• Page :
  • Text Only
rated:
Look for the coupon appearing in the CURRENT circular (confirmed at the Genuardi's chain-owned by Safeway, on front page flap) offering a $30 MY CHOICE Gift Card good at any Safeway family supermarket.

YMMV, but once activated, you could then use to purchase any other gift card they sell on their rack or use on groceries. Says LIMIT ONE PER PERSON, but you could fill an RX for each family member to use the coupon again!

COUPON VALID UNTIL 3/31, so clip and save even if you don't have an RX to fill at present!

Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.

what's your zip? link?

vickh said: what's your zip? link?

It's in the Genuardi's circular (hard copy, no link, no scans). Got to pick up a circular and tear it out!

none in Safeway in AZ. Could someone please scan?

The coupon is on page 3 side insert of the circular.

Link to Ad

Link to coupon

No love at Vons in San Diego - appears to be regional

Thanks OP for the notice! I usually toss my genuardi's circular out ad they are wayy overpriced on food..but this is a good deal since I can get a gift card to anywhere.

Thanks OP!

Thanks

vickh said: none in Safeway in AZ. Could someone please scan?
Was in the Safeway ad about 1 mth ago in Phoenix.

Call the pharmacy and ask if they accept competitor's coupons. The Pavillions, part of Safeway, in Los Angeles, accepted my Long's transfer coupon, and gave me a $30.00 giftcard. They just don't advertise that they do this.

The only pharmacy in Los Angeles that doesn't play along is Walgreens.

CouponPhan said: The coupon is on page 3 side insert of the circular.

Link to Ad

Link to coupon

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Link to the coupon does not work. Appreciate it if you can reload the coupon/link.

Thanks

reddy67 said: CouponPhan said: The coupon is on page 3 side insert of the circular.

Link to Ad

Link to coupon

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Link to the coupon does not work. Appreciate it if you can reload the coupon/link.

Thanks

It doesn't work because it was in the online (or in store) circular from the beginning of January (I grabbed an extra copy of the ad back when I got an RX filled so I can use another one later on). So either wait until they have this promo again (if they do), or try using a Rite Aid coupon or something (YMMV)

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014