at this time". Anybody out there having same problem had any luck try to get in touch of them? I tried email them and was given the same number, which is not working. I was told in the email to fax the serial numbers but the fax number they gave to me is not working, either. What the heck is HP doing to try to invalidate everybody's rebate?

akam25 said: I called them today and they asked me to resubmit the serial & model numbers of printer and laptop. Was that easy Staples?????

hhjane said: Which number did you call? I have been calling HP's number 1-888-385-5410 many times everyday for about a week, I call was never able to go through. The call was always disconnected after I was told "this call may be monitored, please stay online while we connect you", then, "your call cannot be completed at this time". Anybody out there having same problem had any luck try to get in touch of them? I tried email them and was given the same number, which is not working. I was told in the email to fax the serial numbers but the fax number they gave to me is not working, either. What the heck is HP doing to try to invalidate everybody's rebate?

akam25 said: I called them today and they asked me to resubmit the serial & model numbers of printer and laptop. Was that easy Staples?????

I got the same answer from HP. Asked me to write sr nos on the letter and mail it back. so much for easy rebate

Initially, I was also getting the same message but I tried next day morning and was able to get hold of representative. But, mine and my friends now shows validated. Looks that they corrected everybody's now.

I got a mail from HP asking me for the model and the serial of the printer. Strange, I entered it on the website when I put in the rebate...

my rebate status at Staples ez rebate shows:

We are processing your rebate submission. You may check the status of your rebate 24 hours after you submitted it. Please check back then to track your rebate!

since i submit it on thanksgiving day

there is no information available at web-rebate.com
it has been 7 weeks, shall i be worried?

After sending in the model # and serial # for the printer, I called the 888 phone # and they said that my rebate is going to be here after 4 weeks. Thank goodness

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014