• Page :
  • Text Only
rated:
seems like the length of most jeans is like 30. anyone know where i can find a shorter length jeans? thanks.

Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.

It's cheaper to find a good tailer and long jeans. The shortest I've found is 29" length.

Yeah, 34 x 30 is the shortest combo I ever seen. A tailor may be your best bet.

Bmr4life said: Yeah, 34 x 30 is the shortest combo I ever seen. A tailor may be your best bet.

Are you calling me short?

try feebay yet?

my search found this small selection

you can search for new jeans within those results.

you should try the kid section for fat chunky kids. I believe you are a size 18 in kids

"dont' want no short short man"

Try Sears(boy/young men). I bought my son 34 X 27/28 on numerous occassions. Found them on the clearance rack and always got them for under $5.00. And that was the stain resisitant Dockers ! Also look for Husky size 16/18/20

Try ordering from Lands End because you can have them hemmed for free

Try finding 36 length jeans in a store besides the big and tall store (which is so expensive). Try buying online like I do, only downside is you don't get to try them on before you buy of course!

Lose some weight?
Marry a tailor/seamstress?
Pay for leg extensions?

padded shoes

It seems that Blair.com offers more sizing flexibility than the norm. These are offered in a 28" length for waists from 30" to 56", in multiple colors. The 36" waist is offered in five different lengths. Although I haven't ordered myself, satisfaction with the company on FW has been good.

WOW a 56" waist with a 28" inseam! You go Blair.

Gap.com has some 28" length pants but not sure if it's offered with 34" waist pants. Just find a good tailor in your area, it should cost you under $10 to get them hemmed.

you don't need a tailor to hem. my FW way: fold the pants/jeans legs whatever to the right length. the folded portion goes inside the pants leg. cut off some if the folded up part is kind of long. place this sheet of adhesive that is sold in fabric stores between the layers of cloth, follow the directions (usually iron at some setting) that come with the adhesive to glue the cloth together.

Hi,
I wear 28L -- Gap.com has plenty of pants/jeans in 28 Length. LandsEnd.com also has hemming/length options on most of their slacks. And finally, Levi jeans offers "husky" sizes on some of their jeans -- 14H is 33x28, 16H 34x28, 18H 36x39... This is for Levi's only. You can find them at denimexpress.com or WalMart.com or Kohls.com. Good luck and if I can be of any help, feel free to email/pm or whatever it takes (I rarely post so I'm not up on how to do these things).

Eddie Bauer has jeans in 1/4" length increments. They have "short" styles in each of their jean styles on their website.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014